Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me (4386 Views)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / Girl And Her Friends Always Stare At Me; She Got In My Head... / Female Friends Always Trouble In America??! Lmk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Emu4u2c: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Hello Everyone.

This is my first ever topic on this session.

I'm a bit confused on something I need clarification on.

I used to belong to these group of friends but I noticed a full blown betrayal spirit among them.

Anytime I bring a lady around them with the intention of dating ,they always try to woo the lady so they can sleep with the lady.

They have tried it with different of the girls I bring around.
Most of the girls fall for them and I have to end the relationship with the girl while I continue friendship with my friends

Two of the girls reject them outrightly while warning me against the type of friends they are.

On 2 occasions I have had to blow up with my so called friends on why they keep betraying me but they claim the girls are trying to manipulate me .

This is the tactics they use:They spoil my image before the girls ,some of the girls end up leaving me for them but they don't keep the girls after having their way.

Now I don't bring girls around them, they have changed the narrative about me not having a girlfriend but I know better than to bring my girls around betrayals.

But why are some guys like that

Update:::

My Guys done do me the thing again...

So after calling their attention to what they are doing, One said I had low self esteem And I was jealous of him and continued with tryin to sleep with any girl they know I have an interaction with...

I nor do friendship again abeg.

Make every body get out

4 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Amotolongbo(f): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Flee from bad company

The fact is that no good thing comes from this bad company than talk about sex and alcohol.
Or is there anything you’ve gained from them?

14 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Jeon(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Hello Everyone.

I used to belong to these group of friends but I noticed a full blown betrayal spirit among them.

Anytime I bring a lady around them with the intention of dating ,they always try to woo the lady so they can sleep with the lady.

Most of the girls fall for them and I have to end the relationship with the girl while I continue friendship with my friends

Two of the girls reject them outrightly while warning me against the type of friends they are.

On 2 occasions I have had to blow up with my so called friends on why they keep betraying me but they claim the girls are trying to manipulate me .

This is the tactics they use:They spoil my image before the girls ,some of the girls end up leaving me for them but they don't keep the girls after having their way.

Now I don't bring girls around them, they have changed the narrative about me not having a girlfriend but I know better than to bring my girls around betrayals.

good for you
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Keep your circle tight. Bad friends, far away

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by chatinent: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2021
What does it mean to bring girls around one's friends?
You are in a company of people worse than the bad friends tag.

Bad association spoils useful habits.

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2021
baba 4 the girls!!! you o, ur friends o, ur girlfriends o, all of una dey craze!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by ServanTheG(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
People(not friends) that will badmouth you just to lay a girl can harm you when bigger or more meaningful things are involved. Beware

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by TheUndercover: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2021
About the girls:

Don't you know that your so called friends are doing you a favour indirectly? What kind of girls fall easily for your friends? A hoe right? They are letting you know that the girls you think loves you, don't!. They are the type of girls you shouldn't have something serious with.

About your friends:

Surely, there are some things you should keep secret to yourself, don't reveal too much about yourself to anyone not just your friends. People can be evil. You are more likely to be killed by a 'friend' than by an enemy. You should know the type of people you roll with.

26 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Nonso92(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2021
You don't have friends bro

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by ictjobber: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Hello Everyone.

On how then try an next time punch them like this

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2021
bad energy stay far away...

1 Like

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by folabayo(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Yours is good nah.
My own friends then will keep discouraging me not to date those guys asking me out then were as,this same babes will carry their body to d same dudes they were badmouthing.
They will b like babe this guy too huge for you, the guy is arrogant and proud,he carries fair ladies, he can b in his car 4 hours without putting of his A.c, bla bla bla bla...later i go hear say my friend don de date d same guy.
They were quite older than i then, and i was naive so i do follow their adv then.

3 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Martinez39s(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Hello Everyone.

This is the tactics they use: They spoil my image before the girls, some of the girls end up leaving me for them but they don't keep the girls after having their way.

But why are some guys like that.
Your "friends" are simps, they are not really your friends, and all girls are hoès. Trust no one, not even your family and blood.

