Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (21286 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]I already told you what God state in the Bible read it until you see the answers

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,[/s]
This is where the rubber meets the road and showing the fly, the way out of the fly-bottle:

1. Beloved, are you baptised, Bishopkingsley?
2. If your answer to #1 above, is:
'Yes, I am baptised, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost filled' then, I kindly, friendly and brotherly, ask you:
Whose name, were you baptised, in?
What is the name, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:
This is where the rubber meets the road and showing the fly, the way out of the fly-bottle:

'Yes, I am baptised, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost filled' then, I kindly, friendly and brotherly, ask you:

You don't need Bishopkingsley testimony when you have Jesus testimony

Read it until you see the name to do any thing in church with

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]You don't need Bishopkingsley testimony when you have Jesus testimony

Read it until you see the name to do any thing in church with

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit[/s]
Luke 9:26 KJV
'For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels'

OR

'For whoever is ashamed [here and now] of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory and the glory of the [heavenly] Father and of the holy angels.'

Beloved Bishopkingsley, you are ashamed to give whose name you were baptised in.

Acknowledges Jesus' name publicly here on earth, because, in return, Jesus Christ will also acknowledge such person before God in heaven.

Whoever denies Jesus Christ before men, him Jesus Christ will also deny before His Father who is in heaven i.e. Matthew 10:32-33

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Luke 9:26 KJV
'For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels'

OR

'For whoever is ashamed [here and now] of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory and the glory of the [heavenly] Father and of the holy angels.'

Beloved Bishopkingsley, you are ashamed to give whose name you were baptised in.

Acknowledges Jesus' name publicly here on earth, because, in return, Jesus Christ will also acknowledge such person before God in heaven.

Whoever denies Jesus Christ before men, him Jesus Christ will also deny before His Father who is in heaven i.e. Matthew 10:32-33

This is so funny because I guess you have not been reading the book or you have refused to read Jesus words

Let me tell you what Jesus said about people like you

John 5

36 But I have greater witness than that of John (Bishopkingsley) : for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you(BassReeves) : for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 you Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men

42 But I know you, (BassReeves) that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye (BassReeves) receive me not: if another (Bishopkingsley) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,(Bishopkingsley) in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, (Bishopkingsley the place I told you what Jesus said) ye would have believed me; for he (Bishopkingsley) wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not (Bishopkingsley) writings, how shall ye believe my words?

This above scripture is just for you it actually written for people like you that seek the testimony of men rather than the one from Jesus lips

Have you not noticed this secret about trinity the father up lift Jesus name all the time and Jesus uplift the father and the holy spirit name all the time and the holy spirit uplift Jesus name all the time

Should I show you where Jesus so much uplift the holy spirit name to the extent he said he who speaks against the holy spirit will not be forgiven in this world and in the world to come
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]This is so funny because I guess you have not been reading the book or you have refused to read Jesus words

Let me tell you what Jesus said about people like you

John 5

36 But I have greater witness than that of John (Bishopkingsley) : for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you(BassReeves) : for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 you Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men

42 But I know you, (BassReeves) that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye (BassReeves) receive me not: if another (Bishopkingsley) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,(Bishopkingsley) in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, (Bishopkingsley the place I told you what Jesus said) ye would have believed me; for he (Bishopkingsley) wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not (Bishopkingsley) writings, how shall ye believe my words?

This above scripture is just for you it actually written for people like you that seek the testimony of men rather than the one from Jesus lips

Have you not noticed this secret about trinity the father up lift Jesus name all the time and Jesus uplift the father and the holy spirit name all the time and the holy spirit uplift Jesus name all the time

Should I show you where Jesus so much uplift the holy spirit name to the extent he said he who speaks against the holy spirit will not be forgiven in this world and in the world to come [/s]
What is so funny, is your inability to say, if you are you baptised, Bishopkingsley.

Beloved, what is so funny, is your inability to say, whose name, you were baptised in.

What is so funny, is your inability to say, what the name is, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
What is so funny, is your inability to say, if you are you baptised, Bishopkingsley.

Beloved, what is so funny, is your inability to say, whose name, you were baptised in.

What is so funny, is your inability to say, what the name is, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to.

