Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert (596 Views)

VIDEO: Only Pervert Can Do This – Reactions As Man Shares Naked Video Of A Girl / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert by DiaryStudent: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
This isn't a work of fiction. I'll change the names, schools and location to maintain anonymity.

Please forgive me if you have any reservations about what I write. I'm just being honest.
Re: Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert by DiaryStudent: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
My experience with Ijeoma 39 minutes ago motivated me to create this thread. Wait, is it really an experience with someone if this person isn't conscious of the experience?

Well... all I can say for sure is that 39 minutes ago, It was just me and Ijeoma alone in the room. Except she was asleep. And I was taking pictures of her as she slept. I took too many pictures that if you opened my Google image gallery, all you'd see on the camera page is pictures of her. I think I took over 20 pictures.

Okay too much information and not really any background... Forgive me

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bennysam

This man is seriously wanted.
He haunts his prey by night.
Please his whereabouts is needed at all cost.

Re: Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert by DiaryStudent: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Get your mind out of the gutter. I didn't take any nude pictures. Ijeoma was fully clothed. She was wearing a shirt and jeans shorts. I'll be careful not to go deep into any serious derscription about her clothing just in case Ijeoma or any of her friends somehow manage to stumble on this thread and begin connecting dots.

But seriously though, It would be nearly impossible for anyone to be smart and jobless enough to connect a description of Ijeoma's clothing, the date and time this was posted, the fact I and ijeoma were alone in the room few minutes before this was posted, and then pinpoint it to me. But since there is a slim possibility of some potential nemesis out there doing this, I'll eliminate this possibility.

So no elaborate clothing description or elaborate description of any unique detail that could be traced back to me.

On that note, let me tell you a bit about myself.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert by DiaryStudent: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Okay the comment above made me a bit uncomfortable and I considered not continuing this. But honestly speaking there is no similarity between me and the man in the picture. I'm not a ritualist and I haven't killed anyone.

Now back to my narration. For those wondering how me and Ijeoma ended up in the same room. It's pretty simple. We are both students in the university. We live in the same lodge and her room is opposite mine. Ijeoma has a female roommate who smokes weed all day with her friends and Ijeoma finds it very off-putting. She's quarreled with her many times but Ronke still doesn't budge. Ronke is another interesting character I'll get into later on.

Back to Ijeoma... Because she can't stand Ronke's guts, she spends most of her time in my room.

When I say my room, I'm sure you are picturing a rich student able to afford a room and furnish it to perfection. Lol. That's not me. I'm fuçking broke and I don't even stay alone in the room. I stay with 2 other guys. We split the rent into three. And the room isn't your typical state of the art "yahoo-boy esque" room with a smart television, air conditioners, refrigerator etc. None of that. All we have is a bed, a chair and a table.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Nairaland Romancers Don't Know The Meaning Of Body Count / Cross-dresser, James Brown Celebrates Father On Birthday(photos) / Lady Unlocked Her Boyfriend’s Phone Why He Was Sleeping, Left Heartbroken After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.