Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (22978 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
pansophist:
Show me a feminist, and I'll show you a stupid person.
And what makes you believe you are not here the fool? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The last time I was curious enough to read about the causes of marriages collapsing, infidelity was the number reason, not submission, so this people can continue to spew whatever they wish, the only thing that bothers me is that they never preach LOVE/SUBMISSION hand in hand, as Bible recorded it. Yes, I believe in man loving his wife and wife submitting as Bible mentioned, but what these preachers preach is not complete, I see them as preachers who just want to garner the attention of men with reasons best known to them, my opinion anyway.
Go back and read the causes again

Infidelity maybe in Africa not in Europe

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Ruggman: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are 100% correct pastor Mildred Okonkwo.
The truth must be told no matter how bitter it is
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
She is not preaching in Europe, neither is she an European.
phemmyfour:
Go back and read the causes again

Infidelity maybe in Africa not in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by 2dominate: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wetin we no go see for church business?
even their women no dey dull cos they know say na business.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by TWLifestyle: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Absolute rubbish sef. Shebi one of their leaders dey do like say she no dey collect prick whereas she dey go collect prick codedly. She's a son now whereas the fools following her must have destroyed their beautiful relationship, marriages due to listening to her wrong advices of being a super woman and seeing men as being shitty. Na dem Sabi Sha.
lol - majority of nigerian men are misogynists do they not have wives and girlfriends? Asides you are so foolish - you think having sex is some kind of victory over women . Lol . So any feminist having sex is therefore being conquered by a man . The sad thing is we were deceived that men were the smart ones but a lot of your utterances are so foolish. Ur mind is so juvenile that it never even occured to you that there are men who are feminist and feminists mostly get married to men who believe in equality . You think evey man thinks like a caveman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She is not preaching in Europe, neither is she an European.
you lack basic understanding
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by TWLifestyle: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
mountmoriah:
women are created liked this from the garden of Eden, till now, their mindset is to be above the man and want to be like God they are always in connection with the devil to destroy the man and the seeds of the man, they scatter your home, your children life becomes what they have been instructed by the devil to destroying the destiny of the children in the marriage, if u don't fear the devil, I beg u to fear women, especially this feminists, they are instrument in the hands of the devil, ask samsons, ask great men of valors that fell they all have great story to tell u about women

Obirin bi mo fun ni, ko ni ko ma pa ni
lol - is ur own mindset as a man not to be above women ? If you can confidently see yourself as being above w9nen why can they not see themselves as being above you ?

4 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Whatitis: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin the never ending battle of the sexes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Feminism can come into any setting it depends... But in marriage a guy should be in charge
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whatitis:
grin the never ending battle of the sexes
OH, it ends. undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
FutureIsFemale and gang right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Joshmuch: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The last time I was curious enough to read about the causes of marriages collapsing, infidelity was the number reason, not submission, so this people can continue to spew whatever they wish, the only thing that bothers me is that they never preach LOVE/SUBMISSION hand in hand, as Bible recorded it. Yes, I believe in man loving his wife and wife submitting as Bible mentioned, but what these preachers preach is not complete, I see them as preachers who just want to garner the attention of men with reasons best known to them, my opinion anyway.
Babe, what is remaining please?
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Verysmart101: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even though Jesus Christ made it clear that marriages are not of His Kingdom, but of this world, they continue to install themselves as marriage counselors in the name of God.

Marriage was in place before the curse showed up so equality in marriage is not against God but as God created it to be. undecided

After the curse came in however, woman was cursed, condemned by God to be ruled over by man and perish in the end - cease to exist / return to dust when she dies!

However, through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Sadly, your Mogs have no knowledge of this and so continue to preach lies as sermons in the name of God. undecided

Really!!!! Then if u want to be free,1st start by having a painless child birth/labour cos it's also part of the curse.He also cursed man too but ur dodging when he made man to toil hard b4 he could feed.Ur a one sided person.Infact ur a feminist period.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

She did, in this same video - the full edition.
It's a long message where she addressed not just women submitting and respecting but she addressed men as well to love their wife as chrst loved the church. If a husband love his wife as christ loved the church, then submitting will come naturally.

