Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) (8132 Views)

Women Are Fucking Bitches! They Ain't Worth The Effort Mehn! / They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / "Real Life Whores And Cheap Bitches,they Bleep As Low As #500" - UNILAG Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
How're y'all doing?
Alright, here's the main deal . . . I went outside work and made some real fucking papers in no time, that's why I ain't online these days. Hahaha, hommies, life ain't easy, but we gotta do something mehn, and continue doing 'em like real niggars we give no fvck!

Yeah! And never forget about those bitches, fùck 'em all, penetrate every one of their fvcking holes, anus, pvssy, mouth, every penetratable hole mehn, that's their real motherfuckin' job: to be fvcked like they ain't no shit mehn.

I fvck them real hard like a real cholo, they ain't gonna escape my drilling, never, they are fúcking made for this, so fvck 'em real hard like never before!

Bro, I wish y'all nice days ahead. But remember: nice days ahead, but we ain't gonna be nice guys! Hommies, being nice guys sucks mehn, and I ain't into that shit... No never. I fùck bitches, that is what I do mehn.

That's it, hommies. I'mma see y'all around some other time.
You are probably a teenager who still leave with his parents.
I bet your dad or your elder ones bought and subscribed that android phone you are using to type rubbish here.

When you say:
"Those bitches, fùck 'em all, penetrate every one of their fvcking holes, anus, pvssy, mouth, every penetratable hole mehn, that's their real motherfuckin' job: to be fvcked like they ain't no shit mehn"
Your are also refering to your mum, your grandma, your sisters and your Aunts.

Too much black American film na de cause all these rubbish.
Low budget 50 cent.
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by EdricBond: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2021
What! Are you a Nigerian or American? grin
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
Please can you donate your mum,sisters and female members of your family for real drilling to make them scream our names with ecstacy.
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
The OP was probably dropped on his head as a baby cry.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
i dont know why smellysperm untie dis mad man
Lols...he's one of the yaba left psychiatric patient escapee cheesy
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Op abeg who do u this thing?
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Mayng01(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
How're y'all doing?
Alright, here's the main deal . . . I went outside work and made some real fucking papers in no time, that's why I ain't online these days. Hahaha, hommies, life ain't easy, but we gotta do something mehn, and continue doing 'em like real niggars we give no fvck!

Yeah! And never forget about those bitches, fùck 'em all, penetrate every one of their fvcking holes, anus, pvssy, mouth, every penetratable hole mehn, that's their real motherfuckin' job: to be fvcked like they ain't no shit mehn.

I fvck them real hard like a real cholo, they ain't gonna escape my drilling, never, they are fúcking made for this, so fvck 'em real hard like never before!

Bro, I wish y'all nice days ahead. But remember: nice days ahead, but we ain't gonna be nice guys! Hommies, being nice guys sucks mehn, and I ain't into that shit... No never. I fùck bitches, that is what I do mehn.

That's it, hommies. I'mma see y'all around some other time.

Do you know the funniest part? You are not fucking them nor drilling them, you are only fucking yourself and drilling your grave by reducing your life span & as the main supplier, in no time, your sex life will be destroyed if you do not caution or control your libido & take good care of yourself. A word............ (women use men when it comes to sex but you may not understand)
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dissap:
@Beebah2000,
What you fvcking wrote up there ain't gonna stop me and my niggars from drilling the holes of your kind... We gonna fvck 'em all like real Cholos, 'cause that's what y'all are made for: to be fvcked, to be drilled, to SCREEM our names while you swallow our cum and lick our balls!

Atleast you admit you need those holes to survive,
good bravo.
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
BKsoul:
Abeg leave the impotent cur... Person wey never even see nipple suck wey say e dey bleep...allow him feel good... How else will the impotent cur relish his dream fantasy, if not a faceless forum like nairaland?

Bhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Crazy.
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by TheVinx1: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:

You are probably a teenager who still leave with his parents.
I bet your dad or your elder ones bought and subscribed that android phone you are using to type rubbish here.

When you say:
"Those bitches, fùck 'em all, penetrate every one of their fvcking holes, anus, pvssy, mouth, every penetratable hole mehn, that's their real motherfuckin' job: to be fvcked like they ain't no shit mehn"
Your are also refering to your mum, your grandma, your sisters and your Aunts.

Too much black American film na de cause all these rubbish.
Low budget 50 cent.
LOL
Re: This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) by Ego2(f): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who be this low budget wanna be 2pac undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / See What My Ex Gave Me For Xmas.. 24karat Gold Versace / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.