Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Trails of Green (T.O.G) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trails of Green (T.O.G) (18398 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by folake4u(f): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
amajato:
go and study social works...my 2 cent

Why?
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
daintyprincess:

Looking at Finance or business inclined courses(business intelligence, something in that line)

Still researching courses and schools, tho
Have you found a school yet

And do you have a deadline to this travel thing. Like by year ......, I should be out of here, lol cause I do

I hope it works o

Oh okay.

No I haven't found a school yet. Still doing research.

I still have a long road before I leave Nigeria sha. I have Law school and Nysc ahead of me right now.

Probably in 3-4yrs time, I should have left Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
amajato:

Going for a better life. So I'm planing of using a student visa since it seems that's the easiest way. I really don't know. Passport expired. Will renew it by this month end. I don't have any skill. But I have degrees and certifications

What's your major sir
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
adejoro1988:
Great idea and contribution from you guyz kudos. My own issue is that, I hold a master degree in History and international studies from Nigeria university but I wish to further for Ph.d abroad. I want European country that is tuition free for Ph.d programme after my study I may now navigate to better country..I need your advice and suggestion. Also, where should I start from. don't mind my grammatical error.

Sweden is a perfect example

To the best of my knowledge, most PhD courses that are research based (STEM) are usually funded by the institution (tuition free) with monthly payment. The monthly payment depends on the field but it should be enough for accommodation and other things

For basic knowledge on how to apply, visit their official website

Also, i would advise you apply to some USA institutions cos i learnt that PhD students in the USA with few exceptions receive tuition fellowship and living stipend. In the USA, it is like a form of apprenticeship or employment cos PhD usually have to serve as a teaching assistant or research assistant
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
folake4u:

Oh okay.

I still have a long road before I leave Nigeria sha. I have Law school and Nysc ahead of me right now.

Lol. This my babe sef. It is the certainty for me. Speak it into existence. wink

5 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by daintyprincess(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
folake4u:

Oh okay.

Okay
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
daintyprincess:

Hadampson, what do you think. I've always read that anything science inclined is good for Germany. Business intelligence has a sprinkle (more than a sprinkle) of IT from what I've seen from the course break down, reason I was asking in one of my post earlier that asides IT, what handwork/skills sells in Germany.

Someone pointed out truck driving, I won't be able to do that o, what's your thought, will like to know

Thanks

With business intelligence and analysis, you are good to go sis. The world is tilting towards IT side so any course that has a pinch of IT in it is a good one. While you are at it, check LinkedIn learning application to learn about softwares used in BI

As for handwork, hair dressing sells well in abroad

Prost

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
asiwajusirkay:
I came across Erasmus program where u get fully funded scholarships, get paid, they also fund your travel ticket and you have access to school in atleast 2 different countries. U guys should Google Erasmus program

Thank you so much for this information sir.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by daintyprincess(f): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hadampson:

With business intelligence and analysis, you are good to go sis. The world is tilting towards IT side so any course that has a pinch of IT in it is a good one. While you are at it, check LinkedIn learning application to learn about softwares used in BI

As for handwork, hair dressing sells well in abroad

Prost
I know you'd have an answer for me, I'm grateful. I'll check out LinkedIn too

Make I go collect apprenticeship form from my hairdresser, I dey come

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by amajato: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
folake4u:

Why?
As a student work will be looking for you. DYOR
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by folake4u(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. This my babe sef. It is the certainty for me. Speak it into existence. wink

grin grin grin.
Madam Poco, I had to use probability ehn cos unexpected things can happen oh and plans will just scatter cheesy.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by amajato: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
2Lynx:

What's your major sir
I'm a Master degree holder in mathematics.

I have a NEBOSH certificate in occupational Health and Safety

Planing going for masters in Healthcare Analytics and Artificial intelligence
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
amajato:
I'm a Master degree holder in mathematics.

I have a NEBOSH certificate in occupational Health and Safety

Planing going for masters in Healthcare Analytics and Artificial intelligence
With this certifications, in Germany i think it would be smooth sailing for you,
Masters courses in most schools if not all are taught in German, so you might not need to enrol in a language course here just to save money for the visa processes here, But it will be necessary for interactions but in social life over there and in giving you an in the labour market.
Check the eramus site for scholarships...
Boss Hadampson over to you
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
daintyprincess:

Please do drop it here, thank you

I'll drop any I can lay my hands on.

Noted ma'am
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Richdee1:

Why not drop the Scholarship opportunity here for everyone

I don't have any sir. I just needed someone who will can motivate each other
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
folake4u:

grin grin grin.
Madam Poco, I had to use probability ehn cos unexpected things can happen oh and plans will just scatter cheesy.

