Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS (2992 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Asari Dokubo Addresses Ijaw Nation: "You Are Biafrans"- Video & Picture / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
then why you attacking me when the op said otshekiri? or
are you the op?

you are not in anyway to correct me about itsekiri tribe because i am Ijaw from delta state...we share local government with itshekiris...... you from far away south east has nothing here....

i want to know which tribe the op referring to as otshekiri?

Oga calm down,I be Ika man from Agbor.

I saw his mistake,but the way you asked the question,I thought you knew nothing about the ethnic group.Well no vex,next time I nor go engage you again.

Have a nice day.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Ok ika means toto?

No I mean your mama toto.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by gidgiddy: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Interesting
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Oga calm down,I be Ika man from Agbor.

I saw his mistake,but the way you asked the question,I thought you knew nothing about the ethnic group.Well no vex,next time I nor go engage you again.

Have a nice day.
oh...you my brother.... i no vex na bro....
i just want to catch cruise with ipob...
one love bro
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
oh...you my brother.... i no vex na bro....
i just want to catch cruise with ipob...
one love bro

You are welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Said by who?
said niger deltans
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are welcome bro.
nice to meet you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Siwisheswereesh: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
This Fulani fool no wan get sense, keep hiding under Igbo to spit rubbish, I know all of u, including those ones pretending to be Yoruba and insult the igbos. Keep fooling yourself. Make I dance Ikwerre dance for u small PAINMENT Lols

Thank goodness you now realise Yorubas don't care about Biafra and its actualisation.

Anybody fuming in the mouth about Biafra is an abooooki. grin
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No I mean your mama toto.
Kid am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by DOTian: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
colonise us..lols... but a big for nothing toothless bulldog can't colonise hungry lion na......
Oshogbo man, stop disturbing me.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Ekpeitit(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
The moment Otsekiri, Urhobo, and Isoko Elders asked the federal government to release IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was captured on camera and uploaded online.

The elders can be heard in the video declaring that they are Biafrans and that the federal government should free Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOdQd4ixcps
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Ekpeitit(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
IPOB have started attachment again,I thought this topic was closed for good.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by DOTian: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

@emboldened, you feed who?
Do I look like those from the place you call Imo State you British created "Orlu" people can insult?
Emekwana ife m ga eji gwa gị okwu ị ga eche eche?
But if you need it I will give it to you direct.
Now back to the matter. There is nothing like "having" Igbo ancestry when the supposed people don't just see themselves as Igbo but detest Igbo. I won't even talk about the Ijaw aspect because it sounds absurd. Besides are Ijaws Indigenous to the place they occupy in the first place. If you know their history you'll realise they are just Fulani in the southern side of the contraption.
My point is, a Country is formed by people united by culture and Ideology. If any different people should join, they should do so as a distinct independent nation with terms and conditions duly revised and agreed on.
That is, if by chance Ijaw should join (which I will campaign against till they leave) they will come as a distinct Ijaw Nation with clear boundary and a degree of autonomy.
Anything else is Nigeria with another name

Dude
I don't recognize any boundaries created post 1960 in Nigeria.
I can't argue on Eastern politics based on boundaries created by the Obasanjos, the buharis, the Babangidas and Abachas of this world.. Most of these boundaries are fake! None of you knew of igbos in Benue state until Nnamdi Kanu mentioned them... If you want to accept those boundaries, goodluck! But I won't! Sorry; I'm still at 1960 on that issue! That's until a well organized referendum. Otherwise, the opinions of fake political leaders in the South East and the South South don't matter. These are Abuja implants and I don't intend to dignify their gorry presence in the politics of these units with any sort of formal recognition! IPOB is right on this one; it's a "Coalition of the Willing", a coalition of the like-minded..

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by theInterpreter: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
then why you attacking me when the op said otshekiri? or
are you the op?

you are not in anyway to correct me about itsekiri tribe because i am Ijaw from delta state...we share local government with itshekiris...... you from far away south east has nothing here....

i want to know which tribe the op referring to as otshekiri?
I just dey laugh
Igbos claiming Itsekiri as Biafra
e go shock them
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by theInterpreter: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
WTF is Ika?
small girl go and sleep
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
small girl go and sleep
Respect your stepmother.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
I just dey laugh
Igbos claiming Itsekiri as Biafra
e go shock them
later they start crying betrayed betrayed betrayed as if they had agreement with the people.... very unrealistic people...
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

Oshogbo man, stop disturbing me.
dont you ever mention Ijaw with that smelling yam mouth again concerning biafra...

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Kid am done fucking my stupid mother toto.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by theInterpreter: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Respect your stepmother.
I don't blame your father
wasted seed
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
I don't blame your father wasted seed
Respect your step mother.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by theInterpreter: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Respect your step mother.
go and read for your wassce
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by vasel15: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
The moment Otsekiri, Urhobo, and Isoko Elders asked the federal government to release IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was captured on camera and uploaded online.

The elders can be heard in the video declaring that they are Biafrans and that the federal government should free Nnamdi Kanu.

This yeye boy why are you adding everyone by force, I just don't get it, when the time comes let them have a referendum to decide what they want
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
go and read for your wassce
Your father no wan me write wassce.

He loves me like this,so respect your stepmother.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by ThickSharon123(f): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:

Beautiful development. I love seeing the Unity of all. That's what we want, Unity of the Southern Lands in Nigeria is what speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
vasel15:

This yeye boy why are you adding everyone by force, I just don't get it, when the time comes let them have a referendum to decide what they want
Fulani bastard. Foolish divide and rule bastard...I don't have your time now.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ipob and attachee by force.......
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by oyatz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Na ordinary shame una no get.
What do you people want?
A mini Nigeria?

When the Referendum is conducted, Delta, Benue, Kogi and Southern Kaduna States will vote either to join Biafran or not.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2021
loveth360:
Kid am done with you.

I go Bleep your mama toto.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I dey Bleep my mama toto.
Good boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS / The Race Now Is Between Amaechi And Tinubu / Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.