Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20101 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jesus so much love the holy spirit that Jesus said if you speak against the holy spirit you will not be forgiven in this world and in the world to come

Be careful how you abuse the holy spirit he is the reason Satan will never be forgiven
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
You said the holy spirit has no gender let see what Jesus said

John 16:13 ►
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

New Living Translation
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.

Jesus called him he he he he he he

Let see new world translation

13 However, when that one* comes, the spirit of the truth,+ he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come.+ 14 That one will glorify me,+ because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to you.+ 15 All the things that the Father has are mine.+ That is why I said he receives from what is mine and declares it to you. 16 In a little while you will see me no longer,+ and again, in a little while you will see me.”

He he he only a person is called he he he

Even your Bible shows who the holy spirit is how Jesus describes him
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
He is the reason Satan will never forgive you! cheesy

Na wah o, so Satan self fit get forgiven spirit! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
he is the reason Satan will never be forgiven

You think this is a joke matter

I said Satan has no forgiveness from God because once you act and speak against the holy spirit you are condemned

I know JW has no respect for holy spirit I have told you if you like continue to pile up your sin against the holy spirit
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If this is how the Holy Spirit made the first century Jewish Christians argue always without coming to terms how then were they able to make disciples under one umbrella?

Well Jesus have passed the judgment: LIARS against God's Holy Spirit will never be forgiven {Matthew 12:31-32} because God's Holy Spirit doesn't continue speaking against itself all the time. Romans 15:5-6; 1 Corinthians 1:10

You know i'm beginning to suspect that this people are making some sense when they are saying their holy ghost is a person, don't you think that could be true of one spirit person who takes pleasure ruling over confused people? 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelations 12:9 cheesy
I am sure you know from following my discourse with beloved Bishopkingsley, that right from the beginning, what I've pointed out to is the forgery and adulteration of Matthew 28:19

DappaD:
Acts 15:28
“For the holy spirit and we ourselves...”

At the very best, God’s holy spirit (having no gender i.e. neuter) enabled the apostles and elders in Jerusalem to reach a finite conclusion which resulted in the rejoicing and strengthening of the congregations. Acts 15:32, 41

Meanwhile this unholy ghost that they claim to be a person has only been multiplying the confusion amongst those who worship him.

Another funny thing is that since they claim it’s a person whom they chat and gist with, they cannot still figure out his name up until now
The personification and/or the representation of an abstract quality in human form is not to the exclusion of the Holy Spirit. Other biblical example is wisdom, while secular will be Mother Earth or Mother Nature, but thats besides the point anyway, as the Holy Ghost is not what the disagreement is on, about here. Trinity is not what is under debated here.

You've actually hit the nail on the head. The Apostles and elders in Jerusalem did reach a finite conclusion about whose name and/or what name to particularly pronounce when carrying out baptism exercise after Jesus' resurrection. The fact, truth and reality of the matter is that throughout the book of Acts when baptisms occur, the Apostles and elders never mentioned the formulaic expression in Matthew 28:19

Its evident, if a person is following the tradition of men (i.e. Mark 7:9) Its evident, if a person is following the received tradition of men (i.e. just like Bishopkingsley, so far is doing)

Its very easy to go back to the first century and cross check what did the Apostles preach. What did they teach? What did they practice? Jesus, did not write any books but He chose the Apostles and He commissioned them to start His church, now, if Jesus had ever told His disciples 'baptise, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost' then why isnt any records there in the bible of them repeating those words in toto, why no bible verse of the apostles, or the disciples doing exactly just that?

So I hear you ask say: 'What did Apostles do back in the first century then?' Well of course they baptised others in the name of our Lord, Jesus. Did they during the baptism exercise, deliberately and specifically mentioned the name, Jesus.

