Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20042 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by BassReeves: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
sonmvayina:
Is it not just easier to just realize that the new testament is just bull shit and face God's divine laws?
The Old Testament, is the New Testament concealed, and The New Testament, is the Old Testament revealed.

Meaning, as you read the New Testament, you get to realise that Old Testament concealed the New Testament, and that the New Testament reveals the Old Testament, when and where the Old Testament concealed the New Testament.

sonmvayina:
Than this unending argument about a fictional character.
There is nothing fictional about God the Father, Son of God and the Holy Spirit

sonmvayina:
Worship and reverence your creator not some idol created by Rome. God is the creator, He is not part of creation.
Word. The Lord, our God, is one, meaning with respects to numbers, God is one.

sonmvayina:
I have seen and shook hands with super man.
I have, on many times, seen Superman but hadn't the opportunity to shake hands with him

sonmvayina:
Will you believe me?
Give me one, two or three reasons why not to believe you have seen and shook hands with Superman.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
MaxInDHouse you can see Janosky does not know Bible have you seen Peter said that man lied to the holy spirit
You're all following the trinitarians traditions!

People follow such traditions blindly because they don't want anything to change their outlook but it's OK Jehovah's Witnesses have made a significant difference that the world can see.

Just sit down and think of what you're saying in the name of Jesus and Holy Spirit then try to imagine someone who hasn't heard of the Bible before, then ask yourself:

"how did the trinitarians who brought this religion to Africa convince our people back then?"

Apart from the name you're shouting up and down now what is the difference between your faith and the religion our people practiced before the colonial era?
Certainly the white men who brought this faith of yours forced it on our people because there is practically no difference rather our Africa heritage is better of than this TRINITY doghead you people are shouting.

There's no peace in the world neither is there peace in your midst.
There's wars and killings in the world and it's the same among you.
Worshipers of idols practice vile things you people also do.
So what exactly makes this Faith of yours different from pagans apart from the name you're shouting?
Think of going to a strange land where the people already have their own traditions and heritage then try to figure out how you'll convince them to accept your religion when you have nothing to offer than the book in your hands! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're all following the trinitarians traditions!

People follow such traditions blindly because they don't want anything to change their outlook but it's OK Jehovah's Witnesses have made a significant difference that the world can see.

Just sit down and think of what you're saying in the name of Jesus and Holy Spirit then try to imagine someone who hasn't heard of the Bible before, then ask yourself:

"how did the trinitarians who brought this religion to Africa convince our people back then?"

Apart from the name you're shouting up and down now what is the difference between your faith and the religion our people practiced before the colonial era?
Certainly the white men who brought this faith of yours forced it on our people because there is practically no difference rather our Africa heritage is better of than this TRINITY doghead you people are shouting.

There's no peace in the world neither is there peace in your midst.
There's wars and killings in the world and it's the same among you.
Worshipers of idols practice vile things you people also do.
So what exactly makes this Faith of yours different from pagans apart from the name you're shouting?
Think of going to a strange land where the people already have their own traditions and heritage then try to figure out how you'll convince them to accept your religion when you have nothing to offer than the book in your hands! smiley

You mentioned many points

Your quote

Answer
That why I told you that you can't know the difference because you don't know the real God
God speaks to our hearts and touches us and blesses us so you can't see it that is why you don't know what we actually benefit from God and I actually can't list all the things God has done for us because they can't be counted it unlimited

We have the peace of God this peace is so great that Bible calls it the peace that passed understanding we don't understand this peace because it flows in our heart floods our hearts

Philippians 4:6
And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”

We offer people or rather God uses us to provide healing and peace and that is what you don't know because you have not been a partaker of this grace this power

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

You see this in your Bible yet you hate the name so much ask yourself why you hate this name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You mentioned many points

Your quote

Answer
That why I told you that you can't know the difference because you don't know the real God
God speaks to our hearts and touches us and blesses us so you can't see it that is why you don't know what we actually benefit from God and I actually can't list all the things God has done for us because they can't be counted it unlimited

We have the peace of God this peace is so great that Bible calls it the peace that passed understanding we don't understand this peace because it flows in our heart floods our hearts

Philippians 4:6
And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”

We offer people or rather God uses us to provide healing and peace and that is what you don't know because you have not been a partaker of this grace this power

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

You see this in your Bible yet you hate the name so much ask yourself why you hate this name

The highlighted settles it all.

