Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Strange Sleeping Style. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Sleeping Style. (1370 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Sleeping Style. by Truvelisback(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Have u ever slept with someone on the bed or on the mat who has strange sleeping style? Far back then, A female cousin of mine do have that strange way of sleeping. Whenever we are sleeping on the mat, she will sleep as if the mat was only meant for her. She will position her legs like someone fighting kunfu. If she incovinient me with her legs, i will just push it away. Sometimes, when she is sleeping, she go just use her leg match my younger sister enter under bed, lol. Sometimes, if i sleep off the mat and find myself on bare floor because of her. When i wake up and noticed that, i will be so angry. I will just push her for me to have a space to sleep. Who else had had this funny experience?

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Once had a roomy,werey pushes me off the bed every damn night. I wake up from the cold tile in the morning thinking of how to pay him back

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by illicit(m): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2021
I had a gf that never sleeps in her own space

She moves into yes, leaving a big space on her end and may chase u off d bed
Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by BlackfireX: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Poor people
Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by Smithwilliams826: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2021
My cousin who came to spend Christmas with us, guy will be pushing me to the wall. He stopped after I started dragging him to the floor or I give him one better slap.

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by MufasaLion: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Once had a roomy,werey pushes me off the bed every damn night. I wake up from the cold tile in the morning thinking of how to pay him back

grin grin grin

That must have been painful.

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:
Poor people
Make u Dey form rich man online, idiot. As if u haven't slept on the same bed or mat with ur siblings b4.

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by BlackfireX: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Make u Dey form rich man online, idiot.

Dare me??
Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by Truvelisback(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Dare me??
Who are u? Don't derail the thread, pls.

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by gfaruk(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Dare me??

U ar just an English speaking Nigerian with an android phone
Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by BlackfireX: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
gfaruk:

U ar just an English speaking Nigerian with an android phone

English + Nigerian+ android phone +me = power

1 Like

Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by Internet22: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
My co-worker in 2016, we both lived in factory house, the guy sleep like a dead person covering the space meant for two of us and lifting his body is very difficult because of his body weight
Re: Strange Sleeping Style. by olar2g(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
I remember back those good old days, when we don't pay bills and never disturb ourself about 9ja problems. After eating heavy bowl of eba with ewedu soup. We spread our belle like say na the bed too small for us.
Bro now! We can't even sleep bills na him full my head. I hardly sleep.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack / Girls LovePeddler Men What / Am So Angry And Bored Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.