For reasons best known to him, Bishopkingsley beloved, is unable to bring himself to kindly and humbly give his sincere, honest and truthful answers to:

1. Beloved, are you baptised, Bishopkingsley?

2. If your answer to #1 above, is:
'Yes, I am baptised, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost filled' then, I kindly, friendly and brotherly, ask you:
then, in whose mentioned name, were you baptised, in?
What is the mentioned name, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tradition of men is only when you say what is outside Bible

MaxInDHouse won't support you here because that place is in his Bible

BassReeves no one will surport you because you want to remove what is in the Bible

Because of one useless evidence you read from the devil hell internet

What is written is written no one will follow you to hell because of the fake information you read from men

Am the one following the Bible you are actually the one following traditions of evil men

If I ask you where you got that information you will say so and so man said it that shows you are the one following Satan words but I only said what Jesus said in the Bible am from God

Any one who says

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Is not in the Bible is from Satan kingdom
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]Tradition of men is only when you say what is outside Bible[/s]

MaxInDHouse won't support you here because that place is in his Bible

BassReeves no one will surport you because you want to remove what is in the Bible

[s]From one useless evidence you read from the devil hell

What is written is written no one will follow you to hell because of the desire you read from men

Am the one following the Bible you are actually the one following traditions of evil men

If I ask you where you got that information you will say so and so man said it that shows you are the one following Satan words but I only said what Jesus said in the Bible am from God

Any one who says

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Is not in the Bible is from Satan kingdom [/s]
One, with God, is majority.
A man does not call, a stick, crooked, unless he has some idea of a straight stick. Your ignorance maybe preferable to that dangerous thing, your little knowledge. Its not hard for me not to understand, sympathise with your predicament and feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
One with God, is majority.
A man does not call a line crooked, unless he has some idea of a straight line. Your ignorance maybe preferable to that dangerous thing, your little knowledge. Its not hard for me not to understand, sympathise with your predicament and feel sorry for you.

God bless you
What is written is written

God told us in the last days

They will heap up teachers (internet) for themselves
They will only pick the places they want to obey

They will only love themselves they will have no desire for Godly things

They will desire to remove any place in the Bible where it doesn't fit into their doctrines

Am sorry for you because you don't know who God is if you did you won't even try to say anything against his word
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]God bless you
What is written is written

God told us in the last days

They will heap up teachers for themselves
They will only pick the places they want to obey

They will only love themselves they will have no desire for Godly things

They will desire to remove any place in the Bible where it doesn't fit into their doctrines

Am sorry for you because you don't know who God is if you did you won't even try to say anything against his word [/s]
Romans 8:31
'What, then, shall we say in response to these things?
If God is for us, who can be against us?
'

You're not only a drowning man clutching at reeds, but you are on top of that, howling in the wind

I will, any day, any time, drub you with excitable and increasingly regularity

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Romans 8:31
'What, then, shall we say in response to these things?
If God is for us, who can be against us?
'

You're not only a drowning man clutching at reeds, but you are on top of that, howling in the wind

I will, any day, any time, drub you with excitable increasingly regularity

It is not me that you are drubbing rather you are the one fighting the written word of God

History have shown all those who attempted it in the past broke themselves

The word of God has shown all those who tried it from Satan to his children all failed

Infact many asked God for forgiveness before they died you are not the first to try it and you will not be the last

But one thing I guarantee you you will fail and you will see at the end who is on the right side

The word is the spirit that will fight against you not me It not my job to fight you it God you are going to battle with

No one is going to believe you because you will fade away while the word of God will stand forever

Repent before it becomes too late

Galatians 1:8 ►
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

New Living Translation
Let God’s curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

Revelation 22:19 ►
And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

New Living Translation
And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]It is not me that you are drubbing rather you are the one fighting the written word of God

History have shown all those who attempted it in the past broke themselves

The word of God has shown all those who tried it from Satan to his children all failed

Infact many asked God for forgiveness before they died you are not the first to try it and you will not be the last

But one thing I guarantee you you will fail and you will see at the end who is on the right side

The word is the spirit that will fight against you not me It not my job to fight you it God you are going to battle with

No one is going to believe you because you will fade away while the word of God will stand forever

Repent before it becomes too late [/s]
Its funny that you can still type the above codswallop in the face of absolute proof to the contrary, and even on top, with you keep on dodging easy, simple, direct, harmless, innocent and straight to the point questions several times asked you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Its funny that you can still type the above codswallop in the face of absolute proof to the contrary, and even on top, with you dodging easy, simple, direct, harmless, innocent and straight to the point questions

