Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) (1367 Views)

I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Do Guys Still Value a ladies Virginity In This 21st Century? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021

Any yahoo boy when de find virgin to date nw simp.

Any man when dey use tourch light to find virgin to wife up, is definitely going to simp one way or the other.

The redpill says go for the best
Buh an OG says while going for the best, make sure you use your sense.

You all think we men are the only ones playing the game, this females are playing the same game against us and they are using our own flaws. hence the more they having power to challenge our authorities daily.

why you attaching so much value to her sex life?
Attaching so much value to her virginity, if she's a virgin or not.

Asking her meaningless questions how many body count, number of men she been with. (Like wattafûck)

she sees that bro, she understands those questions bro, hence she gets the message and send it to her friends that you niggas can't just do without that pûcsy..then she starts styling it for you

Imagine husband and wife go dey quarrel for house.

Husband : Oya pack your things and leave my house

Wife: okay I agree to leave your house, but you go give me my virginity back, because nor be like so you take meet me. meanwhile she don already born pickin.

Why won't she brag with her virginity to your face Gee, because she realised you attached so much value to it.

Even some men goes as far as to brag about their wife been virgins to their friends in the presence of their wife. and you expect this kind men not to be controlled by their wives
Damn.

Note: am not saying you should go for prostitutes, what am just saying is when a man place too much high value on an unbroken hymen, if you can't control yourself you are
most likely to simp.

#streetdrills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by proxillin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
virgin or no virgin...once a pvssy is fcke, its fcked...a virgin today will be fcked one day and become like every other nonvirgin...

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Goldbw122(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
My own virew about virgin is that the man can go out on any woman, but the woman have to be respectful and keep her self because the men are very jealous of been cheated on .. that is why men marry more than one wife..
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
proxillin:
virgin or no virgin...once a pvssy is fcke, its fcked...a virgin today will be fcked one day and become like every other nonvirgin...

You nailed it bro.

They way this society Just placed a high value price on a female hymen is alarming.

This females seeking for gender equality, let's show them the true meaning of what gender equality means.
No bias treatment.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Read and live.

Don't be a simp bro.

Try get the message passed.

Stay redpilled
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Oche211(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Still, ensure you marry a virgin.
E get why

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by zexy2030(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Virgins no dey again, d virgins u dey meet na girls wey dem refurbish as virgin(celibate)

1 Like

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oche211:
Still, ensure you marry a virgin.
E get why

you obviously didn't get the message passed.... why would I "ENSURE" I marry a virgin

Tell you bro, I got certain qualities in a lady am looking forward to... definitely not her virginity.she can be virgin yeah, but that outmost of it.

Her virginity doesn't matter one bit.

Stop been a simp, read to understand, you are a man.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:
Virgins no dey again, d virgins u dey meet na girls wey dem refurbish as virgin(celibate)

Hahaha.

Well it got some truth in here though...buh still we never can tell.

We've seen girl's advertising their blocked pucsy for cash online, with a price tag.... like it got value.
And some simp men will go for it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Glycolite: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
You don't value virgins ?
Your choice,and I respect that,but don't tell guys who do otherwise how a simp they are.
That's a childish shaming tactic.
I will take a virgin any day ,anytime than settle for a woman with crazy body counts.
It's not about worshipping virgins,very far from that,but more about building better bonds, no crazy and disgusting sexual history and it reduces the chances of contracting venereal diseases.
Virgin or non virgin, no woman deserve to be allowed to control you [handing your balls to] or to be worshipped,but respect ,very much earned,is the issue here.
I'm not going to respect any woman who got crazy body counts,it says a lot about how a flawed personality they got.
Being a virgin,as a lady, especially in the present dispensation, doesn't outrightly mean you got a good character ,far from that,but then,it tells you got self control and respect for your body as a woman, especially with the brainwashing ,liberalism nonsense rocking our world,today.
If you got plans to build a long term relationship [ as a guy],I will advice your consider not only her femininity,but also chastity.
I know it's no guarantee for a successful relationship,or even marriage,but trust me,it increases your chances of forming stronger bond , sexually and emotionally with your woman.
There is why women feel more connected to that guy that took their virginity,than most they will sleep with in the future.

When you're faced with a choice of two "devils",going for a lesser devil should be no brainier.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by zexy2030(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hahaha.

Well it got some truth in here though...buh still we never can tell.

We've seen girl's advertising their blocked pucsy for cash online, with a price tag.... like it got value.
And some simp men will go for it.
Which site...lol...although, it has a high value, if u want a stable relationship, except it's fake, any girl truly having that hymen unbroken, deserves a marriage..bro it's not easy on girls to keep that shit. It's so hard with peer influence and the internet these days.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Oyin2212(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Glycolite:

Your choice,and I respect that,but don't tell guys who do otherwise how a simp they are.
I will take a virgin any day ,anytime than settle for a woman with crazy body counts.
It's not about worshipping virgins,very far from that,but more about building better bonds, no crazy and disgusting sexual history and it reduces the chances of contracting venereal diseases.
Virgin or non virgin, no woman deserve to be allowed to control you [handing your balls to] or to be worshipped,but respect ,very much earned,is the issue here.
I'm not going to respect any woman who got crazy body counts,it says a lot about how a flawed personality they got.
Being a virgin,as a lady, especially in the present dispensation, doesn't outrightly mean you got a good character ,far from that,but then,it tells you got self control and respect for your body as a woman, especially with the brainwashing ,liberalism rocking our world,today.
When you're faced with a choice of two "devils",going for a lesser devil should be no brainier.

