Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (22924 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2021
"It means you don't go to church is an insultive statement". "do you go to church" is the right one. Bitchhh, I'm not going through any break-up, are you? I don't need a reply, your life is none of my business, I have some time on my hands and can view threads as much as I can, if you call it being all over the place, it's your business. It marvels me how foolish one can be to just go on a public forum and want to know about people's private affairs, gosh. I can't just understand why people give me insultive mentions even when I'm on my own sharing my views politely. undecided.
ImaIma1:

"You are gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul"

Below was my first comment.

At bolded, it means you don't got to church cheesy

Now what did you say about my first comment being impolite, madam Daft Buffon? Be smart! You are all over the place. Are you going through a breakup? Frustrated or something. Speak up before you drown in your pool of bitterness. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by hupernikao: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's not an excuse. I'm not a pastor.

I'm not assuming what is preached in African churches. Tell me which African country doesn't preach that verse, but it is Nigerians who tend to dwell on the submission part the most. The rest can extend it to men loving their wives and what comes next. But hardly ever the Nigerian pastor. There is no need to dwell so much on women being submissive when there are so many other verses on marriage for men that are neglected.

Because I once read a Bible doesn't mean I'm into religious Christianity. I have read other religious books, but it won't make me begin to preach on them.

If you feel it is criticism, that's alright. Calling out a wrong in Christian religion doesn't mean one must become a pastor. If I criticize bombing and beheading, does that mean I must become an imam? Would that be the only way to tell people the truth? If they feel criticized, then they will have to keep taking the criticism.

Bro, hit the street. No one has made impart in others life by simple rhetoric. The antidote to wrong message is the truth. So start that channel, forum, teaching, class and then let's see how you do, if your critical mind still exalted.
. It's easy to type and criticise but to be part of the work you started making assumption and leaving the job for Pastor. So is your own position is to call out wrong message without having any contribution? I pray contribution into your life wink sad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by DIVAD2000: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
The natural man is carnal and selfish. Any attempt at rationalizing his natural urges will keep birthing social problems. Feminism, rape, theft, homosexuality etc. They are strong byproduct of unregenrated minds.

The "natural man is both a man and a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by hupernikao: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you can't see that the idea of a woman being obligated to submit to her husband is a man-made idea, and not of God, then you may never be able get the point.

The only time God ever said such a thing was as a punishment for the woman's role in the fall of man. Try and read Genesis 3 again.

Nothing like that beforehand for God gave both of them authority over the earth and everything He made in the beginning, but as for submission, they were both meant to be submitted to His Own authority, that is the man and his wife, not someone else.

That's what Jesus came to restore, to put God back in charge, therefore for those who claim to be of God, yet want to keep the woman under bondage to such a curse of sin which Jesus had redeemed her from, they are rubbishing the efforts of Jesus in that regard.

Jesus ought to be the Lord and Master over every Christian marriage, not man, because there cannot be two masters in a home. It's either Him or the man, there are no two ways about.

People saying this probably don't know the gravity of what they're saying talking about women submitting to their husbands, since husbands are mere men and humans, therefore taking putting such an authority in their hands instead of God's, would most likely lead to some dangerous repercussions, because men could be evil as most men are.

Obviously the ego of men, including those who claim to be Christians would make it hard for them to accept this Truth, because they want to remain superior and stifling the woman integral to that.

But whom the Son of Man has set free from the bondage of sin is free indeed, so there's nothing any man can do to change that.

God bless.

But you have a lord at work, a lord who is your country ruler. Bro, you are seriously under control that you don't even realize.

I don't even want to go to scriptures which you have already misread.

Nature already defines for you what submission is, even the things in natural understand this, even animals understand this. Like I said, your environment has affected your interpretation of scriptures and view of life. See submission beyond lording then you will understand the role of man in a family.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, hit the street. No one has made impart in others life by simple rhetoric. The antidote to wrong message is the truth. So start that channel, forum, teaching, class and then let's see how you do, if your critical mind still exalted.
. It's easy to type and criticise but to be part of the work you started making assumption and leaving the job for Pastor. So is your own position is to call out wrong message without having any contribution? I pray contribution into your life wink sad grin grin

I wonder why you're criticizing me. Is there any reason for the criticism? Or it's only you allowed to do that?

