Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her (591 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by muhdolamilekan(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pls how do i come back to my sense because I have fall in love with wrong person. We are in the same class, we see every days. I want to stop this feeling, she is the wrong Girl and I know. because she is original LovePeddler she bleeps anything. She cant do without s*x. Pls how do I stop falling in love with the girl I usually see everyday?
Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by janed0e: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just withdraw from sch

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by Themainboy22: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
muhdolamilekan:
Pls how do i come back to my sense because I have fall in love with wrong person. We are in the same class, we see every days. I want to stop this feeling, she is the wrong Girl and I know. because she is original LovePeddler she bleeps anything. She cant do without s*x. Pls how do I stop falling in love with the girl I usually see everyday?
If you couldn't let her go with all these red flags, I'm sorry our advise will help neither.
Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
աʀɨtɛ ɦɛʀ aʀtɨċʟɛs օʀ ռօʋɛʟs aռɖ ʍaҡɛ ɦɛʀ ɦɛʀ ʀɛaɖ ɨtgrin
Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by SportsHD: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bruh
Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na wa o, let the Elders arrive first, will comment later
Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by Hanibbal(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buy Macjebs perfume and spray it on your body sense go fall on you. grin Abi Macsjebs?

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Want To Let Go Of Her by house10s: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
muhdolamilekan:
u sound like u never bang ur own, bang first then make decision

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Actually Advice Against Court Wedding / How To Start And Grow Your Relationship / Wgich Nigerian City Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.