Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS (2981 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Asari Dokubo Addresses Ijaw Nation: "You Are Biafrans"- Video & Picture / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Anyone that believe in Biafra is a Biafran.

Am from Delta state and i believe in republic East.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

A country of the willing.
That's what we want..
You join by your own volition once we're neighbors! Simple!

We won't accept the federal government definition of Igbo boundaries!
Talk from now till thy kingdom come, it won't change nada!
but igbo land is truely start and end up in the south east na.....abi u wan take people land join?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
Say NO to Iberibe
hahaha.... ipob vs ipob fight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

Watch your sharp tongue, young man!
I come from Orlu in Imo State! An oil producing area with some of the biggest gas reserves in the world! Don't you ever use that line for me here! I feed you!
Back to the topic!
Minorities living around the igbos since the beginning of times, who WILLINGLY decides to join Biafra after a reputable FREE and FAIR REFERENDUM, will be very much welcomed! Simple!
Most of these ijaws you see have more Igbo blood than Ijaw. Go and do your investigation. If the grandfather is not Igbo, the great grand mother is Igbo. Even Asari Dokubo, David Mark etc.
If such people WILLINGLY decides to run away from Arewaistan or Afonjaistan to join Biafra, who am I to say no?
you are a biggest fool to mention mighty Ijaw in your God forsaken igbo tribe....

you are very stupid as your dirty filty tribe.... Ijaw that is far bigger than that your small dot igbo tribe.....

dont worry we will force niger delta republic referendum in imo and abia

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2021
is there any tribe called otshekiri in nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by SoftChordz: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
We don't care.
Everybody should find their square root.
Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, the merciful one is incarcerated, now is time for Alaigbo.
If they want freedom, they should hustle for their own, pay with their own blood.
No more riding on Igbo sacrifice.
Everybody should answer their papa name.
Alaigbo forever
a gooooooaaat an Igbo man knows when a Fulani is trying to impersonate.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by DOTian: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
you are a biggest fool to mention mighty Ijaw in your God forsaken igbo tribe....

you are very stupid as your dirty filty tribe.... Ijaw that is far bigger than that your small dot igbo tribe.....

dont worry we will force niger delta republic referendum in imo and abia

We will colonise you then.. Get ready
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
is there any tribe called otshekiri in nigeria?

ITSHEKIRI

YES THEY ARE FOUND IN DELTA STATE.

FORMER GOVERNOR EMMA UDUAGHAN OF DELTA IS ONE OF THEM.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Next civil war in naija will be between Non Ipob Igbos and Ipob Igbos.

Fulani will finance and supply guns to both side and yorubas will be neutral,same as other ethnics groups in Nigeria......
Before them yoruba muslims and yoruba christians would have kill themselves finish.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Before them yoruba muslims and yoruba christians would have kill themselves finish.

And so what?

Wetin concern me with yoruba?

Am I a yoruba?

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

ITSHEKIRI

YES THEY ARE FOUND IN DELTA STATE.

FORMER GOVERNOR EMMA UDUAGHAN OF DELTA IS ONE OF THEM.
there is no tribe called otshekiri in delta state..... emma oduaghan is from itshekiri not otshekiri.....
you Igbos are just lying.... propagandists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
there is no tribe called otshekiri in delta state..... emma oduaghan is from itshekiri not otshekiri.....
you Igbos are just lying.... propagandists

Check my spellings and see what I wrote.I used the correct word to correct you.

You are the one who made a mistake in your spelling.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

And so what?
Wetin concern me with yoruba?
Am I a yoruba?
So you are from one of the micro tribe?
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
So you are from one of the micro tribe?

Which one be micro tribe?

You Igbos are very disrepectful,it is a natural thing in your culture.

Anyway,I am an Ika man from delta state...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by FreeIgbos: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:
I have no doubt this boy will be great in life. He has the face of great men and he's holding poster of a great man.