All the answers you seek are in this simple place

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Jesus has already said the name which all creatures will be baptized in here

Or do you want me to coin out another name for you should I explain the different names of the father the son the holy spirit

Or should I bring a new name to you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]All the answers you seek are in this simple place

Jesus has already said the name which all creatures will be baptized in here

Or do you want me to coin out another name for you should I explain the different names of the father the son the holy spirit

Or should I bring a new name to you [/s]
All that's in Matthew 28:19 are titles, so I ask you the personal and direct questions again. Which simply are:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
All that's in Matthew 28:19 are titles, so I ask you the personal and direct questions again. Which simply are:

Jesus called it name and you call it title, between you and Jesus who should we believe

There is no knee to bow in baptism that is why one name from the name Jesus mentioned can do the job or you use the complete name

We equally do this things in the blood of God
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]Jesus called it name and you call it title, between you and Jesus who should we believe

There is no knee to bow in baptism that is why one name from the name Jesus mentioned can do the job or you use the complete name

We equally do this things in the blood of God [/s]
Your blind fanaticism, obstinate adherence & total refutation, in the face of fact, truth, reality & reason has rendered you incapable to bring yourself, to say if, you're baptised or not.

then, in whose mentioned name, were you baptised, in?
What is the mentioned name, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to?

Ask me the same two personal and direct questions, to see how readily and gleefully I would answer

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Your blind fanaticism, obstinate adherence & total refutation, in the face of fact, truth, reality & reason has rendered you incapable to bring yourself, to say if, you're baptised or not.

What is the mentioned name, that was used, during the baptism, you were subjected to?

Ask me the same two personal and direct questions, to see how readily and gleefully I would answer

The Scriptures shows us in the name of Jesus you can get any thing done but here in

Acts 14

7 And there they preached the gospel.
8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:
9 The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,
10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.

Paul spoke the same way God spoke in the beginning of creation,,, here Paul did not even say any name he did not even say in the name of Jesus , he just commanded the man and miracle took place faith was activated

Jesus taught us how to pray he said whatever we ask the father he will do it and in another place Jesus said any thing we ask him he will do it and in another place Jesus said we will have whatever we say

I have been in a university fellowship where we came to hear the word of God and the power of God fell down that day every one began to pray even the pastor suspended his preaching many things happen that day so the question you ask I have answered them to you many times

The holy spirit only works where trinity is acknowledged and you don't need to say in so and so name be ye baptized because already people in the meeting already beleive in the Trinity

In the Bible the Apostles uses Jesus name and the Father the Son the Holy Spirit name in doing this things because those people they were converting did not know the foundation of the faith

Now in this our generation almost every one knows who Jesus is so when coming to church he is in our hearts he is the one we all come to worship so he is already in our mist so whatever we want When we are praying privately or in church he does it so easily

Summary
This is the name to do the things of God
The Father
The son
The holy spirit

One name from this place can do the job Jesus baptism only takes place in the church or gathering that believes this name

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Trinity will never cease to amaze me. Bunch of confused human beings.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
DappaD:

A natural man can never understand the things of the spirit

The things we say here looks strange to you because they told you holy spirit power is no longer working

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's not compulsory they have one mind or line of thought as Jesus wanted {John 17:20-23} At least they understands themselves even when they can't agree! Luke 11:23 smiley

DappaD:

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]The Scriptures shows us in the name of Jesus you can get any thing done but here in

Acts 14

7 And there they preached the gospel.
8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:
9 The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,
10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.

Paul spoke the same way God spoke in the beginning of creation,,, here Paul did not even say any name he did not even say in the name of Jesus , he just commanded the man and miracle took place faith was activated

Jesus taught us how to pray he said whatever we ask the father he will do it and in another place Jesus said any thing we ask him he will do it and in another place Jesus said we will have whatever we say

I have been in a university fellowship where we came to hear the word of God and the power of God fell down that day every one began to pray even the pastor suspended his preaching many things happen that day so the question you ask I have answered them to you many times

The holy spirit only works where trinity is acknowledged and you don't need to say in so and so name be ye baptized because already people in the meeting already beleive in the Trinity

In the Bible the Apostles uses Jesus name and the Father the Son the Holy Spirit name in doing this things because those people they were converting did not know the foundation of the faith

