Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (86094 Views)

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by MVLOX(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
Nah to eat and appreciate her by giving her early morning doggy

That is what I call Energy conversion.... Blast....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Juanmike(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Not healthy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by RPG2020(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Can't u spek English. Wot primary school did u to too sir!! angry

He come to primary 1 Sir in German women
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by thaoriginator: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss
no like the sacrifice you posted last week!

the gods will accept this hopefully
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Kayclite: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Smh. This Op feels she knows much about food
I can't take that. Rather replaced all those shits sorrounding the rice with vegetable sauce. Either spinach or ugu leave, then slice some cucumber and fresh tomatoe and place it besides the rice. Op u no sabi diet tongue
I swear. Pack all the unhealthy meat put.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by KayCee92(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
I will start with the onion grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Juicy001: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Shes def getting a quickie before I leave that house
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Neddyogu(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
What's with the raw onion? I go chop all these delicacies only to spoil am with raw onions? Btw where is d stew or i go use meat chop white rice? Beautiful nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by aylive02(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
God will bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Lungs: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ninejaywon:
The fried plantains are so soggy, heavily laden with oil. Not good for the heart at all. angry. I can't eat that.
oga hungry never mama ur bared heald if better hunger own u, only u 1 go carry am chop [quote][/quote]
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Hamiltonii: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Is nice but I can't see the sauce
She is the Sauce!
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by kenzysmith: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All of you above saying Doggy Doggy Doggy

If we check now , una preeek be like small Okro/ Biro cover

Una go just de smart embarassed
guy take am easy na

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by KayCee92(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*

If you said that without resorting to insult, maybe you would have come off as junior Grammatical Nazi. The post reeks of childishness. Sowi grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by KayCee92(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Iretii0511:

I can see how impressive your grammar is. I don’t have energy to deal with your type. I’m sure the person my question was directed to understands.

Don't mind the baby boy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Burna440(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is better ....better than those sacrifice you do update us with

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy

Wow
U never fail to amaze
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by proxillin(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please go n looook for english lesssin teacher jorr...be for u start disgrasing Nigeria (goat) angry

with all these your grammatical gbohahaaaa
r u whining me ni?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by gentleguy1975: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
bro, check what u typed up there,in an attempt ty correct,u also wrote an incomplete sentence
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by adecz: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na slap, for not preparing
any sauce or stew...☺️☺️☺️
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Jodera: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Iretii0511:

I can see how impressive your grammar is. I don’t have energy to deal with your type. I’m sure the person my question was directed to understands.
That's a light hearted joke na.
Just chill up a little
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Aurelius1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Iretii0511:

Don't mind that stupid illiterate. I had an altercation with him in one other thread. A very useless fellow.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by peter8535: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy
say na dat small prick na em u go use do all dis wonderz
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by topmaike: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

you no fit make heaven I swear grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Adrian98(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wahala
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Chatflick(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Oga your brain needs cleansing Aje
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by ddjay: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
Correct man, million dollars fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by CHIGIM: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Its not a healthy food,
too much meat.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by chris51(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Where is the sauce or stew?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by chris51(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
chris51:
Where is the sauce or stew?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by topmaike: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
I will give her head after the food digest
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Dianeetdiana(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All of you above saying Doggy Doggy Doggy

If we check now , una preeek be like small Okro/ Biro cover

Una go just de smart embarassed

LOL. Bad mouth abi bad hand
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Aurelius1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss
I will make sure I give her the sweetest, strongest and earth shaking orgasm .
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by toffyz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
mii4u:

Look well, there's no plaintain der

Wow...I'm just seeing it clearly now

I tot the rice was surrounded by fried plantain o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.