Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (22907 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
neyoohhh:

Ok, ignore the quote you were sent with a case study ... . She's under her husband's ministry, ministering, and if it was in collusion with the Bible,
your bible says she should go and be under her husband in her home and not open her wide mouth in church. 1 Corinthians 14:35 If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

isn't it evident that Nigeria doesn't need feminism.
Then let the female preacher get off the damn alter. Feminism and recognition of women rights is why she can even open her mouth on that alter.

I don't care about the Google definitions of feminism, i care about the outcomes( big data available).
Yes you only care about your own definition. The outcome is why women are now allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, amongst several other reasons. And this just happened recently.

Riddle me this, what is feminism trying to achieve in Nigeria? Make sure you answer or don't bother replying.

Let me guess, affirmative action to put unqualified women in juicy position's, act recklessly in marriage and still be able to cash out?

If women are equal to men, they don't need men's help to pass law's that would put them at an advantage, only the fittest survive according to evolution.

Bro, if you're ignorant on these things, you don't need me to explain them to you. You can simply do your research. After all, you're the one who said feminism is about dragging head of house with your husband. If you were willing to learn, you'd have done that long ago.
Or do I need to educate you on gender inequality in Nigeria, especially the North? Do you know many girls don't have access to education, many girls are being sold off to men against their will all in the name of marriage? Do you know Little girls are being married off to old men in Nigeria? I'm not an advocate for feminists, neither do I engage in discussions like this or join their forum or whatever, but you should desist from going round, spreading ignorance like your clueless preacher here who doesn't know her bible forbids her from mounting that stage. Smh. Educate yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
mapet:

This your submission here is more like a self-delusion. You want to equate marriage as some phantom "equality" yet you don't want the expatiation of the scripture that actually situates marriage.

1. I believe you're are confused and lacking in capability to understand the scripture you claim. The preceding verses stated the process of God removing a rib from the man to create the woman...and only stresses the reason why a man would cleave to his wife as God intended, because she was formed out of him.

2. Marriage is a covenant, a sacrament that binds the man and the woman together in union just as Christ and his bride - the church. The same scripture you keep quoting was deeper explain by Apostle Paul
. It therefore mean that marriage is modelled after Christ-Church relationship.

3. Talking about relationship between the two, it is settled in the scripture

There was nowhere is the scripture was it explain that the headship of the husband is a curse on the wife....except you are also saying the Headship of Christ over the church is a curse....
So, in essence, your submission is that what God declared of marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24 and what Jesus Christ reiterated - Matthew 19 vs 4 - in the New Covenant means nothing you choose to cling instead to what was supposedly written by Paul in his letter? undecided

You are saying that when Jesus Christ declared that when your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, He, Jesus Christ was wrong because you believe instead that marriage is about the Church that belongs to Jesus Christ? undecided

And you believe I am the one struggling from a delusion here? undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by neyoohhh: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
TWLifestyle:
so by your logic blacks are unequal to whites since blacks in america and a large part of europe for instance have not been able to pass laws to ensure full equality ?

Yep.. blacks have the worst statistics in every sphere of life. You can't ignore dominance hierarchies within race's, yes race is real not socially constructed as some pseudo sciences say... We can see it just by looking at phenotypes... They are stronger because of cerebral power, which translates into economics, innovation etc.. any affirmative laws are sympathy based and won't yield much results. .. the true lion in the jungle will always revert back to king status.

Extra info for you..

Even in America, blacks are disproportionately affected by feminism, they have the highest divorce, unmarried, baby mamas and are responsible for a huge chunk of criminality in the us.. 440 black Americans have died in the last few months due to gang wars, mostly, children raised by broken families.

Slavery wasn't even the catalyst for all the aforementioned, it was feminism..
Black American women copied white liberals and destroyed the black family, hence the chaos . This is what you guys want in Nigeria?
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The last time I was curious enough to read about the causes of marriages collapsing, infidelity was the number reason, not submission, so this people can continue to spew whatever they wish, the only thing that bothers me is that they never preach LOVE/SUBMISSION hand in hand, as Bible recorded it. Yes, I believe in man loving his wife and wife submitting as Bible mentioned, but what these preachers preach is not complete, I see them as preachers who just want to garner the attention of men with reasons best known to them, my opinion anyway.