Now in this our generation almost every one knows who Jesus is so when coming to church he is in our hearts he is the one we all come to worship so he is already in our mist so whatever we want When we are praying privately or in church he does it so easily

Summary
This is the name to do the things of God
The Father
The son
The holy spirit

One name from this place can do the job Jesus baptism only takes place in the church or gathering that believes this name

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,[/s]
Wtf, your continual strawmanning, is not just uncalled for, it is unnecessary, just kindly give your answer to the the two simple questions

I readily and gleefully would, in a jiff, answer, if you ask me the same two above personal and direct questions
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

A natural man can never understand the things of the spirit

How about you go pick a fight with someone your own size? BassReeves, awitness41, shadeyinka maybe?

Update:
Bishopkingsley:

The things we say here looks strange to you because they told you holy spirit power is no longer working

Here’s the thing Kingsley, you and BassReeves(aka MuttleyLaff) very much believe in a Trinity (although Reeves has his own version) yet both of you obviously can’t come to an agreement on doctrine.

Honestly, I feel my IQ steadily decreases whenever you mention me and I reply. I’m serious. Don’t quote me anymore. Thanks.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Wtf, your continual strawmanning, is not just uncalled for, it is unnecessary, just kindly give your answer to the the two simple questions

I readily and gleefully would, in a jiff, answer, if you ask me the same two above personal and direct questions

If Jesus did not give a specific answer to your question I would have given you my own testimony

But the almighty God state the answer before your eyes yet you want my own testimony

Tell me from your own mouth that you did not see the answer from this place

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
If this is how the Holy Spirit made the first century Jewish Christians argue always without coming to terms how then were they able to make disciples under one umbrella?

Well Jesus have passed the judgment: LIARS against God's Holy Spirit will never be forgiven {Matthew 12:31-32} because God's Holy Spirit doesn't continue speaking against itself all the time. Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10

You know i'm beginning to suspect that this people are making some sense when they are saying their holy ghost is a person, don't you think that could be true of one spirit person who takes pleasure ruling over confused people? 2Corinthians 4:4; Revelations 12:9 cheesy

DappaD:

How about you go pick a fight with someone your own size? BassReeves, awitness41, shadeyinka maybe?
Update:
Here’s the thing Kingsley, you and BassReeves(aka MuttleyLaff) very much believe in a Trinity (although Reeves has his own version) yet both of you obviously can’t come to an agreement on doctrine.
Honestly, I feel my IQ steadily decreases whenever you mention me and I reply. I’m serious. Don’t quote me anymore. Thanks.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
The scriptures show many believers who did not have the full knowledge of the things of God

And Paul and other men of God thought them the higher knowledge of God perfect will

The bible shows those who only knew about John baptism and Paul corrected them and they accepted Paul correction if they argue with Paul they won't be able to enter into the deeper dimension of the things of God

Peter worked with Jesus but did not know many things still until Paul show him a deeper understanding of God plan yet he still was having doubts until God had to force feed him through dream before he could understand what Paul was saying

If I tell you that there are angels and demons that can do supernatural things for people you would probably laugh it off

But we that know this things exist know how the spiritual realm operates and we walk according to faith and we have tested the power of God so when we speak we Don't blame JW men who don't know what we know
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]If Jesus did not give a specific answer to your question I would have given you my own testimony

But the almighty God state the answer before your eyes yet you want my own testimony

Tell me from your own mouth that you did not see the answer from this place

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,[/s
Do not sign post me to an adulterated Matthew 28:19, nor, be asking me, if did not see the answer from it, instead, kindly, friendly and brotherly, tell me, coming from your own mouth, your answers to the two easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless, straight the point questions, asking you that:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Do not sign post me to an adulterated Matthew 28:19, nor, be asking me, if did not see the answer from it, instead, kindly, friendly and brotherly, tell me, coming from your own mouth, your answers to the two easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless, straight the point questions, asking you that:

That is why I told you until you come under the umbrella of God word before you can receive the things God say in the Bible

You must it is not a suggestion rather a commandment you must accept every thing in the Bible before you can even trust God on other things
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
So who is correcting who now? cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
You should know the answer because I told you the power of God the holy spirit power still works but I know your Jw doctrine that they lied to you people the only reason they lie is because they don't have the power of God in them
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
Acts 2:4
'And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.'

