Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

They Beat Him Up After Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Beat Him Up After Marriage (2963 Views)

1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Richy4(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
What if the wife beats him first... Some ladies just have some dirty idea of slapping men... daring them to retaliate... has that at least occurred to some of you?...
<<< Yes men should not beat their wives... Yes men should leave the place when it gets toxic... But a woman should not hit me first.. it's not a good idea sad....

4 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

when children are involved, DIVORCE IS BETTER than raising children in a foul/failed/negative/damaging environment where they see mummy disrespect daddy and/or daddy beat up mummy for sport. your children will always be better off having two separated happy parents than married parents who hate one another. such failed environment damage children and teaches them the WRONG values.

divorce is the ONLY solution to having a disrespectful wife, whether it be easy or not is irrelevant to your children/family wellbeing.

Ok
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2021
b3llo:
He got what he deserved but the family no try as them carry the wife go.

I believe that, the lady brothers are more wiser now and will not do such thing in this modern day

It is just a normal fight or small beating
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:23am On Aug 13, 2021
yuping:
Violence with violence is not a good thing but abusers are always getting their ways and it very painful while we watch on.
At least now the pastor knows how it feels to be maltreated.

You will not understand.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:53am On Aug 13, 2021
ImaIma1:
You have so many sob stories. How do your friends cope with you and all this sadness around you?

I am sure you do not know the true definition of sadness

I say this you because I see that, you wants to attack my personel but I will answer you in this way. I am one of the most gracious and joyful humans that is currently walking this earth. Wherever I go, the spirits of God goes with me because I am a man of love, peace and joy.

I see that, your attack only reminded me of the evil of black man and how a former friend of mine put poison in my food, but I couldn't die because my life is in the hands of my heavenly maker. This is why I don't make friends, I don't wants friendship because black men are too evil.

Do you know that this evening, I went out and I just found out that, anytime I went out, my next door neighbours are entering into my house to steal?

Do you want me to tell you more stories about my life?

Can you answer me?

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Richy4:
What if the wife beats him first... Some ladies just have some dirty idea of slapping men... daring them to retaliate... has that at least occurred to some of you?...
<<< Yes men should not beat their wives... Yes men should leave the place when it gets toxic... But a woman should not hit me first.. it's not a good idea sad....

Many of the guys here attacking me has not been under the hands of a manipulative women (wife)

I pray they should get yoke with these crazy type of women

I pray so

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by realtalk19: 5:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is "normal" for a man to beat his wife, according to what law? undecided

Where does this right you claim the husband has to beat his wife come from? undecided

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by realtalk19: 5:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

Women mouth too bad and need to be well slap

You are indeed a lost child,sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cezarman(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Anyman who beats on women, for whatever reason, is a coward, and a lowlife. undecided

I'll beat a woman if she attacks me... And if this is the case, I'll never consider myself or anybody (man or woman) who does same a coward angry

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by greenie77: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

I say this you because I see that, you wants to attack my personel but I will answer you in this way. I am one of the most gracious and blessed humans that has ever walked the earth. Wherever I go, the spirits of God goes with me because I am a man of love, peace and joy.

I see that, your attack only reminded me of the evil of black man and how a former friend of mine put poison in my food, but I couldn't die because my life is in the hands of my heavenly maker. This is why I don't make friends, I don't wants friendship because black men are too evil.

Do you know that this evening, I went out and I just found out that, anytime I went out, my next door neighbours are entering into my house to steal?

Can you answer me?

You mental space is scary! shocked

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

I say this you because I see that, you wants to attack my personel but I will answer you in this way. I am one of the most gracious and blessed humans that has ever walked the earth. Wherever I go, the spirits of God goes with me because I am a man of love, peace and joy.

Can you answer me?

If I tell you the sad stories about my life, you will take a back sit. Is it about immediate family battle, job losses, disappointments, loss?

But unlike you, I don't want a cloud of sadness and negativity around me. We choose to deal with them and move instead of carrying it like a badge of honour.

What do you expect from people with your everyday sob stories? Pity? Empathy? Or what? I told you on another thread that you needed to move on.

If you are out looking for sad incidences, you will find them and they will keep following you.

However, if that is what you find joy and fulfillment doing, please carry on.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

I guess you are a chenkess?

Husband and wife they fight na

sad
it's very normal for couples to fight but what is abnormal is using violence.

At least show you came from a functional home and not a garage
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
it's very normal for couples to fight but what is abnormal is using violence.

At least show you came from a functional home and not a garage

I understand you.

The man did not use violence, it is the extreme ego of the woman that she came from well to do family or have brothers to back her up.