The bible is the only standard for the things of God

As long as you don't believe the Bible you can't obey God

As long as you can't obey God you can't rub minds with me because you will always be under another authority with your man made evidence which is not under God's authority

You see the Bible as man made that why you can't see what I see because am from above I know who God is

I know what he can do
Repent and change from your ways
Whatever you don't understand in the Bible don't throw it away
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]The bible is the only standard for the things of God

As long as you don't believe the Bible you can't obey God

As long as you can't obey God you can't rub minds with me because you will always be under another authority with your man made evidence which is not under God's authority

You see the Bible as man made that why you can't see what I see because am from above I know who God is

I know what he can do
Repent and change from your ways
Whatever you don't understand in the Bible don't throw it away [/s]
There is no human being from whom I cannot rub mind with and so I have never met a human being that I cannot learn something from

I rather be labelled, a liar, while telling the truth, than pretend to tell the truth, while telling a lie, which the latter, exactly is what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
There is no human being from whom I cannot rub mind with and so I have never met a human being that I cannot learn something from

I rather be labelled, a liar, while telling the truth, than pretend to tell the truth, while telling a lie, which the latter, exactly is what you are doing.

Jesus came to the earth and read from the Bible the old testament he never tried to remove some places

You came to the earth and you desire to remove some places because the devil told you it not suppose to be in there

God did not speak to you personally or God did not tell you from the Bible that place is not there

I am sorry for the reward you will get because of this evil act you go about to preach

It not too late to return from this path God won't bend for you rather you will bend

Repent before it becomes too hard to
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]Jesus came to the earth and read from the Bible the old testament he never tried to remove some places

You came to the earth and you desire to remove some places because the devil told you it not suppose to be in there

God did not speak to you personally or God did not tell you from the Bible that place is not there

I am sorry for the reward you will get because of this evil act you go about to preach

It not too late to return from this path God won't bend for you rather you will bend

Repent before it becomes too hard to [/s]
John 1:1-5
'1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not
.'

Sorry for your sorry arse self. You need to, because your pitiful soul comprehended not the light shineth on your darkened soul

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
John 1:1-5
'1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not
.'

Sorry for your sorry arse self. You need to, because your pitiful soul comprehended not the light shineth on your darkened soul

You are still vulgar
You need to renew your mindset

Actually the first thing you need is to believe all the written words of God before you can even say that you know the creator
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]You are still vulgar
You need to renew your mindset

Actually the first thing you need is to believe all the written words of God before you can even say that you know the creator[/s]
Smh, you're a learner with a big green letter L hanging round your neck.
Show me what's vulgar in my post and I'll match it with 10 similar words like it in the bible.
Always going off on a tangent KMFT.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Smh, you're a learner with a big green letter L hanging round your neck.
Show me what's vulgar in my post and I'll match it with 10 similar words like it in the bible.
Always going off on a tangent KMFT.

Before you match it in the Bible be ready to do the other things those men did don't just match the easy ones

If you see a man raise dead people and you match his words with your own vulgar words then equally do the other great things they did then I will know your matching is complete
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]Before you match it in the Bible be ready to do the other things those men did don't just match the easy ones

If you see a man raise dead people and you match his words with your own vulgar words then equally do the other great things they did then I will know your matching is complete [/s]
You accused me of being still vulgar didnt you? Yet you developed cold feet, when given the chance to show me what's vulgar in my post, so that I can prove to you what a hypocrite you are, after showing you at least 10 similar words like it from the bible.

I am content with the strength of my, by the grace of God, increasing influence. I have no need for chest-thumping, have no need to blow my trumpet, have no need to navel gaze

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 2:19am On Sep 22, 2021
DappaD:

this unholy ghost that they claim to be a person

false jw dappa d dope

matt 12:31 Why I say to you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven to men.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2021
BassReeves:
You accused me of being still vulgar didnt you? Yet you developed cold feet, when given the chance to show me what's vulgar in my post, so that I can prove to you what a hypocrite you are, after showing you at least 10 similar words like it from the bible.