How about you take a dose of that medicine you're measuring?

I'm not obligated to preach because you feel I should. The fact that you read my comment here is enough "preaching" done. Or do you want me to become an imam, too?

As for the assumption part, don't think local always.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. For the umpteenth time, Salvation means redemption from the Curse laid on man in Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19.
Those who are redeemed are no longer cursed to sweat for food that spoils, they will not die but have eternal life, they no longer submit to man but to God alone, they are no longer cursed with painful childbirth - again redeemed from the Curse. undecided

2. I don't understand much of your #2, so I wil respond to the bit at the end that I kind of get. Yes, Jesus Christ was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel and it was for them that He lived His life in fulfillment of the Old Covenant Law and died too. However, upon His resurrection the same Jesus Christ threw up the gates to the same Kingdom of God to those in the world when He sent His disciples out to go preach His Gospel to all. undecided

3. Jesus Christ's taught His followers that they are not to install themselves as Maater/Head over any of the others, declaring that He alone is Master/Head over each one who belongs to Him. So what Paul supposedly taught is against Jesus Christ, God's Law and we know it is sin to add, remove or Change any of that which is of God's Law, Jesus Christ. undecided
1. Good. So why do we still have to till the ground? We still die don't we? Women still experience painful childbirth don't they? Can you explain why only removal of that of woman serving the man that has manifested according to you while the others are still in effect? Secondly, I already pointed out to you that God saw Adam as Eve's leader, which is why he called upon Adam when they broke his law though Eve was the one who led the way?

2. What I was pointing out was because you claimed Jesus never spoke to the Israelites because they were still under the old covenant and I showed you examples of him correcting them.

3. Good. So you don't agree with the Pauline epistles. How then do you know Jesus saved us from the curses in Gen 3? Can you substantiate this?
Also, Jesus never said we should not have masters among ourselves. He chose Peter as his successor among the twelve. He chose Peter James and John as those next to him. So even among the disciples, there was hierarchy. There was one who leaned on his breast. Christ's admonition was that he who desires to lead others must first serve them. If you have Bible verses were Jesus said his disciples should not have a master/head among themselves, pls quote them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by DIVAD2000: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2021
[Dear Kobo, you keep making the mistake of justifying wrong claims from the scriptures without studying it well. Open your Bible, and study it. I will leave you with this question: did Jesus choose the apostles?"quote author=Kobojunkie post=104770190]1. John 6 vs 25 - 37 undecided

2. How do I give myself that which Jesus Christ already gives those who belong to Him? undecided

3. You don't know what Jesus Christ said, do you? Please pick up a Bible and read through the gospels so you know His Truth before you continue. undecided[/quote]
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by hupernikao: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What are you talking about? Am I a MOG? Do I own a church? You men know the truth yet can never remind your MOGs to preach the needful. You hate it when people speak up.

Speak up? To who? Who are your audience? You really overrate the internet and your words.

It's easy excuse claiming you aren't MOG. It shows your knowledge of the scriptures you are even referring to. So you have to own a church to preach what you see as truth but don't need a church to "speak up". grin.

Since you can "speak up" then you have all tit takes to start teaching what you know. Why leave it alone to your MOG and took a seat of critics.

Like I told you, hit the ground, stop disobeying God since you know his mind, go and teach what he said. You will do well there and speak up well for God. It shouldn't be easy to speak against what you aren't even contributing to. How do you find that convenient. Internet don try sha.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by DIVAD2000: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2021
The natural man is carnal and selfish. Any attempt at rationalizing his natural urges will keep birthing social problems. Feminism, rape, theft, homosexuality etc. They are strong byproduct of unregenrated minds.[the natural man is both a man and a woman]
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by hupernikao: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I wonder why you're criticizing me. Is there any reason for the criticism? Or it's only you allowed to do that?