I was aware of the ego of the woman
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2021
realtalk19:

You are indeed a lost child,sorry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
greenie77:

You mental space is scary! shocked

You are just too foolish to see that, you are on the family section of Nairaland.

But if all my post they pain you, just go an hang yourself.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
cezarman:

I'll beat a woman if she attacks me... And if this is the case, I'll never consider myself or anybody (man or woman) who does same a coward angry

Some women may not attack you but will constantly rained insult at you, of which the disrespectfulness will become daily bases. There was a time I was angry with my middle brother for slapping his wife. At first I failed to understand his action till today that I do.

I dated a girl who take advantage of my gentleness on regular basis until I began to understood that she fear and respect brutal men.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why are you feeling pained if I want people to know how many times I have fallen?

I will say that, even you or your family does not have problem. Disappointment and joblessness is natural in every country and society. You should not feel pained when I express myself and the negativeness of my life experienced. As I am now, I have followers here because I write what they like, I don't write for everyone but for few.

Despite my negative post, people still view them and comment and I will share more of my past because I came to nairaland to share myself and not to teach and will share more about my glory.

In fact, I see no reason why you keep bumping into my thread if not for the aproko wey carry you come here. If you continue to open any of my new thread I post then it is your shame and pain.

I advice you to avoid my threads to avoid high BP

ImaIma1:

If I tell you the sad stories about my life, you will take a back sit. Is it about immediate family battle, job losses, disappointments, loss?

But unlike you, I don't want a cloud of sadness and negativity around me. We choose to deal with them and move instead of carrying it like a badge of honour.

What do you expect from people with your everyday sob stories? Pity? Empathy? Or what? I told you on another thread that you needed to move on.

If you are out looking for sad incidences, you will find them and they will keep following you.

However, if that is what you find joy and fulfillment doing, please carry on.

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

Why are you feeling pained if I want people to know how many times I have fallen?

I will say that, even you or your family does not have problem. Disappointment and joblessness is natural in every country and society. You should not feel pained when I express myself and the negativeness of my life experienced. As I am now, I have followers here because I write what they like, I don't write for everyone but for few.

Despite my negative post, people still view them and comment and I will share more of my past because I came to nairaland to share myself and not to teach and will share more about my glory.

In fact, I see no reason why you keep bumping into my thread if not for the aproko wey carry you come here.

If you continue to open any of my new thread I post then it is your shame and pain.

I advice you to avoid my threads to avpid high BP

Fortunately or unfortunately, NL is a public forum and I can enter any thread I want to, and give my opinion.

If my opinion or criticism doesn't go well with you, that's your problem. Not everyone will come and say "ehya" and "awww". If you can't deal with all kinds of reactions, then quit posting.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by greenie77: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

You are just too foolish to see that, you are on the family section of Nairaland.

But if all my post they pain you, just go an hand yourself.

Hand myself to who? cheesy cheesy
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
greenie77:

Hand myself to who? cheesy cheesy

Go and hang yourself
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:

I underatand you.

The man did not use violence, it is the extreme ego of the woman that, she came from well to do family and have brothers to back her up.

I was aware of the ego of the woman
this is not a function of gender or family background, this is an issue of dehumanization.at least a normal adult should understand that in every relationship there will be conflict but using violence doesn't resolve conflict, period!

If someone attacks me and I know I have people to fight for me ,instically I will invite those people.it happens in animal kingdom too.if you bully a dog,he will run and call the rest of his friends and family and they'll start barking at you and some can even attack you

Violence is not supposed to be found in any type of relationship how much more marriage,that is low.if she's unreasonable there are many ways to put her in her place or make her fall in line and a reasonable and functional man who has a mother and knows the value of motherhood will know that violence is not the best way to deal with marital situations.moreso if you beat her,what values do you expect a broken/damaged and resentful woman to give your kids.no wonder you hear women scolding their kids with sentences like " that your useless father, you're as stupiid as your father" etc

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by esthel(f): 4:01am On Aug 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Fortunately or unfortunately, NL is a public forum and I can enter any thread I want to, and give my opinion.

If my opinion or criticism doesn't go well with you, that's your problem. Not everyone will come and say "ehya" and "awww". If you can't deal with all kinds of reactions, then quit posting.
you better leave that fellow and his baggages alone, someone said he is lost and you are still responding.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Pacesetter2021: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

Can you answer me?
you have spoken like a true narcissist.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2021
esthel:
you better leave that fellow and his baggages alone, someone said he is lost and you are still responding.

I am glad you reminded me as the Lost child. grin

I share what I like to share because I am removing past event from my heart and drop them on nairaland. Each time I post event of my past, it makes me lighter. There are people inside this forum that avoid my thread because I am not writing for them. I told Imalmal1 to avoid my thread just to avoid HBP.