Pastor Mildred, wasn't biased at all...it was a complete message she preached. It's on YouTube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by OGwales(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
But the same word of God says women should be silent in church na... Hypocrite pastor Mrs. Abeg be silent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Verysmart101: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God's Law and works are not about how you feel about your fellow man or your ego. You are called to submit to God's decrees and know His Truth, not form your own truth from God's Word. undecided

Any of you who think that a curse is what defines you, automatically remove yourself from the blessings blessings that God has in store for those who belong to Him. Now do not for once be deceieved into thinking those shiny things you see in this world are it....no, since even the unbelievers have those in abundance. undecided

Be sure of this, those who chose to continue to live according to the curse/condemnation of Sin- Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 will never enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

Curse curse curse!!!!! If u feel u will escape that same curse,make sure u will live forever and never die.Gods original plan was for man to live forever but after man disobeyed him,he said man will perish.he gave the instruction to Adam initially about the forbidden fruit but they disobeyed him.Generations have passed and all faced the same consequences so wat makes u here in nairaland different?
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really!!!! Then if u want to be free,1st start by having a painless child birth/labour cos it's also part of the curse.He also cursed man too but ur dodging when he made man to toil hard b4 he could feed.Ur a one sided person.Infact ur a feminist period.
Well, I would need to have the right equipment for that which you demand wouldn't I? undecided

As for the curse that we will sweat for food, in John 6 vs 25 - 39, Jesus Christ explains that all those who believe in Him are to no longer sweat for food that perishes but instead they are to focus on obtaining the food that endures to Eternity which only He can provide for them. Note how you have to first let go of your hold on the curse in order to fully embrace the salvation Jesus offers from that suffering even in this case? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - is ur own mindset as a man not to be above women ? If you can confidently see yourself as being above w9nen why can they not see themselves as being above you ?
nobody is telling you about person be above the other, what I am saying is that, if a man is working and providing for is family, and even put his wife over is wealith you be hearing my dear, my darling, my sweetheart, my love, my best of the best, but when you see a woman been the financial provider of the house, even the rat and wall gecko in the house will know she is the bread winner, the children will know their father is nothing more than a slave in the house, you will be hearing sometime words like, your lazy father is not back, your good for nothing father is not at home, where is your useless father, many men in this condition end up been acholoic due to depression and thinking, some dies along the struggle, the woman will even be flirting around and will be open to the man but he will have no power to do anything, because you will be hearing from the woman, they are my business partners, members of my office, don't know whether u are a woman or man, but in your inner mind you will know one or two men women had actually frustrated to the point of death, if not for children sake, I see no business a man should have with a woman just to be candid, there some many men that cook their food theirselves because the woman will not go to the kitchen, she will always be on instagram, facebook, snapchat, tit tok, so tell me of what benefit is a woman to the life of a man, If not to destroy the man, if a man can't meet up the demand of the woman the next thing, she will start flirting to get are demand from other men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Verysmart101: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - men are bitter and have used patriarchy to cause untold harm and express their hatred towards women . So pls do not come here and preach about any bitterness . Women have received a thousand times more bitterness from you men for centuries . Wicked souls

Then ur father, brothers,male relations,ur future husband,ur sons,husband to ur daughters,ur future grandsons are all wicked souls cos they are men.U disgusting pig
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by BJanta: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
One thing I have observed from most men who claim to be of God, is that they are sexist but they obviously have no grouse with that because they think is their right to be so, but the woman has no such right.

It's really shameful when I see how they fail to emulate the ways of Jesus who on several occasions defended the rights of the woman from her oppressors as the Pharisees.

Today they are they remind me of the Pharisees much more than Jesus.

They want to keep her in perpetual bondage to man, not know that the saying in the Bible that man shall rule over her was a punishment for her role in man's fall, hence it's no longer valid, because Jesus her redeemer upon His death has broken the yoke and bondage of sin over her life.

That's how they'd make sexist rules such as "a woman shall keep silence in the church and not speak" among such they do to stifle her, but thank God, God is not man, so He doesn't follow the rules of men, but His, hence He would make some women not just to speak in the church but to lead some of the most powerful churches in recent history as a certain Kathryn Kulman.

I chose to align with God's plan and intentions for the woman just as my Master Jesus did so that I would not find myself going against God.

God bless.

