Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9317 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / Check Out These Erotic Paintings Of Women I Did With My Phone. / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by rayvelez(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Konor:
The heartless woman groomed an 18 year old boy just to swindle his hard earned money. shocked shocked
STOP THE CAP.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

The ones on Nairaland are pseudo-redpillers who couch their insecurity, frustrations and inability to get a woman to sleep with under the toga of 'red pill'. I don't take them seriously.

Haaaa. You mean getting a woman is hard? In which country? Girls are the easiest and cheapest thing to get now.

All you need is to dress good, with little change for popcorn and you'll even get them laid the same day.

The direct ones are ready to collect #500 to follow you home. You sure say you dey Naija?

5 Likes

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't make sense to blame the victims(men in this case), you wouldn't like it if we blamed victims of rape(mostly women) would you?
smh,.
I can't even begin to imagine what you were actually thinking before you made this silly comment!!
How in God's earth could you even compare paying child support to rape??

My dear..

These are two different scenarios,.
the real problem with your comment is that it places responsibility and blame on the victim, instead of the perpetrator.
Victims cannot be held responsible for the actions taken by their predators..

While

Child support can be placed squarely on the man's head..
Cause he was fully aware of exactly what he was getting himself into.. nobody forced him.. he's no kid.. he knows the law!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Naijanascam: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Mostly black American girls. The white girls have a different orientation and upbringing. Most will feel ashamed and vulnerable to be depending on a boyfriend. Makes them feel like prostitutes. I'm not saying that they don't cheat etc.

Only the cap please....... hahahaha abeg which cap?
Re: . by Harddiskng(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
@
Re: . by Jazzman01: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's their JOB in the US.
U hang out with them, they slam you with RAPE.
U visit them they slam you with Battery.
U greet them they slam u with harassment.
That's why u can have a nextdoor neighbor in the US for 40yrs without knowing his/her name, job or kids. Animals have better cordial/ mutual relationships in the US than humans.

What were the MEN doing in the US when all these laws were passed on both floors?
I guess they were feasting on punnanies.

Most MEN are now allergic to ladies here.
In Fact, I believe this ignited the gay stuff more in the US and it has become the bane of the society.

What disturbs me most is that it is men like us that created/allowed these laws. Women are minority in most critical decision making positions in the world. Most of the people you will find there are men. I believe those men are simps. Sadly enough, in the caucus of women, they don't discuss or agitate for anything that will favour men more than them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Blame the dumb ass men, who would rather think with their genitals instead of their brains..
100% on point, I'm mad as f*ck at this news but it is what it is. As you lay your bed...

3 Likes

Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Naijanascam:

Only the cap please....... hahahaha abeg which cap?

Only baaad girls get answers for that question.
Re: . by bepositive11: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Kenyan girls

Lol
Re: . by LadyRosa(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
This one go pain redpillers sha cry

1 Like

Re: . by Donpenny(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
There is absolutely noting in marriage that you won't get with a babymama, so i didnt see any genuine reason why a man will be so blind with all these unfavourable conditions attached to marriage and still goes in.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

The ones on Nairaland are pseudo-redpillers who couch their insecurity, frustrations and inability to get a woman to sleep with under the toga of 'red pill'. I don't take them seriously.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

As a guy if u carry ursef well the easiest thing to get is a woman!

just be patient and na u go the choose

hahahahahaha

the smart ones know how the game is played.

Real homies don't lack nor beg for pussy

6 Likes

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Blame the dumb ass men, who would rather think with their genitals instead of their brains..

100%.

How can the same thing that killed your grandfather and father kill you? undecided

How much does the dude earn monthly that he is paying $200k/mth for Child Support?

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Kenyan girls

grin cheesy

Kenya that they do wife swapping and other odd things shocked grin

1 Like

Re: . by Edyice: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
This bae finish the guy , hope he concentrate playing as usual.

The only thing stopping that payment is ( if the dude says his not playing again ) as soon as she file for divorce grin ...

Malignantguest just add me to your story let me read and learn.

1 Like

Re: . by Naijanascam: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Only baaad girls get answers for that question.

grin grin grin grin
Re: . by 2rez: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
ifyken:

It doesn't make sense to blame the victims(men in this case), you wouldn't like it if we blamed victims of rape(mostly women) would you?

Wish i could like this a milli times bruh. The typa question that nails one to the crucifix. Bruh,u an effing realest nigga.

5 Likes

Re: . by Rilley(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
The evil of vagina people, fear who no fear women.
Re: . by DrayZee: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
smh,.
I can't even begin to imagine what you were actually thinking before you made this silly comment!!

My dear..

the real problem with your comment is that it places responsibility and blame on the victim, instead of the perpetrator.