You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Which site...lol...although, it has a high value, if u want a stable relationship, except it's fake, any girl truly having that hymen unbroken, deserves a marriage.. bro it's not easy on girls to keep that shit. It's so hard with peer influence and the internet these days.

Come on bros, haven't you see this girls screaming for gender equality. Feminism and all.

If you keep attaching high value to a girl unbroken hymen have you ever asked yourself what value she sees in you.

I guess your reply would be I don't care am a man and a better man since I married a virgin...

Get the point bro, I don't say virgins are not good...am just saying we men don't need attach high values to it.

Just take a look at your bolded.

Stay neutral.

Stay redpill.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by zexy2030(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
KiNg0G:

Come on bros, haven't you see this girls screaming for gender equality. Feminism and all.

If you keep attaching high value to a girl unbroken hymen have you ever asked yourself what value she sees in you.

I guess your reply would be I don't care am a man and a better man since I married a virgin...

Get the point bro, I don't say virgins are not good...am just saying we men don't need attach high values to it.

Stay neutral.

Stay redpill.
Yeah you don't need to show her, it's importance, lest she play you and starve you with attention too.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by zexy2030(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
KiNg0G:

Any man when dey use tourch light to find virgin to wife up, is definitely going to simp one way or the other.

You all think we men are the only ones playing the game, this females are playing the same game against us and they are using our own flaws. hence the more they having power to challenge our authorities daily.

Asking her meaningless questions how many body count, number of men she been with. (Like wattafûck)

she sees that bro, she understands those questions bro, hence she gets the message and send it to her friends that you niggas can't just do without that pûcsy..then she starts styling it for you

Wife: okay I agree to leave your house, but you go give me my virginity back, because nor be like so you take meet me. meanwhile she don already born pickin.

Why won't she brag with her virginity to your face Gee, because she realised you attached so much value to it.

Even some men goes as far as to brag about their wife been virgins to their friends in the presence of their wife. and you expect this kind men not to be controlled by their wives
Damn.

#streetdrills

You are so correct, and you have a valid point.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Glycolite:
Being a virgin,as a lady, especially in the present dispensation, doesn't outrightly mean you got a good character ,far from that,but then,it tells you got self control and respect for your body as a woman, especially with the brainwashing ,liberalism nonsense rocking our world,today.
If you got plans to build a long term relationship [ as a guy],I will advice your consider not only her femininity,but also chastity.
I know it's no guarantee for a successful relationship,or even marriage,but trust me,it increases your chances of forming stronger bond , sexually and emotionally with your woman.
There is why women feel more connected to that guy that took their virginity,than most they will sleep with in the future.

I Respect this bro, buh you should understand I was trying to make a point of how many men chased over virgins then lose focus, when they finally find one or find the one that's tight enough for them. They get controlled by it.

They go for that pucsy bro how tight it is, they get so worked up about it...neglecting the awful character the female got... and when it even gets worst is when the female gets to know you in relationship with her, because she's a virgin how bad can this get.

I myself can't marry a prostitutes.

Neither am holding touch light to find a virgin to wife up.

I know what's best for me, qualities I need.

Stay focus.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Glycolite: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
KiNg0G:

Stay neutral.

Stay redpill.

Woke culture is going to destroy everyone of us.

Your ancestors attached importance to women chastity and feminity for a reason.
Your ancestors where not going after "strong women" [ basically women who are damaged, emotionally and mentally,with crazy sexual histories ] for a reason.

Your ancestors did not likened virginity to just a sealed hymen,because they understand virginity goes beyond just a sealed hymen.
Virginity is not just about unbroken hymen,you perceiving virginity as just an unbroken hymen is exactly what loose and damaged women what you to see.

Do you know that some women are born without a sealed hymen ? Does that make then non virgins from birth ?
Women are unapologetic about the value they want in men,why should I be mincing word with value I appreciate in women ? Just so not to sound archaic and woke ?

You love the crazy numbers of abortions you hear everyday,the crazy numbers of single mother every where,the rise in prostitutions among our women and that don't bother you ?

I value chastity in women,and I'm going to be unapologetic about that, and I'm going to vet my woman ruthlessly on that,I can't deal with stupid abortion histories and numbers of d*cks you have sucked,call that fragile masculinity or whatever,I got no problem with that.

You guys are taking your redpill teachings too personal,forgetting your common sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Oche211(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
KiNg0G:

you obviously didn't get the message passed.... why would I "ENSURE" I marry a virgin

Tell you bro, I got certain qualities in a lady am looking forward to... definitely not her virginity.

Her virginity doesn't matter one bit.