There's nothing you can say to convince your listeners! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted settles it all.

There's nothing you can say to convince your listeners! smiley

Luke 24:32 ►
They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

New Living Translation
They said to each other, “Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?”

John 10:38 ►
But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

New Living Translation
But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”

MaxInDHouse John 10:38 ► shows the truth is that even if I show you the mighty works God is doing in our midst you will still not believe me because Jesus did so many and some still refuse to believe

MaxInDHouse Luke 24:32 ► shows Jesus in their hearts as Jesus was speaking their hearts were burning
And you can't understand this joy you don't see it as evidence to make you believe Jesus is God because you refuse to worship who God said you should worship

There is something God does which you can see and God also does something that you can't see

The one which you can't see is what makes God God
That is what makes us fear God and magnify him it put us in awe it put us in praising God all the time for his wonderful ways which is beyond explanation
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Luke 24:32 ►
They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”
New Living Translation
They said to each other, “Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?”
John 10:38 ►
But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
New Living Translation
But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”
MaxInDHouse John 10:38 ► shows the truth is that even if I show you the mighty works God is doing in our midst you will still not believe me because Jesus did so many and some still refuse to believe
MaxInDHouse Luke 24:32 ► shows Jesus in their hearts as Jesus was speaking their hearts were burning
And you can't understand this joy you don't see it as evidence to make you believe Jesus is God because you refuse to worship who God said you should worship
There is something God does which you can see and God also does something that you can't see
The one which you can't see is what makes God God
That is what makes us fear God and magnify him it put us in awe it put us in praising God all the time for his wonderful ways which is beyond explanation

Just go and take good care of yourself then allow your god to preach for itself because it's not your job, you're not competent enough to preach and convince your listeners.

Real Christians have God's Holy Spirit so when we preach the one listening will feel the power in the word {Act 26:28 compare to Hebrews 4:12} but it's only those whose hearts are pure that will humbly yield to the truth we speak {Act 2:37} while evil people will start thinking of how to hurt us. John 11:53

So let your god do the preaching because you yourself said:
Bishopkingsley:

God speaks to our hearts and touches us and blesses us

This means you're not competent enough to speak and reach the heart of someone listening {2Timothy 3:17} rather it's your god that will do that, i just wonder what type of god is that because if it's the true God who wants everyone to be saved {1Timothy 2:4} then He should speak to everyone! smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just go and take good care of yourself then allow your god to preach for itself because it's not your job, you're not competent enough to preach and convince your listeners.

Real Christians have God's Holy Spirit so when we preach the one listening will feel the power in the word {Act 26:28 compare to Hebrews 4:12} but it's only those whose hearts are pure that will humbly yield to the truth we speak {Act 2:37} while evil people will start thinking of how to hurt us. John 11:53

So let your god do the preaching because you yourself said:

This means you're not competent enough to speak and reach the heart of someone listening {2Timothy 3:17} rather it's your god that will do that, i just wonder what type of god is that because if it's the true God who wants everyone to be saved {1Timothy 2:4} then He should speak to everyone! smiley

God wants all to be saved that why he made Bible available for everyone and he made sure he spread his name the father the son the holy spirit every where in the Bible

So that when you twist one side the other side will show the truth

God speaks through many ways
Bible, through Jesus words, by himself,
Men of God like me,
What he created the physical things,
Your conscience,
More many ways

Luke 10:16 ►
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

New Living Translation
Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

Your quote
This means you're not competent enough to speak and reach the heart of someone listening {

My answer
You block your heart to the bible to Jesus you refuse to believe in the Bible but chose to believe in a group of men and organizations

You refuse my message and therefore God said you have refused him

But if you want God to speak to you directly he can do it for you on two condition

You start to physically fight all those who are saved then God will pass a direct judgment on you and show you his power or

Or you call upon him cry to him to reveal himself to you tell him you want to see him to believe him tell him to show you if Jesus is God Almighty since you want him to personally do the convincing for you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You did not answer my first question
If I see, what's there to believe? It means I know. I saw Henry cahvil during the UK premier of man of steel. I was opportune to br standing close, I shook hand with superman.