While

Cause he was fully aware of exactly what he was getting himself into.. nobody forced him.. he's no kid.. he knows the law!!
Actually he was a kid when the woman started chasing him (about 18). He can’t be said to have been fully aware of what he was getting himself into.
He’s currently 22. She obviously went after him with the aim of divorcing him when he’d finally have a child with her.
This is clearly a case of predation.
Victim blaming makes no sense in any scenario. The bad situation wouldn’t occur if the bad person didn’t take the bad action.

8 Likes

Re: . by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kingsuave:
I bet when he was humping the hoe, he didn't see that cumming grin

Banger!!! I stan grin

1 Like

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Would you say the same if a 23 year old man groomed a 16 year old girl?
wow
That's statutory rape..
It's a criminal offense anywhere in a civilized society!!
Re: . by FantasyHub: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chimeluv:
He can seek for custody of the child
when he is tired of paying child support undecided

For sure, he can. U just reminded me of the realest nig** alive, Nas. He's with his daughter after divorcing the wife.
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Its a booming business, is it that the women don't have work to do to take care of their kids?, What if the man isn't working, this life Shaa.

200k/s per month guys is about N100 million per month

1 Like

Re: . by kemicalreact: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will definitely.
I study averagely 8hrs everyday.
Most times I visit Nairaland to relax my brain.
It keeps my NIGERIANESS evergreen.

@bolded Would really love to start studying like you. How so you handle distractions?
Re: . by Flamemignon1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's their JOB in the US.
U hang out with them, they slam you with RAPE.
U visit them they slam you with Battery.
U greet them they slam u with harassment.
That's why u can have a nextdoor neighbor in the US for 40yrs without knowing his/her name, job or kids. Animals have better cordial/ mutual relationships in the US than humans.

What were the MEN doing in the US when all these laws were passed on both floors?
I guess they were feasting on punnanies.

Most MEN are now allergic to ladies here.
In Fact, I believe this ignited the gay stuff more in the US and it has become the bane of the society.
@the bolded, that's not how sexuality works, no matter how much hate most straight men garner for women, it can never alter their sexuality. I'm gay and I have straight friends who have been hurt by women and when I mean hurt by women, I mean badly hurt by women, they keep telling they wish they were gay but at the end of the day, sexuality is never chosen

1 Like

Re: . by Stormyharper(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I Live and work in the States.
I'm allergic to WOMEN.
In fact, the first place I got employed, I had to resign on assumption becos of the number of women there.
U can easily be framed up for SEXUAL HARASSMENT by any Lady that craves your personality. Most men try as much as possible avoid establishments with too many women in situ.

They harbor resident EVIL in them.
MEN who used to love & cherish their daughters have now started hating their FEMALE KIDS.
Female kids now face lack of attention.
It's happening in the US.
The number of such cases is rising.

Hahaha i take your story with pitch of salt. Do we not have women in college or university? Have you seen women dress during summer? You resigned because of women... i lauged in Portuguese.

Being framed up for sexual harassment?? Unless your name is on sex offender register but the investigation in develops country is top notched they have trained expert bro
Re: . by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
The Kardashian family be dishing handouts to these leeches sad
Re: . by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
sunshineV:
if nigerian girls are useless and oyingbo girls are leech, predators and a thief...watin nigerian men go marry?

Marriage is not a must! tongue

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
smh,.

My dear..

While

It was a mistake to compare rape to child support but still at the topic,it is $200,000 child support. That is daylight robbery even though he is rich. More than 80% of it the woman would use frivolously on herself,only a small portion will be given to the child,why is it now called child support.
Why is the father not given custody of the child,if the child is still a baby he can hire a wet nurse to breastfeed the child. So as some parts of life favour men over women, some other part favour women over men. Feminists should note those parts that favour them to be equal and men will take feminists serious
Re: . by coronavirus19: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Best comment I have seen on Nairaland today!
Godoverevery:
I laugh anytime I see guys talked about going to make money first then you can have any woman.

Only a foolish men with low self-esteem attract women with money........ Money can never make anyone love you.

Just have something doing has a man....be able to pay your bills then look for a lady who cool headed and has something doing and grow together.

When you are rich is very difficult to find someone who GENUINELY LOVE U or NO PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY LOVE U.

There is alway a motive in everyone mind.... Never forget this.
Re: . by Kingcalls: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't take all these Nairaland warriors seriously cheesy Na only mouth them get. Last last na still Nigerian women dem go marry.

Seems like u are scared that no Naija guy will approach u... foreigners ( male ) dont marry Nigerian girls as well

4 Likes

Re: . by TheEnygma(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kingsuave:
I bet when he was humping the hoe, he didn't see that cumming grin
Haha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! / He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX / Is It True Dat Men Wth Flat Ass Hav A Big Di*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.