Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (86109 Views)

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Cokahot: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Akpan,
Sir.
Get me a bugger plate there.

I go load everything that has oil,use my head break egg,sprinkle the onions the hushpuppy way,mix the dodo together. Right by my side would there be a gold glass of water. Just 7mins and I'm done.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by UDUJ(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
But why are you nigerians like this? Can’t you just walk away if you don’t like what somebody wrote or posted? Do you have to insult a whole country for something one person said or did? If a Ghanaian had written what you wrote about Ghabaians, about Nigerians, you nigerians will be out insulting and talking complete trash cool

The next thing is Ghanians hate us, bla bla bla

Why do Ghanaians like cooking shitty &unhealthy food? That is absolute rubbish! You need some proper home training.

A lot of them are just plain stupid and frustrated idiots.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by 360command: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss
is that awamo(oil rice)
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by IJOBA11: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2021
Viking007:
I DEY SHAME FOR THAT BOY ASWERUGUDsad

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by ibabz(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2021
This is a clear message, she wants extra energy after the breakfast.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by BuzoDeGr8: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Na to send her sms right away to give me the list of everything she needs in this life, to know where I will start from in making her a happy woman.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by HardMirror(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

How will u react? kiss
the meal is superficial. just rice and fried pomo. no dodo, no veggies. nothing special here. nonsense food

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Lewisdinho(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Smh. This Op feels she knows much about food
I can't take that. Rather replaced all those shits sorrounding the rice with vegetable sauce. Either spinach or ugu leave, then slice some cucumber and fresh tomatoe and place it besides the rice. Op u no sabi diet tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by MufasaLion: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Can't u spek English. Wot primary school did u to too sir!! angry

And your sentence composition ain't good either.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Greatfullheart: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
My mode @ that moment.

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Viking007(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
I DEY SHAME FOR THAT BOY ASWERUGUDsad
He has been trolling on nairaland for more than 10 years. cheesy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Sluacoast(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please go n looook for english lesssin teacher jorr...be for u start disgrasing Nigeria (goat) angry
That's just a common typographical error.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Gr8Nez(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
She will hold unto the dining table firmly cos am about to go for some relay race
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by jamace(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
If this is breakfast, I wonder how lunch will be. Abi, de man na sumo wrestler?grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by saintsrow(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All of you above saying Doggy Doggy Doggy

If we check now , una preeek be like small Okro/ Biro cover

Una go just de smart embarassed
Why such evuls nau? Aah!

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Akalia(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
Nah to eat and appreciate her by giving her early morning doggy
Early morning doggy should come before breakfast. I speak from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Spicylate:
By devouring

Straight to the point.

My kind of woman.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by od501: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

How will u react? kiss

This is not balanced abeg
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Cyphar(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is better ....better than those sacrifice you do update us with

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy

You are truly a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All of you above saying Doggy Doggy Doggy

If we check now , una preeek be like small Okro/ Biro cover

Una go just de smart embarassed
so hilarious
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by akmath: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
All the people talking about morning sex, una no read say she drop the food for table before she go work abi
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by MufasaLion: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please go n looook for english lesssin teacher jorr...be for u start disgrasing Nigeria (goat) angry

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by yazzman(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
No stew?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by IgboWarlord(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Your own English sef na Battle of the Somme.

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by TheGift: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2021
This breakfast is sure to send me back to sleep. I need something light. Nice packaging though. And all before going to work. This wife should be appreciated.
Preciousgirl:

How will u react? kiss
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by MufasaLion: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2021
akmath:
All the people talking about morning sex, una no read say she drop the food for table before she go work abi

These guys are always horn.y grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by treach(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

How will u react? kiss
No stew to chop d rice.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by UDUJ(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy

Mad man cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by teflondoppez(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

you too much
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by TheGift: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Lol... You no want make She go work? Abi you sef no get work to do.
2special:
Nah to eat and appreciate her by giving her early morning doggy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Neddyogu(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Can't u spek English. Wot primary school did u to too sir!! angry

Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Kayclite: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Who cooks and serves this type of rice meal?
Chef from hell. White rice surrounded by row of fats and roast meat with onions and another lump of meat with its hide vibrating with oil and fats.

Madam, you should go to a catering school. You need to reorientate your culinary knowledge and skills.

Any man that consumes such meal is slowly being poisoned.

Look at such man, his blood pressure be constantly high. Diabetes will be knocking on his door.
Right. Honestly, some people don't know what food is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.