Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population (1415 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Linadinna: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
A boy with the Instagram handle @badmanjez made a comment on an Instagram post that he'll commit suicide if his request is not granted.

See screenshot of his post below and screenshots of comments from some Nigerians.

Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Linadinna: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2021

Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Kindness218: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
No single positive comments, naija I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by tillaman(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
The guy will be like damn you people are monsters

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by socialmediaman: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
is patiently waiting grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by goodmorning40: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
It is real
Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fexcking hell! We are slowly turning to Buhari. We are so down below. Not one human on that tl. They all goats with a phone.

Cringes
Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Fexcking hell! We are slowly turning to Buhari. We are so down below. Not one human on that tl. They all goats with a phone.

Cringes
ROFLMAO
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2021

the guy Will be like "God punish una! ".

Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by Majestickris7: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2021
To jump go tire the guy grin grin
Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by LoveFayfay(f): 4:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Sometimes, you just have to use reverse psychology to deal with stubborn headass. #ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Nigerians Urge Boy To Commit Suicide To Reduce Population by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2021
LoveFayfay:
Sometimes, you just have to use reverse psychology to deal with stubborn headass. #ifyouknowyouknow

Na lie o!

Nothing like reverse psychology here. Nigeria's current situation has turned everyone's head inside out.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness / Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work / What Is Your Category Right Now As The Year Draws To A Close (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.