Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why (2011 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2021
BEING A SIDE CHICK IS A WASTE OF TIME

He will spend hours with you and still go back to his wife. He will give you a hundred orgasms and tell you to take emergency pills. If you dare get pregnant he will tell you to abort. He will ask you to be faithful to him, when he has someone else.

While you are in the background, he will post photos of his beautiful family, talk highly of his wife and talk about how he loves his children. You are left to wonder about this love he talks about. If he really loves you, why does he make you do all those things to your body and still put you behind the scenes?

How can you even be comfortable being in a relationship that requires you to hide whenever you are with him? You have to keep quiet and listen to him talk to his wife while you lie on his chest.

How do you feel when you call him and he disconnects the line...only to send a text saying. .."Am with my wife, call you later"? Does he really value you? Does he respect you? Does he love you? The answer to these questions is NO!!

He is just using you, when he gets tired of you, he will throw you away. To him you are just another girl. Wake up my sister and break the curse of being a side chick. You deserve better.

IS THE VOLUME LOUD

7 Likes

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by iamtardey: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2021
LoL... LoL oOoOO lol,..lol OOO
Did dey tell you they are looking for Love ogbeni...

4 Likes

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Harrykn: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Gone are the days of true love. Do what you can, leave the rest for who it belongs to.
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by kurlz(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2021
So true.
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Kriss216: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2021
The man is the one wasting his time and finances. Don't make it look like side chicks are on the losing side...They gain financially and otherwise.

98.5871% of Nigerian girls would die of starvation or kwashiorkor if you remove married men in their lives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Theoutsider: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
BEING A SIDE CHICK IS A WASTE OF TIME

He will spend hours with you and still go back to his wife. He will give you a hundred orgasms and tell you to take emergency pills. If you dare get pregnant he will tell you to abort. He will ask you to be faithful to him, when he has someone else.

While you are in the background, he will post photos of his beautiful family, talk highly of his wife and talk about how he loves his children. You are left to wonder about this love he talks about. If he really loves you, why does he make you do all those things to your body and still put you behind the scenes?

How can you even be comfortable being in a relationship that requires you to hide whenever you are with him? You have to keep quiet and listen to him talk to his wife while you lie on his chest.

How do you feel when you call him and he disconnects the line...only to send a text saying. .."Am with my wife, call you later"? Does he really value you? Does he respect you? Does he love you? The answer to these questions is NO!!

He is just using you, when he gets tired of you, he will throw you away. To him you are just another girl. Wake up my sister and break the curse of being a side chick. You deserve better.

IS THE VOLUME LOUD

Some woman rather be with a married man, because another woman has vetted him.
A single man with no prospects is not an attractive man.
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by olisaEze(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Op it’s like uve been trying to take someone’s side chick and she’s not agreeing. Quit preaching to the choir, everyone involved are getting exactly what dey want from the arrangement. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Ahmad62(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Vagina people will skip pass this thread oo.. If money dey they won't care grin
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by inumidun2010(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2021
kurlz:
So true.
Are you AFFIRMING from a STANDPOINT of EXPERIENCE?..
NAIJA GIRLS CON SUFFER
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Evilstorm: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2021
"While you are in the background, he will post photos of his beautiful family, talk highly of his wife and talk about how he loves his children. You are left to wonder about this love he talks about. If he really loves you, why does he make you do all those things to your body and still put you behind the scenes?"

Women would prefer to share a successful man than to be with a faithful loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Ikwerelastborn: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Evilstorm:
"While you are in the background, he will post photos of his beautiful family, talk highly of his wife and talk about how he loves his children. You are left to wonder about this love he talks about. If he really loves you, why does he make you do all those things to your body and still put you behind the scenes?"

Women would prefer to share a successful man than to be with a faithful loser.
You sabi,lol

1 Like

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Glycolite: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2021
"He is just using you, when he gets tired of you, he will throw you away. To him you are just another girl. Wake up my sister and break the curse of being a side chick. You deserve better"

Are you serious about this ?
I think it's the other way round.

The side chick in question is actually using the man.
Or better still,the side chick is gaining more from the "situationship" than the man.
She gain the resources,which is the most important of it all,the freedom to explore other options,like go out with more admirers without the man questioning her , and the attention she's gaining every now and then.
The truth is that the side chick already know the relationship is going no where meaningful,so there is no way she will be invested in it ,fully,to start with,and when it ends,she already got another man to continue from where the other man ended.
The side chick concept is the most forward display of opportunitic loyalty among the female gender,but then, you're still claiming they are the one been used,lol.

What does the man gain ? Sex ? Which they both enjoyed ? ,So how exactly is the man using the side chick, especially in the case of a married man engaging in extra-marital relationship.
The man actually got more to lose, especially if he's married; his resources, his marriage,his reputation , exposure to venereal diseases ,his life ;in extreme situation like the case of Usofa Ataga, just for sex ,and you're still claiming the woman is being used ?

You're always playing the victim,and that speaks of someone who is not only a "perpetual kid",but also being economical with the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by kurlz(f): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
inumidun2010:

Are you AFFIRMING from a STANDPOINT of EXPERIENCE?..
NAIJA GIRLS CON SUFFER

Guy you no well o. grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
I don't, I've never and will never do married men.
You don't have to experience this to know na. Common sense.
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
kurlz:

Guy you no well o. grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
I don't, I've never and will never do married men.
You don't have to experience this to know na. Common sense.
Lol, are you indirectly saying he doesn't have common sense? grin
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by kurlz(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, are you indirectly saying he doesn't have common sense? grin

What I'm saying is common sense will make one know what OP is saying is true, even without experience.
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2021
kurlz:

What I'm saying is common sense will make one know what OP is saying is true, even without experience.
I know, just fooling around grin
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by Foreigna2: 2:45am On Aug 13, 2021
In getting ladies, a married man has more than 400% chances higher than a single guy. Just look sweet, keep nice beards, get a clean car, look sharp and top it up with a gold wedding ring on your hand, you will see girls denying their boyfriends for you.
It seems this OP doesn't know that ladies are always attracted to what they can never have.
Re: Being A Side Chick Is A Waste Of Time, See Why by kurlz(f): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
I know, just fooling around grin

smiley smiley grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video / Abeg Knack Well Before You Come UK : Nigerian Man cries out / Ladies And Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.