Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Lost My Dad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lost My Dad (315 Views)

How I Lost My Brand New Shoes At A Gospel Crusade Ground / How I Lost My Girlfriend- By Apostle Joshua Selman / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Dad by DannyG8(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
I lost my dad yesterday .
Since the incident alot
Of things has been coming
To my mind.
Am frustrated don't know
What to do

If this is how life is I wish
I was not even born in the
First place v

This life is like strange place for me now cause I don't know what to believe or what to do ..
Re: I Lost My Dad by Goldbw122(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2021
DannyG8:
Since the incident alot
To my mind.
Am frustrated don't know
What to do

First place v

This life is like strange place for me now cause I don't know what to believe or what to do ..
Take heart, it is not easy... My condolences to your family.
Re: I Lost My Dad by MightySparrow: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
The reality is that you are here. He completed his course, so live with the reality and take heart and move on.

RIP Sir,
Accept my condolences.
Re: I Lost My Dad by DannyG8(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Goldbw122:

Take heart, it is not easy... My condolences to your family.
thanks
Re: I Lost My Dad by DannyG8(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
MightySparrow:
The reality is that you are here. He completed his course, so live with the reality and take heart and move on.

RIP Sir,
Accept my condolences.
thanks
Re: I Lost My Dad by MufasaLion: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2021
I condole with you!
Re: I Lost My Dad by DappaD: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2021
“Jehovah is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart”–Psalm 34:18a(ASV)

I do not know either you or your dad but I know for sure that when you accept the comfort from the God who supplies it in abundance, you’ll be able to go through this. 2Corinthians 7:6

Death is indeed an enemy that needs to be eradicated. 1Corinthians 15:26
That’s why the true God has promised that you will see your loved one again in the resurrection. Isaiah 26:19, John 5:28
Re: I Lost My Dad by Bekermann(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2021
Pls take heart OP. I've been there before, it's heartbreaking. May the Almighty give the family he left behind the fortitude to bear this loss... Amen.
Re: I Lost My Dad by Kingdomtruth: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
DannyG8:
Since the incident alot
To my mind.
Am frustrated don't know
What to do

First place v

It's normal as human beings to feel this way; but we know that in Christ, we have the strength to face every situation by the power that He alone gives. We also know that: everything will turn out good in the end, because this right here is to make you experience Him better. Stay strong and look up to Him. Even though you are sad now; I assure you, you will be glad. After the rain, the sun will shine on you again. My condolences!

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Awakening Going On Right Now... / Hello!! Atheists / Advice Needed.. I’m Becoming An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.