Stop been a simp, read to understand, you are a man.
Ok sir ..
Don't come complaining of ladies with multiple baggages from previous relationships.
Peace
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Glycolite:

Woke culture is going to destroy everyone of us.
Your ancestors attached importance to women chastity,feminity and respect for a reason.
Your ancestors did not likened virginity to just a sealed hymen,because they understand virginity goes beyond just a sealed hymen.

Do you know that some women are born without a sealed hymen ? Does that make then non virgins from birth ?
Women are unapologetic about the value they want in men,why should I be mincing word with value I appreciate in women ? Just so not to sound archaic and woke ?

You love the crazy numbers of abortions you hear everyday,the crazy numbers of single mother every where,the rise in prostitutions among our women and that don't bother you ?

I value chastity in women,and I'm going to be unapologetic about that, and I'm going to vet my woman ruthlessly on that,I can't deal with stupid abortion histories and numbers of d*cks you have sucked,call that fragile masculinity or whatever,I go no problem with that.

My post was made to pass a message about how men follow virgins then get simped in the process.

We are not in a biology class about sealed hymen and unsealed hymen...

Those who understand me will know where am coming from.

Thanks.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oche211:

Ok sir ..
Don't come complaining of ladies with multiple baggages from previous relationships.
Peace
So you think because you met her a virgin, you are her first love...she won't cheat.

Good luck in your futures endeavors.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

You are so correct, and you have a valid point.

Thanks mahn.

Some just came to read headline, without reading the write up to get the message passed.

Am not saying I can't date a virgin am just saying I don't place a high value on that unbroken hymen like most men do.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
I am here to read comments.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by KiNg0G: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2021
everyone wants a virgin, even I don't mind having one as a wife but the way it's just too emphasized by some men baffles me. hence some can go any extreme length just to have one.... and that's what giving some of this female gender more power.... because no matter what they see we guys always have one thing to worship about them.

*Simp worship them if they got big assx
*We worship them if they got fine face
*Alpha worship them if they get their hymen still intact.

This hymen worshiping and hunt for virgin girls has been one of the issue that's eating too deep into our manosphere society and marital home...although some men don't see it as simping which I respect buh check this out.

Go to the northern part of the state you will see young young girls been sold out for less to be married Just like that to men hunting for lesser body count... virginity is cheap over there, for those in search. causing underage marriage and child abuse.

Funny enough our igbo brothers still doing it, but they do theirs in packaging... you will see some parents groom their female daughters and where they are riped, they give her to the highest bidder (suitor) just because she got her hymen still intact but they hide it saying its bride price... or traditional list cheesy cheesy that can amount to a million of nairas... when you grumble, they make you understand indirectly that you are marrying their daughter a Virgin.

I even mention a case, whereby some girls are advertising their virginity online for the highest bidder.... because we men, made them realise it's got value.

Am not saying you should go for girls with higher body counts or prostitutes, am saying I rather value a girl personality over her virginity.

It's not all about speaking big big grammer's and label someone immature all the time... come with facts and logic.thanks.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by efficiencie(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2022
KiNg0G:

Damn.

Note: am not saying you should go for prostitutes, what am just saying is when a man place too much high value on an unbroken hymen, if you can't control yourself you are
most likely to simp.

#streetdrills

Virginity often comes packed with other behaviors. And it is these other behaviors that can spell the difference between a wife and a hoe. I am not saying this is the case for all virgins but I feel it to be the case for most. A virgin more often than not is a sexual blank slate and that makes it easy for a man to condition her sexually. A hoe on the other hand is more often than not a whiteboard with a ton of useless inscriptions made with permanent markers. You cannot easily condition her sexually and she will struggle to be loyal to you. Christians believe that a hoe can washed of the crazy inscriptions on her heart made by permanent markers and in these cases such women may become worthy wives but asides exceptions like this hoes are badly damaged individuals.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by toujurs: 10:33am On May 07, 2022
There is nothing unique about marrying a virgin. Its a very primitive mentality channelling your energy to marry a virgin, instead of using your time to be more financially productive this hard times.

What you should be looking out for in a lady, is her personality and not virginity, alot of girls out there are whores, selfish, lazy and greedy. It's advisable to look well. Before you leap. So you don't end up marrying a virgin and still married a lazy entitled bitch. Just because she is a virgin.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by gfon(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2022
If you as a guy isn't a virgin,you ain't entitled to marrying a virgin. I no even need need virgin,I don't need your body count history,meself get my own body count. Just make sure your puxxy is still tight and am game
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by Chiraq77(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2022
Virginity Ain't Shit To Me Nigga

I Rather Get a Girl with Good Manners and Training, Because A Girl looses her Virginity in One Night,But Good Manners last a Life Time.
Re: I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) by HltSong: 12:43pm On May 07, 2022
I am a Yoruba Muslim. Op, marry ash@wo for us to believe you. We dey wait. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Strange Sleeping Style. / Video Of A Man Fingering His Lover While On A Flight Goes Viral (18+ Video) / Guys Please, What Would Be Your Reaction??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.