Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9324 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / Check Out These Erotic Paintings Of Women I Did With My Phone. / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by opeey(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Konor:
Nigerian girls are even worse!!! They see men as ATM machines in human form
Nigerian ladies are far more preferable romantically than their foreign counterparts, especially the likes of the western societies.

Here is the thing

Nigerian ladies are more feminine, attractive and are less strenuous in relationships. They scarcely outshine their partners, are easier to bend, vet and are more likely to remain in marriages through thick or thin.

A reasonable amount of them are also hardworking, sacrificial and respectful towards their husbands, a feminine virtue most foreign women do not have.

Plainly speaking, if you want to witness real uselessness, injustice and wickedness towards men from the feminine, then try the western societies.

1 Like

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
DrayZee:
[s]
Actually he was a kid when the woman started chasing him (about 18). He can’t be said to have been fully aware of what he was getting himself into.
He’s currently 22. She obviously went after him with the aim of divorcing him when he’d finally have a child with her.
This is clearly a case of predation.
Victim blaming makes no sense in any scenario. The bad situation wouldn’t occur if the bad person didn’t take the bad action.
[/s]

Hun, stop making excuses for him!!
She didn't force him to do anything,. He had the option to say no.. use a condom or the withdrawal method!! He used none.. instead poured everything inside,. Now the result is out.. he should be a man and take responsibility for it!! tongue cheesy
Cause their is no escaping this,. He must pay child support!!

At 18 years old.. he is no longer a child according to U.S laws..

The legal age is set by state law and can differ from state to state. However, almost all states set the base legal age as 18 years old. This is the age at which a person gains control over their own actions and affairs and becomes responsible for the decisions they make.

2 Likes

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
ifyken:

It was a mistake to compare rape to child support but still at the topic,it is $200,000 child support. That is daylight robbery even though he is rich. More than 80% of it the woman would use frivolously on herself,only a small portion will be given to the child,why is it now called child support.
Why is the father not given custody of the child,if the child is still a baby he can hire a wet nurse to breastfeed the child. So as some parts of life favour men over women, some other part favour women over men. Feminists should note those parts that favour them to be equal and men will take feminists serious

Thank God you corrected yourself,.
I get your points though,. Made a lot of sense!! Well, apart from the breastfeeding paragraph,. No woman, I repeat, no woman will ever allow another woman breastfeed her child when she herself is Hale and hearty,. Except of course she has some kinda medical condition of some sort ✌️
Re: . by DrayZee: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
[/s]

Hun, stop making excuses for him!!
She didn't force him to do anything,. He had the option to say no.. use a condom or the withdrawal method!! He used none.. instead poured everything inside,. Now the result is out.. he should be a man and take responsibility for it!! tongue cheesy
Cause their is no escaping this,. He must pay child support!!

At 18 years old.. he is no longer a child according to U.S laws..

The legal age is set by state law and can differ from state to state. However, almost all states set the base legal age as 18 years old. This is the age at which a person gains control over their own actions and affairs and becomes responsible for the decisions they make.
I see.
As long as someone didn’t force you to do anything, they can’t be held responsible for your misery.
Can’t argue with that.

2 Likes

Re: . by Palazee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Godoverevery:
I laugh anytime I see guys talked about going to make money first then you can have any woman.

Only a foolish men with low self-esteem attract women with money........ Money can never make anyone love you.

Just have something doing has a man....be able to pay your bills then look for a lady who cool headed and has something doing and grow together.

When you are rich is very difficult to find someone who GENUINELY LOVE U or NO PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY LOVE U.

There is alway a motive in everyone mind.... Never forget this.
My Niggar

2 Likes

Re: . by Flamemignon1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Konor:
The heartless woman groomed an 18 year old boy just to swindle his hard earned money. shocked shocked
He apparently did it to himself, an 18 year old isn't a minor and it goes for both genders if it were a woman in his position
Re: . by Prime1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
nniero11:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

As a guy if u carry ursef well the easiest thing to get is a woman!

just be patient and na u go the choose

hahahahahaha

the smart ones know how the game is played.

Real homies don't lack nor beg for pussy

I agree bro.. Just wait and chill.. Dem go dey flow around like headless chickens
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Prime1:

I agree bro.. Just wait and chill.. Dem go dey flow around like headless chickens

i don laff(laugh) tire 4 here!
Re: . by Prime1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
nniero11:

i don laff(laugh) tire 4 here!

Lol...i also find it funny but its actually the hard truth.

Look around, guys are backing away from marriage.
Last week.. I found out that guys are now paying surrogate mother to get a child for them but these same guys prefer to Bleep streetwalker aka olosho.
All in Nigeria.
Things are getting worse but the matter never blow up.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Prime1:

Lol...i also find it funny but its actually the hard truth.

Look around, guys are backing away from marriage.
Last week.. I found out that guys are now paying surrogate mother to get a child for them but these same guys prefer to Bleep streetwalker aka olosho.
All in Nigeria.
Things are getting worse but the matter never blow up.

Make we just dey look like Dele!
Re: . by Gentle034(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't be surprised cool
Every threads here is littered with how useless Nigerian girls are while the white ladies happens to have the best characters because they are not coloured like us grin
For a change, I saw someone who actually said the opposite, you can imagine my happiness when I noticed that it isn't just the Nigerian women that are bad and useless but all the women around the world cheesy not forgetting that this includes the women in his family as well, I'm happy biko.

Op is doing well!
Why take this too seriously? Everyone has an opinion no matter how myopic. It's a known fact that the problems we think we face alone is evenly distributed, just because we here doesn't mean it's only affecting us. And for the record Nigerian women dey learn where this white folks dey. Some just never know Kawai.
Re: . by khia: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Mostly black American girls. The white girls have a different orientation and upbringing. Most will feel ashamed and vulnerable to be depending on a boyfriend. Makes them feel like prostitutes. I'm not saying that they don't cheat etc.

This is a bold face lie, white girls are the biggest gold diggers in the US, they are brought up to seek the most successful men. You guys really need to stop lying and hyping these girls up just because you're obsessed with them. Shame on you for your deception. undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by khia: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Prime1:
Women are the most predators. The news media just dont mention it.

There are teen boys been sexually molested by women in nigeria but no news of it because nothing happens to the boy. Lol..... He wont get pregnant na compared to the other gender where you can easily detect she has been molested.

Go out there and carry out a survey/questionnaire on boy teen molestation, you will be fucking surprised that you will think its not real.
Women are extremely cunning
Those bitches/female dogs should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and punished just like the male dogs. Little boys who were sexually abused with no therapy grow up to be just as emotionally and psychologically messed up as the little girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.