I am content with the strength of my, by the grace of God, increasing influence. I have no need for chest-thumping, have no need to blow my trumpet, have no need to navel gaze

You need to come to the knowledge of Christ

You can't pick the place that you want in the Bible no

When you bow to the bible and obey every thing in it then you and I can understand each other

Right now I don't understand who your authority is I don't know who you obey

Tomorrow another person will discover there was no Matthew and you will accept that too and next tomorrow another pope will say there was no Jesus that catholic made up the story and you will come and tell me that same bull

When you are ready to accept the complete Bible then we shall know whose authority you obey
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You need to come to the knowledge of Christ

You can't pick the place that you want in the Bible no

When you bow to the bible and obey every thing in it then you and I can understand each other

Right now I don't understand who your authority is I don't know who you obey

Tomorrow another person will discover there was no Matthew and you will accept that too and next tomorrow another pope will say there was no Jesus that catholic made up the story and you will come and tell me that same bull

When you are ready to accept the complete Bible then we shall know whose authority you obey
When you are confronted with easy, simple, sharp, direct, innocent, harmless and straight to the points questions that you know will pull down your trousers and have your shame exposed, you quickly resort to obfuscation, you resort to strawmanning, you resort to adroit evasion of not giving your answers to the questions asked you

Watch here, how history is going to repeat itself. Bishopkingsley, beloved:

1. Are you baptised,?

'Yes, I am baptised, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost filled' then, I kindly, friendly and brotherly, ask you:
What is the mentioned name, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2021
BassReeves:
When you are confronted with easy, simple, sharp, direct, innocent, harmless and straight to the points questions that you know will pull down your trousers and have your shame exposed, you quickly resort to obfuscation, you resort to strawmanning, you resort to adroit evasion of not giving your answers to the questions asked you

Watch here, how history is going to repeat itself. Bishopkingsley, beloved:

1. Are you baptised,?

Any questions you want I will answer them only when you subject yourself to the authority to God of the written word of God

If you don't believe in the Bible you won't even believe any answer I give you because I am a product of the Bible

I once showed you the three persons present in the baptism of Jesus and linked it with

God told me even before you refuse to listen God told me you won't admit publicly but in your heart you know am saying the truth

You need to accept the Bible completely and stop saying to people that it has errors this is a serious thing

No spirit has appeared to you and told you it has errors so why meddle on spiritual things this Bible is not mere words as you think

I know you won't be dealt with that why you take advantage of the grace available to say things that lead to death

I plead with you stop saying it those people who told you so are not from God Repent before it becomes so late

I will watch you once you admit the Bible is from God and holy then I will know we are both under it authority
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2021
No wahala you and your beloved brother PERFECTLY understands each other! cheesy

BassReeves:
I am sure you know from following my discourse with beloved Bishopkingsley, that right from the beginning, what I've pointed out to is the forgery and adulteration of Matthew 28:19
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
A strong JW will come out and defend the place that is in his new world translation Bible

. But you are so angry with Bishopkingsley that is why you don't want to defend

The funny part is that this place shows trinity and God in his infinite mercy allow those fake people who wrote new world translation Bible to put it in there in order to confuse them

No JW can even explain this place they all run away from this part because it confused their doctrines

But

Show trinity clearly from Jesus mouth and no one can remove what is already written and sealed with Jesus blood this is not only the place the father the son the holy spirit has been mentioned

Through out the Bible it shows this three persons many different ways

In the beginning we see it from the way God spoke so it not a big deal to read the father the son the holy spirit
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
A strong JW will come out and defend the place that is in his new world translation Bible. But you are so angry with Bishopkingsley that is why you don't want to defend

The funny part is that this place shows trinity and God in his infinite mercy allow those fake people who wrote new world translation Bible to put it in there in order to confuse them

No JW can even explain this place they all run away from this part because it confused their doctrines

But

Show trinity clearly from Jesus mouth and no one can remove what is already written and sealed with Jesus blood this is not only the place the father the son the holy spirit has been mentioned

In the beginning we see it from the way God spoke so it not a big deal to read the father the son the holy spirit
You are 'Billy, No Mates' and YOYO, so stop looking for onlooker posters to win over and ally yourself with.