Acts 10:44-46
'44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.
'

Acts 19:6
'And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.'

Why are you that in a rush to reply and only to reply back hastily wrong?

I am not going to let you suffer the wait of not immediately sharing the answer with you, so I'll cut straight to the chase, and show you the three occasions and then when I ask you to mention the common theme with the three, hopefully you will noice it enough to give the correct response

The recorded times are:
Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46 and Acts 19:6. You prefer NKJV, so thats what I pasted up there for you. I dont think that adds up to 100, or is my mathematics that bad

When you contextually read Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46 and Acts 19:6, please tell me what the underlining common theme is among the three recorded occasions. Thank you in advance for your kind answer and humble reply

Bishopkingsley:
The scriptures show many believers who did not have the full knowledge of the things of God

And Paul and other men of God thought them the higher knowledge of God perfect will

The bible shows those who only knew about John baptism and Paul corrected them and they accepted Paul correction if they argue with Paul they won't be able to enter into the deeper dimension of the things of God

[s]Peter worked with Jesus but did not know many things still until Paul show him a deeper understanding of God plan yet he still was having doubts until God had to force feed him through dream before he could understand what Paul was saying[/s]

[s]If I tell you that there are angels and demons that can do supernatural things for people you would probably laugh it off

But we that know this things exist know how the spiritual realm operates and we walk according to faith and we have tested the power of God so when we speak we Don't blame JW men who don't know what we know [/s]
Acts 19:1-6
'1And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples
2he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”
So they said to him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit.”
3And he said to them, “Into what then were you baptized?”
So they said, “Into John’s baptism.”
4Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”
5When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
6And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.
'

Though you fumbled right from the very beginning of this marathon discourse I am having with you, I am blessed with the grace to give people many chances to redeem their tattered image, so here I am giving you a chance to pull your trousers up and help you save your blushes.

Now Bishopkingsley beloved,
1. What exactly was it that those Jews, you mentioned in your comment above, did not know about, did not believe, and even weren't aware of?
2. Into whose name did those Jews, say they already were baptised into?
3. After those Jews, heard the Good News aka the Gospel as explained to them by Apostle Paul, in the name of who, particularly, were they baptised?
4. What in the first place, was it, that prevented those Jews from being baptised in any other than 'into John’s baptism'?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:

Acts 19:1-6
'1And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples
2he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”
So they said to him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit.”
3And he said to them, “Into what then were you baptized?”
So they said, “Into John’s baptism.”
4Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”
5When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
6And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.
'

Though you fumbled right from the very beginning of this marathon discourse I am having with you, I am blessed with the grace to give people many chances to redeem their tattered image, so here I am giving you a chance to pull your trousers up and help you save your blushes.

Now Bishopkingsley beloved,
1. What exactly was it that those Jews, you mentioned in your comment above, did not know about, did not believe, and even weren't aware of?
2. Into whose name did those Jews, say they already were baptised into?
3. After those Jews, heard the Good News aka the Gospel as explained to them by Apostle Paul, in the name of who, particularly, were they baptised?
4. What in the first place, was it, that prevented those Jews from being baptised in any other than 'into John’s baptism'?

You are so funny it like you don't even understand what I say

So funny now listen
In church in our own generation many people know who Jesus is but not every one is baptized with holy spirit Baptism

What Paul did was show them who Jesus is and they became Baptized

You are moving around the circle what I said before is what happened in that place notice this people did not know about Jesus this is not the case with this our own generation

I don't think you actually even understand where am heading so I will just give you the word of God if you refuse to acknowledge this place then you can continue moving in a circle

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So who is correcting who now? cheesy
2 Timothy 4:2
'preach the word [as an official messenger];
be ready when the time is right and even when it is not
[keep your sense of urgency, whether the opportunity seems favorable or unfavorable, whether convenient or inconvenient, whether welcome or unwelcome];
correct [those who err in doctrine or behavior],
warn [those who sin],
exhort and encourage [those who are growing toward spiritual maturity], with inexhaustible patience and [faithful] teaching.
'

Or

'Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season;
correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.
'