Had to read again sef. I dey your back. If you commot, you try come carry me too. cheesy
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by folake4u(f): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Had to read again sef. I dey your back. If you commot, you try come carry me too. cheesy

This Madam, you won't kill me with laughter grin grin.
Abi na me suppose be your handbag tongue.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Richdee1:

Germany would be better to kickstart

Check back, there are PHD Graduate research information that was posted few pages about full funding

Hadampson would tell you more about Germany, Na Ambassador for Germany on Nairaland hahaha

Yes, you're right bro but it will be hard getting into a PhD program if he did not do his masters in Germany
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
2Lynx:

With this certifications, in Germany i think it would be smooth sailing for you,
Masters courses in most schools if not all are taught in German, so you might not need to enrol in a language course here just to save money for the visa processes here, But it will be necessary for interactions but in social life over there and in giving you an in the labour market.
Check the eramus site for scholarships...
Boss Hadampson over to you

There are some masters courses that are taught in English language. He can search on DAAD to see some of these courses and apply for them

With his masters degree and NEBOSH certificate, it would be better for him to apply for express entry. His CRS score is going to be high side by my calculation
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Richdee1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
folake4u:

Why?

Very Lucrative and it's part of the Shortchanged Occupation in UK( Healthcare and Work Visa) and also pays higher in Canada and the UK

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by adejoro1988(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Richdee1:

Germany would be better to kickstart

Check back, there are PHD Graduate research information that was posted few pages about full funding

Hadampson would tell you more about Germany, Na Ambassador for Germany on Nairaland hahaha
Thank for your response I check it.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by folake4u(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Richdee1:

Very Lucrative and it's part of the Shortchanged Occupation in UK( Healthcare and Work Visa) and also pays higher in Canada and the UK

Oh I see.
But I dont have a BSc. in social work.
And it's not my focus at all.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Soleye24(m): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Hadampson:

The only surest way is through study visa but unfortunately it's not easy to get visa appointment in the German embassy

If i have the money, i will move to another African country and apply from there
Please can you give us the break down on how to enter Germany via study and the African country you said you would go to to apply for visa
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Soleye24(m): 1:57am On Aug 16, 2021
GodsGabby:

Which country do you intend travelling on a work visa?
I would advise you to make your research well so you dnt put your mind on something than wont be feasible or allow agent wash your head.

Try open a dom acct, the requirements arent much, then buy dollars when you receive money in your normal acct and save there to save you from Naira devaluation.

Please how do one open a domiciliary account? What are the requirements?
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Soleye24(m): 2:01am On Aug 16, 2021
GodsGabby:

People say Gtbank is good cos it can be accessible outside but they say the charges are kinda high.
But i know of firstbank, they just need signatories who have acct with them and then they open it while they advice you put in money quickly even if it's 100usd.

For the job, i wish you success.
But why dnt you go through the study route esp for UK since they give scholarship too and it's easy to get admission.
Please can you enlighten us on how to get uk scholarship? A friend got one last year but refused to tell us the procedure, he changed his number already. No one can contact him again
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Soleye24(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Yashica:
If you are planning on applying for master's scholarship from September, kindly quote me. Let's help each other
I'm seriously interested broda, I got scholarship in King fhad, Saudi but nothing from them since last year June, they have backlogs of scholars from 2017, 2018, 2019 on ground, so i don't want to relay on them. It's only through scholarship I can leave this country o, I'm not a from a rich family. Let's link up, scholarship will be trooping out from September 1st

4 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Brawlscartel(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Soleye24:

Please can you enlighten us on how to get uk scholarship? A friend got one last year but refused to tell us the procedure, he changed his number already. No one can contact him again

He isn't a friend... He is evil ....

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Soleye24:

Please how do one open a domiciliary account? What are the requirements?

It varies from banks. So you just have to go there to ask them to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Soleye24:

That friend is an evil one.
Like say na him be the first and last to enter UK.
Didn't he get information too just like he is supposed to help others.

Omo that is bad.
Follow this link, he talks about chervening, MasterCard scholarship for UK.

Modified : Soleye24
link....
https://twitter.com/Okafor_SC/status/1384372730091409409?s=19

My prayer is for you to make it and get in to UK and make una jam for road.

Wicked sombori.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Soleye24:

I'm seriously interested broda, I got scholarship in King fhad, Saudi but nothing from them since last year June, they have backlogs of scholars from 2017, 2018, 2019 on ground, so i don't want to relay on them. It's only through scholarship I can leave this country o, I'm not a from a rich family. Let's link up, scholarship will be trooping out from September 1st

Sent you a mail
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
GodsGabby:

That friend is an evil one.
Like say na him be the first and last to enter UK.
Didn't he get information too just like he is supposed to help others.

Omo that is bad.
Follow this link, he talks about chervening, MasterCard scholarship for UK.

My prayer is for you to make it and get in to UK and make una jam for road.

Wicked sombori.

Lol. This reminds me of one guy that blocked me after traveling abroad. One of my biggest wish is to contact him when I get to the US
If only wishes were horses
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Hadampson:

There are some masters courses that are taught in English language. He can search on DAAD to see some of these courses and apply for them

With his masters degree and NEBOSH certificate, it would be better for him to apply for express entry. His CRS score is going to be high side by my calculation
Thank you sir
amajato..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria / My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / British Airways Urges Travellers To Drop Their Luggage A Day Before Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.