Besides, this discourse is not about trinity, but rather, its centrally about the two questions making Bishopkingsley, beloved frightened to answer:

1. Are you baptised,?

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2021
BassReeves:
You are 'Billy, No Mates' and YOYO, so stop looking for onlooker posters to win over and ally yourself with.

Besides, this discourse is not about trinity, but rather, its centrally about the two questions making Bishopkingsley, beloved frightened to answer:

1. Are you baptised,?

First of all you are the one who cried to MaxInDHouse for help

You mentioned him while I only pin points the truth to him so I don't look for a mere man witness when I have God on my side and the oldest book on earth the Bible on my side

Remember we were flowing well before, until you brought a strange idea that

Does not exist you equally added this Satan theory that there are errors in the Bible

I actually know the reason you say things like this you want to eliminate those areas that hurt you and you want to remove that part of the scriptures that speaks against the works of the flesh

We know the reason children of darkness wants to spread and devalue the Bible they only do that because they hate to submit to the authority of the Holy Scriptures

Of course once the children of darkness can prove one part is fake guess what next they can prove all of the Bible is fake too it step by step to make the word of God of no effect

Jesus taught us how they intend to do it so we have been warned before hand, we know the tricks of the enemy

When you submit to the word of God
Once you accept the truth that the Bible is infallible then we can discuss the questions you asked
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
A strong JW will come out and defend the place that is in his new world translation Bible.
But you are so angry with Bishopkingsley that is why you don't want to defend

But

Bishopkingsley:
[s]First of all you are the one who cried to MaxInDHouse for help

You mentioned him while I only pin points the truth to him so I don't look for a mere man witness when I have God on my side and the oldest book on earth the Bible on my side

Remember we were flowing well before, until you brought a strange idea that

Does not exist you equally added this Satan theory that there are errors in the Bible

I actually know the reason you say things like this you want to eliminate those areas that hurt you and you want to remove that part of the scriptures that speaks against the works of the flesh

We know the reason children of darkness wants to spread and devalue the Bible they only do that because they hate to submit to the authority of the Holy Scriptures

Of course once the children of darkness can prove one part is fake guess what next they can prove all of the Bible is fake too it step by step to make the word of God of no effect

Jesus taught us how they intend to do it so we have been warned before hand, we know the tricks of the enemy

When you submit to the word of God
Once you accept the truth that the Bible is infallible then we can discuss the questions you asked[/s]
I have shown up there, how you were pining for MaxInDHouse to defend with you, the same place that is in the NWT bible translation version, now you show where you alleged I 'cried to MaxInDHouse for help'

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
BassReeves:

I have shown up there, how you were pining for MaxInDHouse to defend with you, the same place that is in the NWT bible translation version, now you show where you alleged I 'cried to MaxInDHouse for help'

BassReeves:

Should I show you how MaxInDHouse laughed at you when you cried for help
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

BassReeves:

Should I show you how MaxInDHouse laughed at you when you cried for help

I'm not laughing at anyone, i'm just amazed at the FAITH that accommodates contradictions! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not laughing at anyone, i'm just amazed at the FAITH that accommodates contradictions! smiley

That some one believe in Trinity does not mean that they have the full knowledge of Christ

You actually don't need to have the full knowledge of Jesus Christ to go to heaven that is actually what is confusing to you MaxInDHouse

The only requirement to make heaven is to believe that Jesus is the Savior

Actually the thief on the cross initially Reviled and mocked Jesus before he now repented and believed in Jesus after he saw how Jesus was praying for those who were doing harm to him

As you live on earth after you believe Jesus is the Savior God will bring other aspects of Jesus and show them to you to test what you believe and if you only believe with words without deep root you will fall by the way side eventually
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Now i understand you! cheesy

You're just arguing for the fun of it both you and all those arguing with you will make heaven since all of you believe that Jesus is the savior! grin

Bishopkingsley:

The only requirement to make heaven is to believe that Jesus is the Savior

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.