Do I believe he can fly and shoot fire from his eyes?

Nah, that is just a story to teach us some truth. That is there is a hero in all of us..
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

If I see, what's there to believe? It means I know. I saw Henry cahvil during the UK premier of man of steel. I was opportune to br standing close, I shook hand with superman.

Do I believe he can fly and shoot fire from his eyes?

Nah, that is just a story to teach us some truth. That is there is a hero in all of us..

I understand above then explain below

sonmvayina:
Is it not just easier to just realize that the new testament is just bull shit and face God's divine laws?

Than this unending argument about a fictional character.
Worship and reverence your creator not some idol created by Rome. God is the creator, he is not part of creation.

Then kindly tell me which frictional character you are speaking about here be specific who
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Let me tell you how my God speak to people today!

Before God only speak to the children of Israel regarding pure worship through different means but today He is speaking with all the people on this planet through Jesus Christ whom He has made the heir to all the things He made! Hebrews 1:1-2

Jesus speaks to people through the arrangement he set, which is an organized group of people with few men taking the lead in dispensing what Jesus taught to all members of Jesus' group. Act 2:42

The Apostles or Governing Body receives direct information from Jesus {Matthew 16:18-19} and teach their fellow believers in Christ! Act 15:28-29

After the Bible has been fully compiled Jesus stopped talking to anyone {Revelations 22:18-19} so the Bible (God's Word personified in Jesus) stands as a witness against all unbelievers {Matthew 24:14} but then Jesus now uses God's Holy Spirit to direct the Governing Body to where are what they must teach God's flock in the Bible! John 14:26

So today JEHOVAH is using Jesus to share timely information while Jesus uses the Governing Body to dispense the spiritual food to God's flock {Matthew 24:45} and the flock in turn takes the message to their neighbours! Matthew 10:11-13; 28:19-20

That's why Jesus' group is well organized and orderly {John 17:20-23} for all honest hearted and sincere people to SEE the difference between Jesus' true followers and false religions claiming Christians! Matthew 5:13-16; 7:16-18

So our God speaks through this arrangement to everyone on this planet that's why we ignore all sects claiming Christians but failed to exhibit the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit:

On the other hand, [color=re]the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law[/color]. Galatians 5:22-23

Therefore since Jehovah's Witnesses as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers have fully exhibited all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit whatever anyone says against them is pointless! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

God wants all to be saved that why he made Bible available for everyone and he made sure he spread his name the father the son the holy spirit every where in the Bible

So that when you twist one side the other side will show the truth

God speaks through many ways
Bible, through Jesus words, by himself,
Men of God like me,
What he created the physical things,
Your conscience,
More many ways

Luke 10:16 ►
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

New Living Translation
Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

Your quote
This means you're not competent enough to speak and reach the heart of someone listening {

My answer
You block your heart to the bible to Jesus you refuse to believe in the Bible but chose to believe in a group of men and organizations

You refuse my message and therefore God said you have refused him

But if you want God to speak to you directly he can do it for you on two condition

You start to physically fight all those who are saved then God will pass a direct judgment on you and show you his power or

Or you call upon him cry to him to reveal himself to you tell him you want to see him to believe him tell him to show you if Jesus is God Almighty since you want him to personally do the convincing for you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Let me tell you how my God speak to people today!

Before God only speak to the children of Israel regarding pure worship through different means but today He is speaking with all the people on this planet through Jesus Christ whom He has made the heir to all the things He made! Hebrews 1:1-2

Jesus speaks to people through the arrangement he set, which is an organized group of people with few men taking the lead in dispensing what Jesus taught to all members of Jesus' group. Act 2:42

The Apostles or Governing Body receives direct information from Jesus {Matthew 16:18-19} and teach their fellow believers in Christ! Act 15:28-29

After the Bible has been fully compiled Jesus stopped talking to anyone {Revelations 22:18-19} so the Bible (God's Word personified in Jesus) stands as a witness against all unbelievers {Matthew 24:14} but then Jesus now uses God's Holy Spirit to direct the Governing Body to where are what they must teach God's flock in the Bible! John 14:26

So today JEHOVAH is using Jesus to share timely information while Jesus uses the Governing Body to dispense the spiritual food to God's flock {Matthew 24:45} and the flock in turn takes the message to their neighbours! Matthew 10:11-13; 28:19-20