How about you take a dose of that medicine you're measuring?

I'm not obligated to preach because you feel I should. The fact that you read my comment here is enough "preaching" done. Or do you want me to become an imam, too?

As for the assumption part, don't think local always.

Criticizing you? grin grin grin
You arent convenient with what you did to others?

Well, this isn't criticism, it's an advice, go start preaching your message and correct your perceive error of others. That's how you will be positive and productive in helping.

When you wear the goggle of a true laborer, it will show in how you criticise others. Many times, we criticise when we don't have our own work to watch over. So much time to be scrutinizing others.

And to think you are preaching by replying or responding to post on NL says a lot sef. grin grin

What a diligent preacher. Lol

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
"It means you don't go to church is an insultive statement". "do you go to church" is the right one. Bitchhh, I'm not going through any break-up, are you? I don't need a reply, your life is none of my business, I have some time on my hands and can view threads as much as I can, if you call it being all over the place, it's your business. It marvels me how foolish one can be to just go on a public forum and want to know about people's private affairs, gosh. I can't just understand why people give me insultive mentions even when I'm on my own sharing my views politely. undecided.

For that comment to be an insult to you means you have some deep issues.

Who cares about your private affairs. It's not that deep. And who are you calling "bitch?" You just open your mouth...waa and it's a gutter of insults. Who sounds like a female dog howling up and down between both of us?

Who cares if you have time on your hands or legs? You can as well throw yourself around with your abuses, since that's what you are good at. And it's what makes you a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by livingchrist: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you can't see that the idea of a woman being obligated to submit to her husband is a man-made idea, and not of God, then you may never be able get the point.
No the idea of a woman submitting to her husband is not a curse, care to show where it is in the bible?

The only time God ever said such a thing was as a punishment for the woman's role in the fall of man. Try and read Genesis 3 again.

Nothing like that beforehand for God gave both of them authority over the earth and everything He made in the beginning, but as for submission, they were both meant to be submitted to His Own authority, that is the man and his wife, not someone else.
care to show where in Genesis 3 it was stated that a woman submitting to her own husband is a curse?
did Jesus not submit to the authority of caesar by paying tax since we not meant to submit to the authority of others and even taught his disciples to pay tax.
Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Jesus himself submitted to the authority of his parents,
Luke 2:51
And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

Look if a wife will not be subject to her own husband then she is not subject to God's authority you are just like a man claiming to love God but do not love his neighbors how then do you love God, same way if you dont submit to those God has placed over you how then do you say you submit to God's authority?

That's what Jesus came to restore, to put God back in charge, therefore for those who claim to be of God, yet want to keep the woman under bondage to such a curse of sin which Jesus had redeemed her from, they are rubbishing the efforts of Jesus in that regard.
You are the one rublishing the word of Christ [Godforbide you can not] by promoting lawlessness.
Where did Jesus tell you he redeemed the woman from submitting to her husband?

Jesus ought to be the Lord and Master over every Christian marriage, not man, because there cannot be two masters in a home. It's either Him or the man, there are no two ways about.
lol yet Jesus was subject to his parents as his master, does that mean Jesus had three masters? His father, mother and God?
Care to answer this

People saying this probably don't know the gravity of what they're saying talking about women submitting to their husbands, since husbands are mere men and humans, therefore taking putting such an authority in their hands instead of God's, would most likely lead to some dangerous repercussions, because men could be evil as most men are.

Obviously the ego of men, including those who claim to be Christians would make it hard for them to accept this Truth, because they want to remain superior and stifling the woman integral to that.

But whom the Son of Man has set free from the bondage of sin is free indeed, so there's nothing any man can do to change that.

God bless.
men could do evil women could do evil that is not the issue,
Lol why did Jesus place himself under his parents who were sinners?
Are you not a sinner jsjnr why do you expect your children to obey you, are you not taking the place of God?
Man is free from sin yet, men and women still die, experience various hardships, with natural disasters every where,
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by YelloweWest: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Pierocash:
Woman of substance. They will soon land to spew gabbage against this virtuous woman.