8 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by DDDEnterprises: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
The fact that you're still close to such people makes it difficult for me to be willing to give you advise because it seems you don't have enough sense - I'm sorry to say - to comprehend and reason with my advice.

Modified: I've realised he said he 'used to be' with them.

6 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by GeneralPula: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
folabayo:
Yours is good nah.
My own friends then will keep discouraging me not to date those guys asking me out then were as,this same babes will carry their body to d same dudes they were badmouthing.
They will b like babe this guy too huge for you, the guy is arrogant and proud,he carries fair ladies, he can b in his car 4 hours without putting of his A.c, bla bla bla bla...later i go hear say my friend don de date d same guy.
They were quite older than i then, and i was naive so i do follow their adv then.

Eyaah..

Women like Eve, may we never meet them in life!

1 Like

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na because when your so called friends do you something you no dey fit change am for them, na wetin dey bring this kind see finish. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by folabayo(f): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
GeneralPula:

Eyaah..

Women like Eve, may we never meet them in life!
Amen
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Twelfthman: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
You don't need friends...
Since its hard to see good ones.
Learn to enjoy your own company

9 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pls listen to Ebenezer Obey music "The Man and his Horse".

1 Like

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Twelfthman:

May wisdom never depart from your household

5 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Lilpen3758: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
My guy you don't have any friends.....those guys are just people u know shikena

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Dreyton36: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
You, the girls , the friends of yours

All of you are mad

You better hustle and get out of that shithole called naija and make something good outta your life oo
Better japa

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Lilpen3758: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dreyton36:
You, the girls , the friends of yours

All of you are mad

You better hustle and get out of that shithole called naija and make something good outta your life oo
Better japa

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Must u insult the op?
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
This one na small pikin thread. Friend friend friend.who friend epp

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Khd95(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
op let me give u a good advise, hang around with ur friends more, buy cold stout for them with steamy cow tail peppersoup or nkwobi anytime u hang around with the, until when they decided to dump your mumu ass, if they ever did, crawl back to them and beg for their forgiveness

i wish i could lash you one better slap thru this keyboard sad

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Skullano(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
No blame Wizkid way say BAD ENERGY stay farrrr awayyyyyyy.
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by rex444(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Classic confrat moves ..... Na so two of them wan try am with my exes then .... I took one straight to the beach in Cotonou, asked him to start making calls of all his men while I do d same ....niggrr enter panic mode
Emu4u2c:
Hello Everyone.

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Emu4u2c: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Flee from bad company

The fact is that no good thing comes from this bad company than talk about sex and alcohol.
Or is there anything you’ve gained from them?
Absolutely nothing!!!
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Emu4u2c: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheUndercover:
About the girls:

Don't you know that your so called friends are doing you a favour indirectly? What kind of girls fall easily to your friends? A hoe right? They are letting you know that the girls you think loves you, don't!. They are the type of girls you shouldn't have something serious with.

About your friends:

Surely, there are some things you should keep secret to yourself, don't reveal too much about yourself to anyone not just your friends. People can be evil. You are more likely to be killed by a 'friend' than by an enemy. You should know the type of people you roll with.
Well I'm not exactly talking about the girls.

Shey 2 exposed their evil intent

But then what's behind them always trying to act like snakes around me.

I have given them long yardsticks gap cause sometimes I wonder how God has kept me alive being with such people over the years.

I learnt a lot from keeping bad friends like that.

They make me fear associations called friendship.
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Emu4u2c: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Twelfthman:
Working heavily on enjoying my own Company.

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Emu4u2c: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
chatinent:
What does it mean to bring girls around one's friends?

When you go to hangout spot or you meet at a public place.
Re: My So Called Friends Always Betraying Me by Emu4u2c: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
The fact that you're still close to such people makes it difficult for me to be willing to give you advise because it seems you don't have enough sense - I'm sorry to say - to comprehend and reason with my advice.
Try me...

Plus I said I used to be in a group of friends.

Not anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At This Point Ehn!(pics Attached) / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again? / What Will You Do In This Situation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.