That's why Jesus' group is well organized and orderly {John 17:20-23} for all honest hearted and sincere people to SEE the difference between Jesus' true followers and false religions claiming Christians! Matthew 5:13-16; 7:16-18

So our God speaks through this arrangement to everyone on this planet that's why we ignore all sects claiming Christians but failed to exhibit the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit:

On the other hand, [color=re]the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law[/color]. Galatians 5:22-23

Therefore since Jehovah's Witnesses as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers have fully exhibited all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit whatever anyone says against them is pointless! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

After the Bible has been fully compiled Jesus stopped talking to anyone

Nothing you said here is truth
The bible place you mentioned is lies that is not what it is talking about so you only cite Bible places that don't actually translate you your explanation

Because you don't know the Bible they lied to you that Jesus open a group when nothing like that in the Bible that is why you can't show the name and write it down from the place you cite

MaxInDHouse:

that's why we ignore all sects claiming Christians

You ignore others because the JW organization lied to you because you don't know Bible

They made you to hate Bible that why you only believe them the GB you can never read the Bible by yourself and you don't want to see what is in the Bible

They told you that God only speaks to them ask yourself was JW organization around during the time of Peter and Paul

How many Apostles have you seen that said JW organization is the church non
You don't like the Bible because the Bible makes you crazy when you read it, it makes you feel uncomfortable you don't understand the Bible because you don't understand God
If Bible said look to Jesus you won't look to him because your faith is in GB

You only want to hear from people who don't know God you don't want to believe Bible if the GB tells you that they are God mouth that is what you want to believe

The only way you can be set free is when you decide to read the Bible by yourself then you will see God is speaking to you through the Bible and that you actually don't need GB or JW organization

You will see it is only Jesus that you need
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2021
You always amuse me whenever you say:

"you don't know the Bible" smiley

Because it's just two Organizations against each other:
Jehovah's Witnesses organization headed by the Governing Body: claiming they belong to Jesus.

And

Trinitarians headed by countless religious teachers having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines: also claiming they belong to Jesus.

So it's clear that one reminds us of the narrow path where everyone travelling on it must follow the footsteps of the leader: teachings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Or the broad road where you can switch to any lane that suites your liking with different teachings from diverse religious sects! wink

Bishopkingsley:

Nothing you said here is truth
The bible place you mentioned is lies that is not what it is talking about so you only cite Bible places that don't actually translate you your explanation
Because you don't know the Bible they lied to you that Jesus open a group when nothing like that in the Bible that is why you can't show the name and write it down from the place you cite
You ignore others because the JW organization lied to you because you don't know Bible
They made you to hate Bible that why you only believe them the GB you can never read the Bible by yourself and you don't want to see what is in the Bible
They told you that God only speaks to them ask yourself was JW organization around during the time of Peter and Paul
How many Apostles have you seen that said JW organization is the church non
You don't like the Bible because the Bible makes you crazy when you read it, it makes you feel uncomfortable you don't understand the Bible because you don't understand God
If Bible said look to Jesus you won't look to him because your faith is in GB
You only want to hear from people who don't know God you don't want to believe Bible if the GB tells you that they are God mouth that is what you want to believe
The only way you can be set free is when you decide to read the Bible by yourself then you will see God is speaking to you through the Bible and that you actually don't need GB or JW organization
You will see it is only Jesus that you need
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You always amuse me whenever you say:

"you don't know the Bible" smiley

Because it's just two Organizations against each other:
Jehovah's Witnesses organization headed by the Governing Body: claiming they belong to Jesus.

And

Trinitarians headed by countless religious teachers having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines: also claiming they belong to Jesus.

