Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) (8130 Views)

Women Are Fucking Bitches! They Ain't Worth The Effort Mehn! / They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / "Real Life Whores And Cheap Bitches,they Bleep As Low As #500" - UNILAG Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Dissap: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yo Hommies!
How're y'all doing?
Alright, here's the main deal . . . I went outside work and made some real fucking papers in no time, that's why I ain't online these days. Hahaha, hommies, life ain't easy, but we gotta do something mehn, and continue doing 'em like real niggars we give no fvck!

Yeah! And never forget about those bitches, fùck 'em all, penetrate every one of their fvcking holes, anus, pvssy, mouth, every penetratable hole mehn, that's their real motherfuckin' job: to be fvcked like they ain't no shit mehn.

I fvck them real hard like a real cholo, they ain't gonna escape my drilling, never, they are fúcking made for this, so fvck 'em real hard like never before!

Bro, I wish y'all nice days ahead. But remember: nice days ahead, but we ain't gonna be nice guys! Hommies, being nice guys sucks mehn, and I ain't into that shit... No never. I fùck bitches, that is what I do mehn.

That's it, hommies. I'mma see y'all around some other time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Dissap: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Dissap: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Drill their holes, make them SCREEM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
You wey suppose hide your head for one corner and leave all diss to gidiredpiller to do..
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madness. I wonder when mad people start to dey operate phone.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Dissap: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
@Beebah2000,
What you fvcking wrote up there ain't gonna stop me and my niggars from drilling the holes of your kind... We gonna fvck 'em all like real Cholos, 'cause that's what y'all are made for: to be fvcked, to be drilled, to SCREEM our names while you swallow our cum and lick our balls!

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Dissap: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
You wey suppose hide your head for one corner and leave all diss to gidiredpiller to do..
My niggar, drill their holes and make them SCREEM!

Damnit!

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dissap:
@Beebah2000,
What you fvcking wrote up there ain't gonna stop me and my niggars from drilling the holes of your kind... We gonna fvck 'em all like real Cholos, 'cause that's what y'all are made for: to be fvcked, to be drilled, to SCREEM our names while you swallow our cum and lick our balls!
you are a disgusting human being.
See wetin woman pikin dey write.
U sure say brain dey inside your head??

8 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dissap:
@Beebah2000,
Your previous reply still won't stop me and my niggars from fvcking the hell out of your kind, that's a fact... Nigerian girls are made for this, to suck dicks, to swallow our cum and to be drilled.

Hey, bitches ain't worth my time, unless it's time to fvck and drill them, and make them SCREEM my name!
So, take your time. This thread ain't for bitches, so get fvcking your ass outta here.
You won't get any motherfuckin' reply from me again! Fvck off!
Blah blah blah blah Noisemaker

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by earthsync(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okay you want a medal? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by siofra(f): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

Look at this one, and then what will happen? As if they don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Blah blah blah blah Noisemaker
IF YOU PLACE A VERY BIG PONMOFIED TOTO FOR AM NOW HE NOR GO FIT DO ANYTHING

MEANWHILE COLO PLUGS ARE THE REAL REDPILLERS.

JUST SMOKE ONE RAP OF COLOS AND FVCK TILL NEXT YEAR cool

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by blinking001(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yaba left make una come carry una patient oh

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
IF YOU PLACE A VERY BIG PONMOFIED TOTO FOR AM NOW HE NOR GO FIT DO ANYTHING

MEANWHILE COLO PLUGS ARE THE REAL REDPILLERS.

JUST SMOKE ONE RAP OF COLOS AND FVCK TILL NEXT YEAR cool
LOL....!!! grin grin grin
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
Abeg leave the impotent cur... Person wey never even see nipple suck wey say e dey bleep...allow him feel good... How else will the impotent cur relish his dream fantasy, if not a faceless forum like nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by EaglesEyes1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dissap:
My niggar, drill their holes and make them SCREEM!

Damnit!
I only pity your career, nairalanders never forgets especially the women
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2021

wailing of a sex -starved monkey!!

go get yourself a bea and stop masturbating .

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Palazee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Johnny Sins mentor
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
I only pity your career, nairalanders never forgets especially the women

Wetin woman do you never still clear comot for your mind.
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
I feel sorry for you.
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
grin
I swear the poster deserves some “brain resetting “ strokes of cane for typing this nonsense
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by TheVinx1: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2021
@Beebah2000 @Dissap .You guys really have to chillax

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Nawa o
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by OBTMOS(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Being nice got lot of bad consequences mehn!
Am hurt right now for being nice!
I agree with you homie!! These bitches just deserve to be bleeped and dumped.
I hate that I was nice to her mehn!
That’s what is hurting me the most, not the breakup. I was too nice to her and became the looser!
Another bad guy is prolly drilling her now.
Lol! Sorry for my next bitch!
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2021
It looks like I am the only nairaland member with sisters.

Because I don't know how people who have blood sisters will commenting all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Edyice: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Just a matter of time before redpillers like dissap , obtmos and myself will get hold of theicecode girlfriend or he's sister and the rest will be history.

Dudes like us have no chill pills because theicecode have bleeped up, now his sister has to pay
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Wetin woman do you never still clear comot for your mind.
oga read with your sense... No just dey jump untop every comment anyhow.. Am trying to warn him to thread with caution cos of his career.. You see me abuse women?
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by sunshineV(f): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2021
i dont know why smellysperm untie dis mad man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / Who Else Finds These Pictures Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.