No one practising feminism in marriage is a happy woman. They can be pretending,but the truth is that no feminist ends well in marriage.

I broke up from a 4 yrs relationship 3 months ago with a feminist. They are so narcissistic,rebellious ,and lack empathy. Naija women have turned feminism into wickedness towards men. They have turned Feminism into competition and antagonism in their marriage. Some casualties recorded in marriage is rooted in this evils ideology called feminism
I'm a feminist, happily married 16years and counting. Almost all the foremost feminist are married.
Differentiate between a bad woman and a feminist.
By the way I completely agree with this woman cos the Bible is pro feminist. Read the virtuous woman in proverbs 31. Classic example of a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

1. Good. So why do we still have to till the ground? We still die don't we? Women still experience painful childbirth don't they? Can you explain why only removal of that of woman serving the man that has manifested according to you while the others are still in effect? Secondly, I already pointed out to you that God saw Adam as Eve's leader, which is why he called upon Adam when they broke his law though Eve was the one who led the way?

2. What I was pointing out was because you claimed Jesus never spoke to the Israelites because they were still under the old covenant and I showed you examples of him correcting them.

3. Good. So you don't agree with the Pauline epistles. How then do you know Jesus saved us from the curses in Gen 3? Can you substantiate this?
Also, Jesus never said we should not have masters among ourselves. He chose Peter as his successor among the twelve. He chose Peter James and John as those next to him. So even among the disciples, there was hierarchy. There was one who leaned on his breast. Christ's admonition was that he who desires to lead others must first serve them. If you have Bible verses were Jesus said his disciples should not have a master/head among themselves, pls quote them.
1. Again for the umpteenth time, Jesus Christ's promise of redemption is only to those who will submit to and obey Him and Hims alone. So long as you hold on to the curse - sweating for your food, submitting to men instead of Him etc., you remain cursed, unable to obtain that which He promised. undecided

Adam was not seen by God as a leader... instead it was to Adam that God gave the command in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17 and so it was Adam that God called out to when the law was broken. Stop inserting your delusions into what is written. Allow the stories read themselves to you. undecided

2. I never said Jesus Christ never spoke to the Israelites . What I said was that He didn't teach New Covenant ideas to the Old Covenant adherents such as the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law who were more interested in looking for reasons to put Him away. He did teach openly to His disciples however. undecided

3. Jesus Christ's teachings contained in the Gospels tel you about His redemption plan. undecided
As for the statements in bold, you should pick up a copy of the Gospels and read through patiently to learn what Jesus Christ in fact said so you can know His commandments from the lies you assume. undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2021
YelloweWest:

I'm a feminist, happily married 16years and counting. Almost all the foremost feminist are married.
By the way I completely agree with this woman cos the Bible is pro feminist. Read the virtuous woman in proverbs 31. Classic example of a feminist.

I think the major issue is that the current "Nigerian feminists" seem to have a different ideology about what feminism really is. Is it about showing hatred towards men? Is it about fighting for dominance when married?

You can actually liken them to the Nigerian redpillers who are prejudiced towards women and are always ready to put them down. Always verbally abusive and carry so much bitterness inside.

How have you coped?
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2021
DIVAD2000:
[Dear Kobo, you keep making the mistake of justifying wrong claims from the scriptures without studying it well. Open your Bible, and study it. I will leave you with this question: did Jesus choose the apostles?
I have no clue what that retort even begins to mean as I have more than explained the place of the views shared by the apostles where God's Law, Jesus Christ, is concerned undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2021
hupernikao:

Criticizing you? grin grin grin
You arent convenient with what you did to others?

Well, this isn't criticism, it's an advice, go start preaching your message and correct your perceive error of others. That's how you will be positive and productive in helping.

When you wear the goggle of a true laborer, it will show in how you criticise others. Many times, we criticise when we don't have our own work to watch over. So much time to be scrutinizing others.

