Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (86098 Views)

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Okuda(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
jedi jedi breakfast. I dont get how people dey chop rice as breakfast. lol
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Gunayo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Can't u spek English. Wot primary school did u to too sir!! angry
Professor of English it is speak and not spek. One lesson you must learn is that no one is above mistake.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Reference(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss

Grease everywhere ....when you are not a diesel engine ....with one massive pile of carbs at the centre.
Not healthy at all.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nat2008(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is better ....better than those sacrifice you do update us with

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy

Baddoo of life
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by SeyiFargo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
And dis wan wants to make heaven kiss kiss
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by WarriAproko: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
BURNT OFFERING cool shocked angry
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by obembet(f): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in
escatsy

grin grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by wasi9ice: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
I will appreciate her o,
God bless every good lady in this platform,
Una dey try it's not easy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Shafiiimran99: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
That is a typical naija breakfast. So nothing wrong
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Adamkeyj(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

MY MAN
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by drololaaof: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=Pumpumking- what is your problem with his English
,is it our mother language,you are the type that will rubbish your mother language for foreign one . Whereas english is a borrowed language, your spoken english did not pass WAEC or English for foreign language

...*a works from home??*
Can't u spek English. Wot primary school did u to too sir!! angry
[/quote]
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Chinnems(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nne, don't tell me what you want.

Just tell me how you want it. Mm, mummy?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Abiodunbamidele(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow...a perfect meal at the perfect time,kisses all over her
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Harrynight(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I want to register in ur class grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by freshalien: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ninejaywon:
The fried plantains are so soggy, heavily laden with oil. Not good for the heart at all. angry. I can't eat that.

Where you see plantain there?? Look the picture again.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by rapheal5(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Well I don't joke with stew na to replace the onions with plenty stew, then I go beg her to wait till I come back from work to tell me what I have done wrong or how much she need to deserve such a proper prepared meal....
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by CSTRR: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

I disagree.

Breakfast light
Lunch heavy
Dinner light

Taking a heavy breakfast will make one lazy.

A cup of coffee and biscuits or few slices of bread will fill you up enough to start your day and keep you going till lunch time.

Try this kind of meal one morning and see.
If you are sitting down in an office, maybe.

But if are very active in the morning like an Engineer or artisan, you need heavy meals.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Darreytinho10(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
I will be like awwn grin all this for me? undecided thank you darling
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by EndRape2(f): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
The only thing you can offer a woman is sex, if it were to be a lady that said ,she will appreciate with sex, you will all open gutter mouth to spill rubbish.

uote author=2special post=104708430]Nah to eat and appreciate her by giving her early morning doggy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by perdollar(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na to chop d pig meat and chop the plantain and then pick quarrel wt her bc I no see stew

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by nedekid: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice chunks of pork. Well presented rice.
My reaction will be to ask where is the sauce or gravy to go with the dish. Cause it will be dry to eat without that.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by marsup: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Remove the slices of onion. You can’t eat that before going to work. Why is the meat, like someone’s ear?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by meobizy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Where’s the sauce? All these Ghanaian meals always have comma.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by joeking2222: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

cheesy cheesy..........i be think say na only weed and bombing u sabi before!!!!!
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by klickstar: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Haba kilode gangan this one don read romantic novel die I rebuke you in Jesus name
Bro no vez I just dey form I love that package as well twale .
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by freshalien: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

That dodo alone is a muscle weakner. Lol... Plus the heavily moulded starchy rice. Hm..

Where una see dodo for the photo

Since when meat kom turn dodo?
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by UltraTechy: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ghanaian husbands are suffering sha... What's any one going to do with this?... All rice and meat, no sauce.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss
What is heay here? I can finish the food but the food is strange and scary to the eyes. To me it's like an art work or craft work grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pile of junk! Calling this a heavy breakfast smacks of penurious living.
Kpomo and rice? OP ibot fo ifonke.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
UltraTechy:
Ghanaian husbands are suffering sha... What's any one going to do with this?... All rice and meat, no sauce.
Nigeria has the best food cuisine in Africa, I just imagine this pile of shit.

That woman shud be divorced ASAP.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
freshalien:

Where una see dodo for the photo

Since when meat kom turn dodo?

Are those brownish and goldish finger fits chops sorrounding the rice not dodo?
I thought they were.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by notoriousbabe: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
You’re calling sacrifice breakfast, continue you hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.