Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? (594 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Like seriously,How do you finally felt when you lose a liability in your life?

Am asking out of exprience because i just dropped a witless fellow day before yesterday and am like ,am feeling my real self now.

So share your exprience right away!!
Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by Michelle55: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Define a liability biko
Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
The like the (liability) girl Na parasite grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life?

Op, correct your ibon.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:
How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life?
Sharrap
Op, correct your ibon.
Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by Kuriosmynd: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Op correct your grammar...." It is how do you finally feel', not how do you finally felt''..l
Thank you
Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by Bluntguy: 1:49am On Aug 13, 2021
From the grammar I can see who the real liability is.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by skywalker240(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2021
If it's a toxic girlfriend

Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
From the grammar I can see who the real liability is.

Lolsss.. cheesy grin
Meaning, OP nah Big Liability to this Forum!! Mr 'Felt' cheesy

You see why it's not good to Criticize people... smiley
Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by Dissap: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? by gracepikin04(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Omg it’s my ex girlfriend she is on a mission to milk me dry, i bought my younger sister a phone the day I broke up with her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility / How To Flirt With Air Hostess / Why Women Do Not Care About A Man's Struggles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.