There's no where in the Bible where GOD gave women the 'right' to be a feminist. Feminism, lesbianism, homosexuality, bi-sexuality, transgenderism, adultery, fornication are various tribes of one race of sin - sexual immorality. They will ALL END up in hell. You can defend and advocate for them from your uninformed, secular and wordly understanding of the evil as much as you may, at fullness of age when they will stand before JESUS to give account, they will then find the eternal error of their ways. And I hope, you all would be around defend them.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Verysmart101:

Curse curse curse!!!!! If u feel u will escape that same curse,make sure u will live forever and never die.Gods original plan was for man to live forever but after man disobeyed him,he said man will perish.he gave the instruction to Adam initially about the forbidden fruit but they disobeyed him.Generations have passed and all faced the same consequences so wat makes u here in nairaland different?
The one who placed the curse on man is God and He promised through Jesus Christ that those who will accept the Salvation offered through Jesus Christ will not only gain freedom from the curse for eternity but also gain access to His Kingdom. undecided

The same God who placed that curse on man generations ago is the same God who 2000 years ago lifted the curse off of those who will chose to wholly(not partially) submit to and obey His Law, Jesus Christ, even today. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Verysmart101: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The one who placed the curse on man is God and He promised through Jesus Christ that those who will accept the Salvation offered through Jesus Christ will not only gain freedom from the curse for eternity but also gain access to His Kingdom. undecided

The same God who placed that curse on man generations ago is the same God who 2000 years ago lifted the curse off of those who will chose to wholly(not partially) submit to and obey His Law, Jesus Christ, even today. undecided

So all female born again don't dey still die,don't they go through painful child delivery?
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by neyoohhh: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The natural man is carnal and selfish. Any attempt at rationalizing his natural urges will keep birthing social problems. Feminism, rape, theft, homosexuality etc. They are strong byproduct of unregenrated minds.

Correct
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

read your bible well, God never curse the man, he curse two personels, the devil and the woman, and also curse the land which the man will thread upon.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I am talking about the preachers preaching submission on daily basis without, preaching LOVE along with it, just as Bible mentioned it. Infact, you can never hear them remind men that Bible commanded them to LOVE/HONOUR their wife's, all you will hear is submission. End time preachings

What do you mean by wanting freedom, is there any human who does not deserve to be free? Or do feminists preach against a woman submitting/man loving.
Are u honestly trying to say you've not been hearing preachers talking about love Pls which church do you attend

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by neyoohhh: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Mental illness, go get a cure. Never met a feminist Christian before like you.

You twist everything in the Bible to suit your propaganda.

I asked you the other day, what do you want feminism to achieve in Nigeria.. no meaningful response..

It's obvious you're mentally unstable. Mushin feminist tongue

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
I don't think these clowns calling themselves preachers really understand what feminism is. They think it's about being the head of the family or splitting bills. I think she's addressing another topic because I don't know what women having equality has to do with any of those things. Lastly, if not for feminism she won't be on that alter opening her wide mouth. The bible is clearly against women preaching in church over men. Clown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by redsun(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
There is not anything like feminism. I think it's all about feasible choices and options.

Everybody wants something, and every right-thinking human should have the ability to get what he/she wants.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by hotseat: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow!

With this being credited to a female preacher, it should be clear to feminist subscribers that the concept should not be taken on its face value.

Every sensible feminist must know where to draw the line.

Feminism should be more external than internal.

There must be a distinction between public and private life.

Most so-called feminists are of the belief that they must boss their husbands around, be unruly, stubborn, cantankerous and not just being at par with their husbands but above them.

One don't need a soothsayer to know that such a marriage is heading for the rocks.

I once advised a lady who continued to belittle her husband once his opinion differs from hers whether in public or private.

Talk about the Boss Lady!

Her reply to my supposedly innocuous piece of advice was a rail of unprintable insults.

Omo, nobody advais me o. I kukuma japa comot o!

But, guess what, just last May, the marriage crumbled like a pack of cards!

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by derecho(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I'm glad you know the Truth.
However, as believers in Christ, do your part even if the other hasn't started.
God rewards obedience and will definitely deal with the other party.
Bible aside, it's easier to win a man with your submission than him winning you over with his love. Love no be beans o.
Hope you know the woman isn't exempted from loving the husband too? The Love demanded from the man is at the level of Christ for the Church. Not all those romeo and Juliet ting

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! / Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.