And to think you are preaching by replying or responding to post on NL says a lot sef. grin grin

What a diligent preacher. Lol

I asked why you're criticizing me to highlight how pointless what you're saying is. If you're criticizing me, what's wrong with criticizing others according to you? The more you post, the more advisory critical you get. shocked shocked

I consider it preaching in the context of your mention since you wanted me to go to a forum. Isn't this a forum? Did you notice the word was in quotes? Obviously not. cry cry

Your issue is that I told you I'm not a pastor. Let the pastors preaching the lopsided message be the ones to correct it from the same pulpit, that's my advice. cool cool

Or better still, why don't you do the contribution, instead of hiding behind my posts, trying in vain to criticize me to do the things you have not done? cheesy cheesy

You're becoming more familiar with each post. grin grin
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

I think the major issue is that the current "Nigerian feminists" seem to have a different ideology about what feminism really is. Is it about showing hatred towards men? Is it about fighting for dominance when married?

You can actually liken them to the Nigerian redpillers who are prejudiced towards women and are always ready to put them down. Always verbally abusive and carry so much bitterness inside.

How have you coped?

That one na lie! undecided

That is instead the excuse used by those of you who don't even have a real understanding of what it is they are agitating for.. I have spent about a week now tackling views and opinions of those against feminism and some of the conclusions I can safely reach at this point is that a majority of those who oppose feminism

* have no real idea what feminism is about

* (for most of the men) believe it a threat to their very existence and egoes

* (for females, particularly religious ones) believe it is against that which they have been brainwashed into believing is of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Pierocash(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2021
YelloweWest:

is either you are playing an ostrich by pretending not to understand the definition of feminism Pastor Midred is talking about,or you are completely living in denial
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by johnHerba(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2021
That may not be good as it may not be properly understood.

Genesis 2:24: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Being one flesh with none heading it isn't that refreshing? or they took a vote to determine who heads it.

Ephesians 5:22: "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the lord..."

So who took the vote, that maybe better if done properly
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That one na lie! That is instead the excuse used by those of you who don't even have a real understanding of what it is they are agitating for.. I have spent about a week now tackling views and opinions of those against feminism and one conclusion I can safely reach at this point is that a majority of those who oppose feminism

* have no real idea what feminism is about
* (for many of the men) believe it a threat to their very existence and egoes
* (for females, particularly religious ones) believe it is against that which they have been brainwashed into believing is of God.
Thank you.

It's obvious men don't know what feminism is. Even some religious women.

Thus anything said will result in their opposition. It is hard for the monopoly to be broken. There will be fights and emotional manipulation from the monopoly holders. But it has come to stay, just as apartheid was abolished.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2021
johnHerba:
That may not be good as it may not be properly understood.

Genesis 2:24: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Being one flesh with none heading it isn't that refreshing? or they took a vote to determine who heads it.

Ephesians 5:22: "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the lord..."

So who took the vote, that maybe better if done properly
Jesus Christ said He and He alone is the one only Head over those who belong to Him. Do you skip over what Jesus Christ says so you can instead assert that which your flesh desires instead? undecided
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by patani(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I am talking about the preachers preaching submission on daily basis without, preaching LOVE along with it, just as Bible mentioned it. Infact, you can never hear them remind men that Bible commanded them to LOVE/HONOUR their wife's, all you will hear is submission. End time preachings

What do you mean by wanting freedom, is there any human who does not deserve to be free? Or do feminists preach against a woman submitting/man loving.

My question to you,
Are these Bible preachers talking?

The answer is yes

What ddd the Bible say about marriage relationship?
. Husband Love ur wife
Wife submit (no where was wife asked in the bible to love her husband)

Why do you want Bible preachers to preach something contrary... Everywhere in the world where love n equality in marriage is preached, divorce rate has increased to nothing less than 60 percent... You maybe supised that marriage survival is now only common in west Africa, and North Africa (maybe India n China) where this principle is still upholded... Southern Africa, America and Europe, marriage institution ahas totally collapsed... That's why when Nigerian men travel abroad they are seen as hotcake cos they do thier own part of loving thier wife by provision so it's easy guy women to submit... The fact is, everyone needs to do thier part. I. E husband should n must love the wife while wife should also do her own part wich is submission

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by johnHerba(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2021
dazzlingd:
It doesn't simply make sense....law of nature, one hand must be stronger than the other for balance
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When a man works in the same career world is he equal to his female boss?