So it's clear that one reminds us of the narrow path where everyone travelling on it must follow the footsteps of the leader: teachings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Or the broad road where you can switch to any lane that suites your liking with different teachings from diverse religious sects! wink

The desire of God is for everyone to know him personally

That is why I told you you don't know Bible
This people GB told you God only speaks to them because they know that you don't know Bible that any thing they say you will believe them

All the Trinitarian men of God you speak of Will always tell you to read your Bible to know Jesus for your self

Non of them Wil tell you that they are the one who can save you or that God only speaks to them

I hope you can now see the difference between me and you
Between the truth and the lie

God said he wants every one to know him so that the lies of men will stop and you say no God only speaks to GB because they are the ones who died for you at the cross or because they have special head or because they shit gold or because they are born of a virgin

What exactly is the real reason they told you why God will want to speak with only them and not through you what do they have that you don't have

Wake up from their lies and know that God provided the Bible so that you can hear his voice for your self and know him personally

He God Jehovah want to eat with you and be inside you and walk with you and speak with you that is what God wants for everyone on earth
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I understand above then explain below

Then kindly tell me which frictional character you are speaking about here be specific who

The gospels are theological fictions..Jesus is just a fictional character created by 5he Roman empire under Constantine..
The Messiah that the Jewish prophet spoke about is an ordinary man like me and you from the tribe of Judah. He is coming to reign as king. Bring peace and end oppression and teach people that there is only one God...God never through any prophet said he was sending his son to die as a sin sacrifice. He hates human sacrifice. It is an abomination to him..
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

The gospels are theological fictions..Jesus is just a fictional character created by 5he Roman empire under Constantine..
The Messiah that the Jewish prophet spoke about is an ordinary man like me and you from the tribe of Judah. He is coming to reign as king. Bring peace and end oppression and teach people that there is only one God...God never through any prophet said he was sending his son to die as a sin sacrifice. He hates human sacrifice. It is an abomination to him..

And now I am asking you that this fictional character Jesus if you seen him personally will you believe in him
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The desire of God is for everyone to know him personally
That is why I told you you don't know Bible
This people told you God only speaks to them because they know that you don't know Bible that any thing they say you will believe them
All the Trinitarian men of God you speak of Will always tell you to read your Bible to know Jesus for your self
Non of them Wil tell you that they are the one who can save you or that God only speaks to them
I hope you can now see the difference between me and you
Between the truth and the lie
The God of Israel has a standard and from His standard i got to know that it's not everyone He deals with directly!
He chooses certain individuals whom He sends to others. For example Cain and Abel made offerings the true God accepted Abel's offerings and asked Cain to learn from Abel's way of doing things. There were many people on earth when He chose Enoch, Noah, Abraham He didn't speak to all men!
So He loves to see His people well ORGANIZED, and that can only be possible when He speaks to them through the same channel!
So if we are talking about the TRUTH we mustn't forget orderliness because the true God is not in support of confusion as you have it in TRINITY today! 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

God said he wants every one to know him so that the lies of men will stop and you say no God only speaks to GB because they are the ones who died for you at the cross or because they have special head or because they shit gold or because they are born of a virgin
What exactly is the real reason they told you why God will want to speak with only them and not through you what do they have that you don't have?
They are BORN AGAIN Christians while i am not so i listens to them and imitate their faith! Hebrews 13:7, 17

Wake up from their lies and know that God provided the Bible so that you can hear his voice for your self and know him personally
He God Jehovah want to eat with you and be inside you and walk with you and speak with you that is what God wants for everyone on earth
If you're not deceiving yourself how come you say God is speaking to me through you?
Why not allow God to speak to me himself?
Haven't i been reading the Bible enough for God to speak directly to me?
Did Paul pray to Jesus before Jesus spoke with him?
My friend, the truth is glaring, God speaks to people through people and that's exactly what i see in the gathering of Jehovah's Witnesses as they beffits God's ORGANIZED people!
You're saying God speaks to people individually yet you're telling me God sent you to me!
Doesn't that sound hilarious? cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The God of Israel has a standard and from His standard i got to know that it's not everyone He deals with directly!
He chooses certain individuals whom He sends to others. For example Cain and Abel made offerings the true God accepted Abel's offerings and asked Cain to learn from Abel's way of doing things. There were many people on earth when He chose Enoch, Noah, Abraham He didn't speak to all men!
So He loves to see His people well ORGANIZED, and that can only be possible when He speaks to them through the same channel!
So if we are talking about the TRUTH we mustn't forget orderliness because the true God is not in support of confusion as you have it in TRINITY today! 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

They are BORN AGAIN Christians while i am not so i listens to them and imitate their faith! Hebrews 13:7, 17

