Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! (6983 Views)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Laturuturu:
Oh I jus see am now
Before the end of today

Okay thanks
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please I need a good loving couple in Abuja for temporary adoption.

Send a mail please

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by SaAyomikun(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Weren't you the guy who 'popped' a girl's virginity in one of your previous posts? I guess nemesis has finally caught up with you. grin grin

My advice: Children are gifts from the Lord. You'd be doing yourself a great diservice by talking her off of you. What state are you based? My sis has got some baby stuff she may be willing to give out. I'll tell her and keep you apprised.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by SaAyomikun(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Send a mail please

Pretty kid. embarassed embarassed

Where are you based??
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ginikaal(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Omo it the audacity for me. Actually sorry to say but you're the biggest fool in the world for telling her to abort her child, do you think it easy for a mother to kill her child? And also you know you don't have a good job you're still a small boy,you still decided to carry your two left legs to go and have sex(fornication) just because others are doing it,now see were it has landed you, oga biko carry your problem,you and the girl are fools, I just pity that baby,and pls don't take that innocent baby to an orphanage,live d bby with your family while u go and hustle hard do all kinds of business so you can u use for that bby's need,also pls visit that baby always because some families are evil before the innocent child will be subject to domestic violence,thanks and bye,but once again you still remain a fool.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Pretty kid. embarassed embarassed

Where are you based??

Abuja
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ginikaal:
Omo it the audacity for me. Actually sorry to say but you're the biggest fool in the world for telling her to abort her child, do you think it easy for a mother to kill her child? And also you know you don't have a good job you're still a small boy,you still decided to carry your two left legs to go and have sex(fornication) just because others are doing it,now see were it has landed you, oga biko carry your problem,you and the girl are fools, I just pity that baby,and pls don't take that innocent baby to an orphanage,live d bby with your family while u go and hustle hard do all kinds of business so you can u use for that bby's need,also pls visit that baby always because some families are evil before the innocent child will be subject to domestic violence,thanks and bye,but once again you still remain a fool.

Proverbs 26:12

There’s only one thing worse than a fool, and that’s the smug, conceited man always in love with his own opinions.

Try get sense
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
SaAyomikun:
Weren't you the guy who 'popped' a girl's virginity in one of your previous posts? I guess nemesis has finally caught up with you. grin grin

My advice: Children are gifts from the Lord. You'd be doing yourself a great diservice by talking her off of you. What state are you based? My sis has got some baby stuff she may be willing to give out. I'll tell her and keep you apprised.

I am in Abuja. I’ll be glad to receive them.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
sad

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by ajyogbon(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oho you're not ready oun reedi the result is unstable mind
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nemesis0147(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Send a mail please
pretty girl cry
How I wish I can help...May the good lord be with you bro.
God doesn’t allow a temptation that will overpower us come to us.
Just believe bro

I stay in lugbe
FHA....I will get in touch one of these days
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nemesis0147:
pretty girl cry
How I wish I can help...May the good lord be with you bro.
God doesn’t allow a temptation that will overpower us come to us.
Just believe bro

I stay in lugbe
FHA....I will get in touch one of these days

I stay in lugbe too. Peace village . Thanks bro
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bunnybee:

Really cute baby� Op please be careful of who you hand her over to. Send me a pm

Sent
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Mustiboy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Send a mail please

But this your baby fine o.

The poor girl doesn't deserve all this stress, but I don't blame you though.

I hope you're able to deepen your pocket soon enough and give the little girl the life that she deserves.

I wish you wouldn't give her up for adoption, but I respect your decision.

Do what you feel is the best for your sanity.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

But this your baby fine o.

The poor girl doesn't deserve all this stress, but I don't blame you though.

I hope you're able to deepen your pocket soon enough and give the little girl the life that she deserves.

I wish you wouldn't give her up for adoption, but I respect your decision.

Do what you feel is the best for your sanity.

Thank you
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ginikaal(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Proverbs 26:12

There’s only one thing worse than a fool, and that’s the smug, conceited man always in love with his own opinions.

Try get sense

Proverbs 9:9; Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser, I can see you lack brains and just a big mumu.

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Tomblaize: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
You changed your phone number and address, then how did she get ur new address? And u said u don't have her number, so how did she know your new place? LIAR

TheLordofHost:
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Ginikaal:

Proverbs 9:9; Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser, I can see you lack brains and just a big mumu.

And you are a small mumu.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Connected1: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2021
How can you be earning 11k a month, Oga enter street go hustle, do menial jobs, no carry that baby go orphanage home oh.

Set your target to 30k a month, shuu 11k a month, you be witch.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ginikaal(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheLordofHost:

And you are a small mumu.

��abeg get out,you really do have a problem in this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.