Who told you that a husband is a boss over his wife? Where does this idea you have come from? undecided

No he's isn't but wen he gets home he's the head of the house period!

Marriage works wen the man is in the leadership position and the woman is in the followership position period!

Men lead
Women follow

Women are not built to lead men especially in a relationship/marriage

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2021
If you do not see the mockery/insult in your first comment to me, then something is seriously wrong with your brain. Yes, i love myself and my beliefs, because they are centered on fairness/truth. I thought you said I'm all over the place, how come you are able to see me around? It means you troll on NL. You insulted me so that I can open my mouth waaaaa, so I will open it.
ImaIma1:

For that comment to be an insult to you means you have some deep issues.

Who cares about your private affairs. It's not that deep. And who are you calling "bitch?" You just open your mouth...waa and it's a gutter of insults. Who sounds like a female dog howling up and down between both of us?

Who cares if you have time on your hands or legs? You can as well throw yourself around with your abuses, since that's what you are good at. And it's what makes you a feminist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Thank you.

It's obvious men don't know what feminism is. Even some religious women.

Thus anything said will result in their opposition. It is hard for the monopoly to be broken. There will be fights and emotional manipulation from the monopoly holders. But it has come to stay, just as apartheid was abolished.

Feminism is a female supremacy movement period!

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2021
You never read my entire comments and I'm not really interested in going all over again to give you a summary. I told you the last few times I read about marriages breaking in this country/abroad, INFIDELITY was number one reason, So I don't really understand you.

The same way women abroad see Nigerian men as hot cake, is the same way black women see foreign guys as hot cake.
patani:

My question to you,
Are these Bible preachers talking?

The answer is yes

What ddd the Bible say about marriage relationship?
. Husband Love ur wife
Wife submit (no where was wife asked in the bible to love her husband)

Why do you want Bible preachers to preach something contrary... Everywhere in the world where love n equality in marriage is preached, divorce rate has increased to nothing less than 60 percent... You maybe supised that marriage survival is now only common in west Africa, and North Africa (maybe India n China) where this principle is still upholded... Southern Africa, America and Europe, marriage institution ahas totally collapsed... That's why when Nigerian men travel abroad they are seen as hotcake cos they do thier own part of loving thier wife by provision so it's easy guy women to submit... The fact is, everyone needs to do thier part. I. E husband should n must love the wife while wife should also do her own part wich is submission

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by johnHerba(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said He and He alone is the one only Head over those who belong to Him. Do you skip over what Jesus Christ says so you can instead assert that which your flesh desires instead? undecided
we all liked that, but not in excess especially if you do. But one needs repentance that the act of revolution and not puberty
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Mordecai:

Y'all be confusing disenchantment with a movement that has turned toxic with an ideal to fight for.

Feminism started out as a laudable movement to emancipate females from oppressive cultural norms. It has eventually become a man-hating, anti-male movement that will attack even the females it claims to fight for, if she so much as takes a stand for her husband, or son or any male loved ones.

Just like most Nigerian secret cults that claim to fight for emancipation, but the visible outcomes are robbery, rape, murder etc, you can all see where the feminist movement is currently and where it is headed.

Just as I will not go against my wife, mother, sisters and daughters because of some silly biases against females, same way, they will not stand for a movement that tries to place a wedge between family, friends and loved ones.

You can keep playing the ostrich, and watch your beloved feminist movement implode. More women will take a stand against it, because in the end, we all live for something that far supercedes gender, religion or race.

Wahala ti e leleyi, ogbeni. grin grin Sharom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Gospelpromoter: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.