At bolded, it means you don't got to church cheesy
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Don't hide behind that. Jesus is never an author of confusion.
I am afraid you are the one hiding the fact that you don't really care what Jesus Christ even commands since you obviously reject His teachings pretending that by denigrating me you can fool others and maybe your own self. undecided

Again, what Jesus Christ commands regarding everything you have stated so far is was written from over 2000 years ago. What do you gain from claiming to be of Him when you openly refuse to live by His teachings and commandments? undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are the one hiding the fact that you don't really care what Jesus Christ even commands since you obviously reject His teachings pretending that by denigrating me you can fool others and maybe your own self. undecided

Again, what Jesus Christ commands regarding everything you have stated so far is was written from over 2000 years ago. What do you gain from claiming to be of Him when you openly refuse to live by His teachings and commandments? undecided

I refer you to 2 Timothy 4:3. You belong there, my dear.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by EndRape2(f): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mumu woman, I thought she is educated, and you are wearing trousers and preaching on the alter, feminism made that possible for you, because they fought for your right to do what African says only men should do,

Commo sense you no get.

Some women their husbands will not allow them preach or wear trouser, but yours allow you, it shows you are married to a good man, feminism are fighting for women going through cultural and traditional pains,

Madam get out.

quote author=Omooba77 post=104741681]Feminism in Marriage is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred.

Pastor Mildred Kingsley-Okonkwo has stated that feminism in marriage is rubbish and not God's word.

According to the cleric, a woman can be doing feminism in the office and demanding equal pay when they work so hard, but in marriage there’s only one head.

Pastor Mildred averred that women have the first right of choice in any relationship and should chose right to avoid drinking medicine after death.

She added that the word of God said women should obey and submit to their husbands, and they should obey this.

Pastor Mildred is married to lead pastor of David Christian Centre, Kingsley Okonkwo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2VYH-rzTjc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/feminism-in-marriage-is-rubbish-pastor-mildred/amp/[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I refer you to 2 Timothy 4:3. You belong there, my dear.
Interestingly enough , Paul was referring instead to people like you who don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ but you instead look for Mogs to teach you that which you would rather hear, doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were nothing but lies, an abomination to God. undecided

Don't just randomly pick and quote from scripture. Pay attention to context so you do not loose the real message contained therein. undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
EndRape2:
Mumu woman, I thought she is educated, and you are wearing trousers and preaching on the alter, feminism made that possible for you, because they fought for your right to do what African says only men should do,

Commo sense you no get.

Some woman their husbands will not allow them preach or wear trouser, but yours allow you, it shows you are married to a good man, feminism are fighting for women going through cultural and traditional pains,

Madam get out.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by neyoohhh: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
kingxsamz:
your bible says she should go and be under her husband in her home and not open her wide mouth in church. 1 Corinthians 14:35 If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.
Then let the female preacher get off the damn alter. Feminism and recognition of women rights is why she can even open her mouth on that alter.
Yes you only care about your own definition. The outcome is why women are now allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, amongst several other reasons. And this just happened recently.
Bro, if you're ignorant on these things, you don't need me to explain them to you. You can simply do your research. After all, you're the one who said feminism is about dragging head of house with your husband. If you were willing to learn, you'd have done that long ago.
Or do I need to educate you on gender inequality in Nigeria, especially the North? Do you know many girls don't have access to education, many girls are being sold off to men against their will all in the name of marriage? Do you know Little girls are being married off to old men in Nigeria? I'm not an advocate for feminists, neither do I engage in discussions like this or join their forum or whatever, but you should desist from going round, spreading ignorance like your clueless preacher here who doesn't know her bible forbids her from mounting that stage. Smh. Educate yourself.

Lol , it will be difficult educating you.. your lack of exposure is glaring. Education isn't reading the first things you see on Google's front page and taking it as truth's. Education means looking at the big picture , which is clearly missing in your thought process.

