Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... (2037 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 3:59am On Aug 13, 2021
To cut a long story short, there’s this girl that used to always stare at me back in secondary school back in the days.Looking back now, I would call it an obsession as she and her friends would just stare at me together.. She occasionally would speak to me as we were classmates but will always stop to stare whenever she saw me walking around the school. And she would also come to my hostel and stare as she spoke to someone.

I never asked her why but years later, I feel like she got in my head a whole lot because when I see pictures of her on social media, I remember her strange stare. We are not connected on social media as she weirdly unfriended me on Facebook after accepting my friend request.

What do you all think? And will I ever get this out of my head?
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:
To cut a long story short, there’s this girl that used to always stare at me back in secondary school back in the days.Looking back now, I would call it an obsession as she and her friends would just stare at me together.. She occasionally would speak to me as we were classmates but will always stop to stare whenever she saw me walking around the school. And she would also come to my hostel and stare as she spoke to someone.

I never asked her why but years later, I feel like she got in my head a whole lot because when I see pictures of her on social media, I remember her strange stare. We are not connected on social media as she weirdly unfriended me on Facebook after accepting my friend request.

U need to either confront her or let it go. It can be a medical condition or she likes u...the way u like pink, am sure u are pretty and girly... wink grin
Forget it and focus ur mind on something else unless u too are obsessed with her...pray for her wen she comes to mind..God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:13am On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

Don't be simp bro...look at what you woke u to type up there by few minutes past 4
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by OlawaleBammie: 4:16am On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

I tot u are mamagee, never knew you are babagee shocked shocked
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Robnectar(m): 4:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Akwaibomdude:

Don't be simp bro...look at what you woke u to type up there by few minutes past 4

Sorry mehn,... He is already a legendary Simp
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Daniel2289(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2021
You should not allow this to border you. Some people are like that. Just forget about her and move on with your life.
Trust me, you will be fine..
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Daniel2289:
You should not allow this to border you. Some people are like that. Just forget about her and move on with your life.
Trust me, you will be fine..
She would also ask me for money sometimes too.

I always wondered why.
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by muller101(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Babagee3. Mumu. grin
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2021
muller101:
Babagee3. Mumu. grin
How?
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by dacblogger: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2021
U look so much like my auntie in London but I wonder why you like posting weird stuff.
Lemme just assume is cruise you're catching sha
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Daniel2289(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

She would also ask me for money sometimes too.

I always wondered why.
For you to lend her or what?
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Daniel2289:

For you to lend her or what?
She would be like, “Can I have five naira?”
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Daniel2289(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

Since it's not alw
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Daniel2289(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

Since it's not always, if you have give it to her.
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by NoFucksToGive: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

No, more like can I have 1 naira ?
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Daniel2289:

Since it's not always, if you have give it to her.
I feel like it’s part of a strange game she’s playing along with the staring.
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Daniel2289(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

Just move on. If she is serious and want to have you as part of her friends, she will come around.
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Godada(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

You are good looking but weird
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Godada:

You are good looking but weird
Is that what you assume she thinks of me?
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by Godada(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamagee3:

Is that what you assume she thinks of me?

Na. I thinking that at another time and probably place, we will be onto something.............
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by BareFacedLies(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2021
mamagee3:

Maybe she's a lesbian and she's thinking about getting you in bed.

I hope you're not lesbians cos i would also love to fùck you grin
Re: Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... by mamagee3(f): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I tot u are mamagee, never knew you are babagee shocked shocked
Babagee...mamagee
What’s the difference?

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? / I Think The Queens Death News Was Delayed, was there a conspiracy? (opinion) / She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.