He is almost looking like Ojukwu, look at the forehead and eyes grin grin

I see greatness in him too!!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Amajerry83(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
You are probably a young man of not more than 25 years of age. Avoid being brainwashed or controlled by those who claim to love you but hate you deep down. You may not understand my words at the moment but you will as you grow older

Kriss216:

It's you that we don't know in Delta State.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Check my spellings and see what I wrote.I used the correct word to correct you.

You are the one who made a mistake in your spelling.
then why you attacking me when the op said otshekiri? or
are you the op?

you are not in anyway to correct me about itsekiri tribe because i am Ijaw from delta state...we share local government with itshekiris...... you from far away south east has nothing here....

i want to know which tribe the op referring to as otshekiri?
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by IJOBA11: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
We don't care.
Everybody should find their square root.
Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, the merciful one is incarcerated, now is time for Alaigbo.
If they want freedom, they should hustle for their own, pay with their own blood.
No more riding on Igbo sacrifice.
Everybody should answer their papa name.
Alaigbo forever
ABOKKI

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
ABOKKI
Nama
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Owologbo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
The moment Otsekiri, Urhobo, and Isoko Elders asked the federal government to release IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was captured on camera and uploaded online.

The elders can be heard in the video declaring that they are Biafrans and that the federal government should free Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOdQd4ixcps
deceit takes you no where.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
SoftChordz:
a gooooooaaat an Igbo man knows when a Fulani is trying to impersonate.
Only an Inferior Igbo ass licks.
My dear, you are engaging a confirmed Nwa Afọ for the first time.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
hahaha.... ipob vs ipob fight...
I don't have time for drunks this afternoon.
You can now go back to your Ogogoro and dried fish

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Which one be micro tribe?
You Igbos are very disrepectful,it is a natural thing in your culture.
Anyway,I am an Ika man from delta state...
WTF is Ika?

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

Watch your sharp tongue, young man!
I come from Orlu in Imo State! An oil producing area with some of the biggest gas reserves in the world! Don't you ever use that line for me here! I feed you!
Back to the topic!
Minorities living around the igbos since the beginning of times, who WILLINGLY decides to join Biafra after a reputable FREE and FAIR REFERENDUM, will be very much welcomed! Simple!
Most of these ijaws you see have more Igbo blood than Ijaw. Go and do your investigation. If the grandfather is not Igbo, the great grand mother is Igbo. Even Asari Dokubo, David Mark etc.
If such people WILLINGLY decides to run away from Arewaistan or Afonjaistan to join Biafra, who am I to say no?
@emboldened, you feed who?
Do I look like those from the place you call Imo State you British created "Orlu" people can insult?
Emekwana ife m ga eji gwa gị okwu ị ga eche eche?
But if you need it I will give it to you direct.
Now back to the matter. There is nothing like "having" Igbo ancestry when the supposed people don't just see themselves as Igbo but detest Igbo. I won't even talk about the Ijaw aspect because it sounds absurd. Besides are Ijaws Indigenous to the place they occupy in the first place. If you know their history you'll realise they are just Fulani in the southern side of the contraption.
My point is, a Country is formed by people united by culture and Ideology. If any different people should join, they should do so as a distinct independent nation with terms and conditions duly revised and agreed on.
That is, if by chance Ijaw should join (which I will campaign against till they leave) they will come as a distinct Ijaw Nation with clear boundary and a degree of autonomy.
Anything else is Nigeria with another name

3 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

I don't have time for drunks this afternoon.
You can now go back to your Ogogoro and dried fish
best deceiver ever liveth

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Anyone that believe in Biafra is a Biafran.

Am from Delta state and i believe in republic East.
which one is east republic again?
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
which one is east republic again?
Biafra.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

We will colonise you then.. Get ready
colonise us..lols... but a big for nothing toothless bulldog can't colonise hungry lion na......
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Biafra.
oh...but you not a biafra na
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
oh...but you not a biafra na
Said by who?
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
WTF is Ika?

It is your toto.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by loveth360(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

It is your toto.
Ok ika means toto?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. / Why Is This Man So Empty? I Can't Understand What He Is Saying / What If Niger Blocks The River Niger Flow To Nigeria Dam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.