If both of you continue to view my post, it is both your shame.

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
this is not a function of gender or family background, this is an issue of dehumanization.at least a normal adult should understand that in every relationship there will be conflict but using violence doesn't resolve conflict, period!

If someone attacks me and I know I have people to fight for me ,instically I will invite those people.it happens in animal kingdom too.if you bully a dog,he will run and call the rest of his friends and family and they'll start barking at you and some can even attack you

Violence is not supposed to be found in any type of relationship how much more marriage,that is low.if she's unreasonable there are many ways to put her in her place or make her fall in line and a reasonable and functional man who has a mother and knows the value of motherhood will know that violence is not the best way to deal with marital situations.moreso if you beat her,what values do you expect a broken/damaged and resentful woman to give your kids.no wonder you hear women scolding their kids with sentences like " that your useless father, you're as stupiid as your father" etc

I understand and agree with you.

I guess that, in her next marriage, she will still go and call her brother to fight her husband.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

I understand and agree with you.

I guess that, in her next marriage, she will still go and call her brother to fight her husband.
whatever rocks everyone's boat

Even the new husband will have heard the gist and know how to comport himself.if he has issues with the wife,there are 1001 ways to deal with her and one of them is not violence,thank you!

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Why should I quit posting and stop sharing myself? Are you the one that ask me to keep posting at first?

I will not be hard on you just because you tried to correct me through your own ignorance about me. As you know it, everyone have stories to tell, You don't have to feel pained when I share my own story which is very unique and special.

Some people came here to gossip, and I ain't a gossiper and if I do is about me and me me and me and me me because I am an actor and my opinion about myself is more important because it is about me.

Your intention is to attack my person but you should have ask me why I keep sharing what I share about me. Each time I share my past history, I m not only sharing, I am removing the past event from my heavy heart.

When I post anything here I feel more lighter because I am removing my past from me and ready to move on. And if I marry, my wife must know my past, so that she will not repeat my past.

Please advoid any Lost-child thread since it irritate you.

ImaIma1:

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
whatever rocks everyone's boat

Even the new husband will have heard the gist and know how to comport himself.if he has issues with the wife,there are 1001 ways to deal with her and one of them is not violence,thank you!

You know it is not true.

99% of women hide their past when in a new relationship. You are very wrong because you feel that many women have the same level of understanding as you are.

I see that you are the type that talk out frustration but many women are not that type. I dated one in the past, it was impossible for me to discuss issues with her, I later realize that she fears brutal men.

I let her go to save my peace.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Pacesetter2021:
you have spoken like a true narcissist.
Well done

You are welcome.

Narcissist?
I laughhhhhhhhhhhhh because what you say about me is useless.

1. I have stop being nice to women, Yes I can show kindness to them but not nice to them.

2. I am only concern on one thing. What God says about me is the most important.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

You know it is not true.

99% of women hide their past when in a new relationship. You are very wrong because you feel that many women have the same level of understanding as you are.

I see that you are the type that talk out frustration but many women are not that type. I dated one in the past, it was impossible for me to discuss issues with her, I later realize that she fears brutal men.

I let her go to save my peace.
what's not true? That such type of gist will be hidden forever and 1 day the new husband will not get to hear of it by omission or commission?

Even women that get pregnant with another man and now pushes it on the husband, the husband while minding his buisness gets to hear of it most times accidentally how much more something as huge as domestic violence
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
what's not true? That such type of gist will be hidden forever and 1 day the new husband will not get to hear of it by omission or commission?

Even women that get pregnant with another man and now pushes it on the husband, the husband while minding his buisness gets to hear of it most times accidentally how much more something as huge as domestic violence

I still stand my ground and will still say that the brothers did wrong.

If you have a fight with your hubby, will you call or allow your brothers to come and beat up your hubby?
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

I still stand my ground and will still say that the brothers did wrong.

If you have a fight with your hubby, will you call or allow your brothers to come and beat up your hubby?

I will not marry an animal with lack of self control in the 1st place in Jesus name.they won't see me and I won't know such men in Jesus name

However there's a yoruba addage that says enitoba ni kilaleshey,oun la'n shey han.some people need to be taught a lesson that the mere fact that they're silent or respecting them doesn't mean they are the only ones that have monopoly of violence and I'm sure this is not his 1st time.it must have overdone it to the point where he pushed the girls family to the wall.ordinarily men will not go and fight for their sister using violence but when they have been pushed to their limits,they do such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. / Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? / Shared Domestic Responsibilities Vs. Having Househelps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.