Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

+18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon (8017 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
As a gay, I decided to marry myself and below are my pre-wedding photos.

No woman, no cry.

Modified: Pictures deleted. You came too late.

6 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by longetivity(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
I swear to God this boy no get sense

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cruise master grin

2 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Ayoleeboy007: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's been long you posted a selfie, you look good. Nice one. wink
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
My gay partner is in the kitchen cooking rice, but na garri with fat chicken dey hungry me.

All expenses paid for by my Nairaland fans. It's good to have fans who patronize you and haters who promote you to get more exposure to more clients.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by oxiide22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin u wanna kill me with laughter grin grin

Why do u like eating garri ?
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please, when will that idiot in Aso Rock leave office? If you're gay, let's link up.

4 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
oxiide22:
grin grin u wanna kill me with laughter grin grin

Why do u like eating garri ?

Because I like soup. My soup contains lots of nutrients and at times, I eat from 3 to 4 plates at once.

There will be soup in plate 1 with dried fish and co. Goat meat pepper soup in plate 2. Catfish pepper soup in plate 3. And whatever in plate 4. I cook.

Nobody is going to stay more than 130 years on Earth again, so enjoy while alive, but don't forget to exercise.

I like garri because of soup — not because of garri. Any day I don't eat garri, I feel like I haven't eaten. I eat fruits a lot, but garri is the boss.

8 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Wahalaperson: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
What do you think about This, baba?

https://www.nairaland.com/6698735/opinions-please
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by oxiide22(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Because I like soup. My soup contains lots of nutrients and at times, I eat from 3 to 4 plates at once.

There will be soup in plate one with dried fish and co. Goat meat pepper soup in plate 2. Catfish pepper soup in plate 3. And whatever in plate 4. I cook.

Nobody is going to stay more than 130 years on Earth again, so enjoy while alive, but don't forget to exercise.

I like garri because of soup — not because of garri. Any day I don't eat garri, I feel like I haven't eaten. I eat fruits a lot, but garri is the boss.

wow! Nice combinations, the soup is the secret I get it now

2 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wahalaperson:
What do you think about This, baba?

https://www.nairaland.com/6698735/opinions-please

I don't like reading posts in block text. I prefer a well-formatted article in chunks. So, I didn't bother reading what you wrote. Sorry about that, Sir.

1 Like

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Cerebellum: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kolo OPgrin

Your kolo no too much...grin
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

There will be soup in plate one with dried fish and co. Goat meat pepper soup in plate 2. Catfish pepper soup in plate 3. And whatever in plate 4. I cook.

Omo where you dey see dis money
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Cerebellum: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Naso o

Nobody will live forever cry
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gays can eat o! After he was done cooking the rice, I helped him fry egg. As I be longer throat, I chop small.

The first guy that commented should come wash this plate. We are too tired and we're watching TV.

I no come this life to suffer. If you come this life to suffer, raise your hand.

7 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Think4Myself:

Omo where you dey see dis money

By working legally smart and hard when others are sleeping and snoring.

When they are awake, I catch fun and take pictures. That's how stars do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Brownoctopus: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Always creating foolish and unprecedented threads and littering nairaland with obnoxious and filthy rubbish.Its non of our business if you are gay ok,keep your tantrums to your lackadaisical self cause we ain't interested.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Brownoctopus:
Always creating foolish and unprecedented threads and littering nairaland with obnoxious and filthy rubbish.Its non of our business if you are gay ok,keep your tantrums to your lackadaisical self cause we ain't interested.

Hahahaha

If you know me, you'll know that the more you complain, the more I do it and laugh at your frustration. cheesy cheesy

Come lemme teach you how to escape depression.

6 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
I want to eat

1 Like

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by oxiide22(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:
Gays can eat o! After he was done cooking the rice, I helped him fry egg. As I be longer throat, I chop small.

The first guy that commented should come wash this plate. We are too tired and we're watching TV.

I no come this life to suffer. If you come this life to suffer, raise your hand.
nice food, u once worked in a restaurant ryt?
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I want to eat

Come over. I like overfeeding my visitors. They never lack food.

I'm watching Channels TV now and flood has reached zinc level in some communities in Anambra. They are now homeless. Are you from there?
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
oxiide22:
nice food, u once worked in a restaurant ryt?

I have never worked in my life and not interested in working. I may one day want to experience how it feels like, but I'll resign after a week or a month.

1 Like

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm watching Channels TV now and flood has reached zinc level in some communities in Anambra. They are now homeless. Are you from there?

lmao,not from there Mr I legend.Thanks dear
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by oxiide22(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

grin you're such a very funny guy from your post but in face u look like no nonsense guy that doesn't smile
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by doubleE70: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
lol who did this to you
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by oxiide22(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

I have never worked in my life and not interested in work. I may one day want to experience how it feels like, but I'll resign after a week or a month.
so where do u see this money? I thought you're working with shell
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Brian47(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
See avocado tongue last time I chop avocado was like 5 years ago
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by peeps4u: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
oxiide22:
so where do u see this money? I thought you're working with shell

No wonder a lot of people bash this guy online. Many don't even know him, they just encouter his thread and start cursing and abusing him. He's a publisher, years back, he used to post many threads about amazon kindle publishing but now, the guy is just catching cruise with his threads and creating contents for himself

6 Likes

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Mide3367: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Hahahaha

If you know me, you'll know that the more you complain, the more I do it and laugh at your frustration. cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Mide3367: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Hahahaha

grin
Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Mide3367: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:

There will be soup in plate 1 with dried fish and co. Goat meat pepper soup in plate 2. Catfish pepper soup in plate 3. And whatever in plate 4. I cook.

you dey enjoy o grin

1 Like

Re: +18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon by Mide3367: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:
As a gay, I decided to marry myself and below are my pre-wedding photos.

No woman, no cry.
lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Deal With This / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.