I asked you what feminism should achieve in Nigeria, you referenced Saudi?

How long have women been driving in Nigeria?

You also went to the north to try and make a point.. using marriage.. what has that got to do with feminism.. ? Age of consent is different within various countries and cultures and customs differ.. how old does the American Amish female get married? Your westerners oh..

Your biggest issue is, you source your info from Google's front page and can't extrapolate.

Again, what will feminism achieve in Nigeria..

If you respond with another senseless comment, I'll ignore.. answer the bloody question.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interestingly enough , Paul was referring instead to people like you who don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ but you instead look for Mogs to teach you that which you would rather hear, doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were nothing but lies, an abomination to God. undecided

Don't just randomly pick and quote from scripture. Pay attention to context so you do not loose the real message contained therein. undecided

Would you let me be for now, Aunt Kemi?

Enjoy your night.

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Would you let me be for now, Aunt Kemi?
Enjoy your night.
Everyone who believe in Jesus Christ but refuses to do as He commands is an enemy of Jesus Christ - John 15 vs 14

And all those who believe Him but reject His teachings and commandments will not enter into Heaven, not even by their Chinny-Chin-Chin. So ask yourself, what do you really gain from pretending you belong to Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And what makes you believe you are not here the fool? undecided

Because I've observed what feminism has morphed into, and it is now the opposite of it foundational principles. And if it interests you to know, I was one in the past.

Any more questions?

3 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by mapet: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, in essence, your submission is that what God declared of marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24 and what Jesus Christ reiterated - Matthew 19 vs 4 - in the New Covenant means nothing you choose to cling instead to what was supposedly written by Paul in his letter? undecided

You are saying that when Jesus Christ declared that when your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, He, Jesus Christ was wrong because you believe instead that marriage is about the Church that belongs to Jesus Christ? undecided

undecided

What is the meaning of the self-contradictory statement you put up there? I am not part of the heretics like you that tries to separate Paul's admonition as separate from God. Even Paul situated this same Genesis 2 vs 24 as the foundation of his admonition. What have I mentioned that contradicts the two scriptures you put up here?

People like you are have been schooled by quack heretics who lack a basic understanding of the scripture and twist the scripture to suit their whims.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
pansophist:

Because I've observed what feminism has morphed into, and it is now the opposite of it foundational principles. And if it interests you to know, I was one in the past.

Any more questions?
Can you please help me understand what it is you believe it has morphed into? undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
mapet:

What is the meaning of the self-contradictory statement you put up there? I am not part of the heretics like you that tries to separate Paul's admonition as separate from God. Even Paul situated this same Genesis 2 vs 24 as the foundation of his admonition. What have I mentioned that contradicts the two scriptures you put up here?
You are saying that when Jesus Christ declared that your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, He, Jesus Christ was wrong because you believe instead that marriage is about the Church that belongs to Jesus Christ?

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and not a follower of Paul so I ofocurse separate the Words of the one who is God over me from the opinions of men, even that of Paul. Why? Because Jesus Christ is the one and only Teacher, Master/Head, Shepherd, Leader/Authority over each ans all those who are His followers.... undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Can you please help me understand what it is you believe it has morphed into? undecided

Sure I will. It suppresses men's issues, it has a myopic interpretations of history to fit into their narrative of oppression, blames men and has a predilection to scapegoat patriarchy for everything wrong with a woman's life, to name a few.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The last time I was curious enough to read about the causes of marriages collapsing, infidelity was the number reason, not submission, so this people can continue to spew whatever they wish, the only thing that bothers me is that they never preach LOVE/SUBMISSION hand in hand, as Bible recorded it. Yes, I believe in man loving his wife and wife submitting as Bible mentioned, but what these preachers preach is not complete, I see them as preachers who just want to garner the attention of men with reasons best known to them, my opinion anyway.
what is the complete preaching?
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
pansophist:

Sure I will. It suppresses men's issues, it has a myopic interpretations of history to fit into their narrative of oppression, blames men and has a predilection to scapegoat patriarchy for everything wrong with a woman's life, to name a few.
Are you then now of the mind that because of these other idea that have crept into the movement, women to remain simply as property of men , even by law, this in Nigeria? undecided

Are you of the mind then that because of these other ideas, women should be denied equal status in Nigeria culturally? undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by MissJoy29(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
One1Nigeria:
something is wrong with ur head,so if a woman submit to her husband she will still go and furck another man,u better keep quite and shut ur fucking mouth up
But you guys always argue that a man can love a woman & still cheat on her.