Titus 2:15
'Tell them these things. Encourage and rebuke with full authority.
Let no one disregard or despise you
[conduct yourself and your teaching so as to command respect].
'

Time is a snitch. Time, always, will tell

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
The one and only religion teaching sanity is JWs Organization. Everything is well organized and orderly just as Jesus promised that we'll see during the last days! Matthew 5:13-16

As for the rest it is what Jesus called:
"IṢU ATA YAN-HAN YAN-AN"
"YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER"
Luke 11:23 cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
There are over two billion that believe in Trinity and believe Jesus is God Almighty so we are not moved by only 15 million JW who are lost

Here is your founder free Mason cult symbol erected for him after his death

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Y[s]ou are so funny it like you don't even understand what I say

So funny now listen
In church in our own generation many people know who Jesus is but not every one is baptized with holy spirit Baptism

What Paul did was show them who Jesus is and they became Baptized

You are moving around the circle what I said before is what happened in that place notice this people did not know about Jesus this is not the case with this our own generation

I don't think you actually even understand where am heading so I will just give you the word of God if you refuse to acknowledge this place then you can continue moving in a circle

What is so funny about you, is that you don't even understand that you have never given a direct answer to all the questions asked you. When you are confronted with easy, simple, sharp, direct, innocent, harmless and straight to the points questions you resort to obfuscation, you resort to strawmanning, you resort to adroit evasion of not giving your answers to the questions asked you

Watch how history is going to repeat itself here now. Bishopkingsley, beloved, when you contextually read Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46 and Acts 19:6, please tell me what the underlining common theme is among the three recorded occasions. Thank you in advance for your kind answer, humble and much awaited reply

Also beloved Bishopkingsley

1. Are you baptised,?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If this is how the Holy Spirit made the first century Jewish Christians argue always without coming to terms how then were they able to make disciples under one umbrella?
Well Jesus have passed the judgment: LIARS against God's Holy Spirit will never be forgiven {Matthew 12:31-32} because God's Holy Spirit doesn't continue speaking against itself all the time. Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10
You know i'm beginning to suspect that this people are making some sense when they are saying their holy ghost is a person, don't you think that could be true of one spirit person who takes pleasure ruling over confused people? 2Corinthians 4:4; Revelations 12:9 cheesy

Acts 15:28
“For the holy spirit and we ourselves...”

At the very best, God’s holy spirit(having no gender i.e. neuter) enabled the apostles and elders in Jerusalem to reach a finite conclusion which resulted in the rejoicing and strengthening of the congregations. Acts 15:32,41

Meanwhile this unholy ghost that they claim to be a person has only been multiplying the confusion amongst those who worship him. Another funny thing is that since they claim it’s a person whom they chat and gist with, they cannot still figure out his name up until now.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
BassReeves:
What is so funny about you, is that you don't even understand that you have never given a direct answer to all the questions asked you. When you are confronted with easy, simple, sharp, direct, innocent, harmless and straight to the points questions you resort to obfuscation, you resort to strawmanning, you resort to adroit evasion of not giving your answers to the questions asked you

Watch how history is going to repeat itself here now. Bishopkingsley, beloved, when you contextually read Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46 and Acts 19:6, please tell me what the underlining common theme is among the three recorded occasions. Thank you in advance for your kind answer, humble and much awaited reply

Also beloved Bishopkingsley

1. Are you baptised,?

I will give you a direct answer when you acknowledge the word of God

Do you acknowledge this place is from God

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
We never even reach 9 million but the Force is felt globally {Luke 12:32} that there is a powerful group that's not using weapons yet their teaching is the talk everywhere! Matthew 5:14 smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
You said the holy spirit has no gender let see what Jesus said

John 16:13 ►
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

New Living Translation
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.

Jesus called him he he he he he he

Let see new world translation

13 However, when that one* comes, the spirit of the truth,+ he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come.+ 14 That one will glorify me,+ because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to you.+ 15 All the things that the Father has are mine.+ That is why I said he receives from what is mine and declares it to you. 16 In a little while you will see me no longer,+ and again, in a little while you will see me.”

He he he only a person is called he he he

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra? / As A Christian, Does Your Dressing Really Matter ? / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.