Lets balance it. So in other words, whether you Submit or Love, it shouldn't stop anyone from cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
neyoohhh:

Lol , it will be difficult educating you.. your lack of exposure is glaring. Education isn't reading the first things you see on Google's front page and taking it as truth's. Education means looking at the big picture , which is clearly missing in your thought process.

I asked you what feminism should achieve in Nigeria, you referenced Saudi?

How long have women been driving in Nigeria?

You also went to the north to try and make a point.. using marriage.. what has that got to do with feminism.. ? Age of consent is different within various countries and cultures and customs differ.. how old does the American Amish female get married? Your westerners oh..

Your biggest issue is, you source your info from Google's front page and can't extrapolate.

Again, what will feminism achieve in Nigeria..

If you respond with another senseless comment, I'll ignore.. answer the bloody question.

You're a damn clown. I answered all your questions in each quote and you're here misinterpreting what I said. Are you that slow that you can't comprehend simple things? You said you don't care about the definition of feminism that you only care about the outcome, and I gave you an example of the outcome of feminism using Saudi Arabia as a case study. Are you slow in processing information or what? undecided you asked what feminism tends to achieve in Nigeria and i gave you few examples about how girls don't have access to education, hoew they're being subjected to mere property/slaves who are given out to men against their own wish to serve, and how children as little as 10 years are given out to men for marriage. And I also made a suggestion to do your research and see how the feminists movement are making plans to demolish problems the girl child is facing in the country. Do your fvcking research, and you're here telling me you can't check Google, you're waiting for me to come to your doorstep and educate your ignorant @ss. undecided The fact that you even supported children being sold off to older men for the sake of marriage by bringing up culture already shows you don't have sense. So everything that happens within a culture is right abi? So if the Hausa culture allows child marriage, that makes it right? undecided You're even using the west as a yardstick for what's wrong or right... You're not bright.

This clown couldn't even defend his yeye pastor on why she should be allowed on the alter when her bible says not to. Go and educate yourself, ignorant mofo. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Lightorder: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Correct beauty with brain
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you then now of the mind that because of these other idea that have crept into the movement, women to remain simply as property of men , even by law, this in Nigeria? undecided

Are you of the mind then that because of these other ideas, women should be denied equal status in Nigeria culturally? undecided

No, I'm not, and have never been. And I'm talking about feminism in general, not in Nigeria. No right thinking person want women to be property, but you would be dishonest to deny that the movement haven't gone far and become hostile to men.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by mapet: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are saying that when Jesus Christ declared that your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, He, Jesus Christ was wrong because you believe instead that marriage is about the Church that belongs to Jesus Christ?

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and not a follower of Paul so I ofocurse separate the Words of the one who is God over me from the opinions of men, even Paul undecided

1. I am not familiar with the words in bold, you made the twisted assertion and not me. I do not know a scripture of such. But if what you're refering to is Matt 22: 30, then I can only conclude that not only are you a "confused-confusionist" but also lacking in understanding. For Christ sake that scripture is Christ explaining the context of resurrections where there will be no need for marriage.

2. It is the height of self-deception to say "I am not a follower of Paul...". This is the deception of you end-time heretics.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by neyoohhh: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're a damn clown. I answered all your questions in each quote and you're here misinterpreting what I said. Are you that slow that you can't comprehend simple things? You said you don't care about the definition of feminism that you only care about the outcome, and I gave you an example of the outcome of feminism using Saudi Arabia as a case study. Are you slow in processing information or what? undecided you asked what feminism tends to achieve in Nigeria and i gave you few examples about how girls don't have access to education, hoew they're being subjected to mere property/slaves who are given out to men against their own wish to serve, and how children as little as 10 years are given out to men for marriage. And I also made a suggestion to do your research and see how the feminists movement are making plans to demolish problems the girl child is facing in the country. Do your fvcking research, and you're here telling me you can't check Google, you're waiting for me to come to your doorstep and educate your ignorant @ss. undecided The fact that you even supported children being sold off to older men for the sake of marriage by bringing up culture already shows you don't have sense. So everything that happens within a culture is right abi? So if the Hausa culture allows child marriage, that makes it right? undecided You're even using the west as a yardstick for what's wrong or right... You're not bright.

This clown couldn't even defend his yeye pastor on why she should be allowed on the alter when her bible says not to. Go and educate yourself, ignorant mofo. undecided

I usually don't use the Bible when making rational arguments...

Can't argue with you, because you're full of assumptions.

Everything you typed is in your head, explaining feminism like a toddler and not understanding sacarsm and counter arguments using real life examples.

How come Hausa women are not the loudest with feminism or even middle Eastern women?

Yep it's the entitled spoilt brats in the south who complain, they don't care about the north, it's just a comfortable rhetoric to prove a stupid point.. when you sight similar examples in feminist country's like the Amish , it's ignored.

I know your type, dumb as a rock, wasted effort.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Lightorder: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
which school you go sef ? If you don’t submit, love dies and infidelity rules. If you like, keep deceiving yourself and group of zombies that would join you and scatter their homes and nicodemusly go to beg for reconciliation. Why is likes of Okonjo Iweala, late Dora Akunyili and other heavy women not feminists Only these young up comers, who chose YEYE HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS go about displaying their wicked witchcraft as feminisms
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
pansophist:

No, I'm not, and have never been. And I'm talking about feminism in general, not in Nigeria. No right thinking person want women to be property, but you would be dishonest to deny that the movement haven't gone far and become hostile to men.
But you are painting an entire movement with a single brush here, and getting yourself distracted from the main. undecided

On the whole, the foundational desire of the movement remains equal rights for women by law, which is really what is needed and can be given. undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But you are painting an entire movement with a single brush here, and getting yourself distracted from the main. undecided

On the whole, the foundational desire of the movement remains equal rights for women by law, which is really what is needed and can be given. undecided

If you haven't gotten it by now, my point is simple. And it is that feminist should be aware of what feminism had morphed into, a man hating cult built on lies, and have misled lots of young women astray. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
TWLifestyle:
bit you are here responding . We all know men have nightmares about feminists . Nothing makes men emotional like feminists .and notging gives the church nightmares like feminists .

Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Feminism is a divisive tool used by the devil to cause enmity between men and women, thereby attacking and destroying the family unit (which is the very foundation of any society).

If you are in doubt about the negative impact of feminism on the family, take a look at America and other western societies that have embraced it. In the U.S., the number if people getting married is dropping fast AND rate of divorce is increasing every year.

You can already see folks of opposite gender fighting and arguing on nairaland....this is how it would be in real life if allowed to take roots.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
mapet:

1. I am not familiar with the words in bold, you made the twisted assertion and not me. I do not know a scripture of such. But if what you're refering to is Matt 22: 30, then I can only conclude that not only are you a "confused-confusionist" but also lacking in understanding. For Christ sake that scripture is Christ explaining the context of resurrections where there will be no need for marriage.

2. It is the height of self-deception to say "I am not a follower of Paul...". This is the deception of you end-time heretics.
1. try Luke 20

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36

2. Again, the Words of Jesus Christ is God's Truth of me - all others are the opinions of men or even Satan Himself. undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
pansophist:

If you haven't gotten it by now, my point is simple. And it is that feminist should be aware of what feminism had morphed into, a man hating cult built on lies, and have misled lots of young women astray. Shikena.
Feminism has itself not morphed. The movement remains as a whole in search of equality. Once that is obtained, you find that all the other ideas will either disappear or be adjusted towards that.undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bbnaija Effect / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / What Does The Bible Say About Intersex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.