If you're not deceiving yourself how come you say God is speaking to me through you?
Why not allow God to speak to me himself?
Haven't i been reading the Bible enough for God to speak directly to me?
Did Paul pray to Jesus before Jesus spoke with him?
My friend, the truth is glaring, God speaks to people through people and that's exactly what i see in the gathering of Jehovah's Witnesses as they beffits God's ORGANIZED people!
You're saying God speaks to people individually yet you're telling me God sent you to me!
Doesn't that sound hilarious? cheesy

Jeremiah 9:23-24,
This is what the Lord says: “Don’t let the wise boast in their wisdom, or the powerful boast in their power, or the rich boast in their riches. But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the Lord who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the Lord, have spoken!

God wants us to know him. God wants us to love him and love others.

Hosea 6:6, For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

You don't know Bible because God speaks with the devil and you and devil who has more better standard

God died for you he refused to die for the devil so tell me you and devil who God should speak to more

My friend you don't know Bible your example don't match God ways there are many scriptures that show God wants us to know him one on one I will show you few

Even though I know you won't believe it because you don't believe Jehovah Bible

They told you that they are born again and you are not, no wonder you are in darkness, no wonder you don't know Bible and you actually believe them

When Jesus said the way to be born again is to believe in Jesus even though Jehovah said that anyone, or whoever.....

John 3:16 ►
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Revelation 3:20 ►
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

God said any one, whosoever any person, he did not as only GB so you can see that you can be born again and Jehovah show us how you can be born again from the Bible

Bible said Jesus will be the first of many brethren meaning many people will follow Bible did not say Jesus will be the first then next is only GB

Read your Bible and through away the things those liars told you that only them are born again yet they can't do what Peter and Paul can do they the GB have no power because they are not from God

John 14:23 ►
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Jesus said from above if anyone not if only GB
Hope you can see it if any one love Me not love GB
If you love Jesus only then Jesus and Jehovah will come and live with you

MaxInDHouse read this Bible and see that GB have nothing they are liars you can be born again you can be a child of God

If you read the Bible then why don't you believe Jesus when Jesus said anyone did Jesus say only GB here

MaxInDHouse:

Doesn't that sound hilarious?

Now God sent me to tell you the truth are you listening to me

God did not tell me that I can save you or for you to believe me but for you to believe the Bible and believe in Jesus so you can be born again

But God told me to tell you to believe in Jesus and only Jesus can save you

This is totally different from what GB told you don't you see the difference

The reason you read the Bible and did not hear from God is because you have refused to believe in the Bible alone

If I ask you now do you believe only the Bible and only Jesus more than you believe in GB and JW organization you will see that your answer is no

But I only believe the Bible and only believe in Jesus more than what my pastor say and more than my church

Do you see the difference between me and you......
Bible and Jesus comes first before my pastor and church

If my pastor say only him is born again I will slap him because he is saying lies and he has asked us that we should stone him any day he tells us what is not in the Bible

Do you see the person who speaks the truth
We are millions in the church yet every one is born again

The only difference is level of faith which comes on how much you read the Bible and pray if you read the Bible each day and pray each day you will grow more than your pastor or reach his level

I have grown so much and I am now in a higher dimension do you see it but every one is born again once you do the steps Bible said then you will become born again

But before you can do the steps Bible said only God will draw you to himself you can't do it by your own power
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jeremiah 9:23-24,
This is what the Lord says: “Don’t let the wise boast in their wisdom, or the powerful boast in their power, or the rich boast in their riches. But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the Lord who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the Lord, have spoken!

God wants us to know him. God wants us to love him and love others.

Hosea 6:6, For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

You don't know Bible because God speaks with the devil and you and devil who has more better standard

God died for you he refused to die for the devil so tell me you and devil who God should speak to more

My friend you don't know Bible your example don't match God ways there are many scriptures that show God wants us to know him one on one I will show you few

Even though I know you won't believe it because you don't believe Jehovah Bible

They told you that they are born again and you are not, no wonder you are in darkness, no wonder you don't know Bible and you actually believe them

When Jesus said the way to be born again is to believe in Jesus even though Jehovah said that anyone, or whoever.....

John 3:16 ►
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Revelation 3:20 ►
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

God said any one, whosoever any person, he did not as only GB so you can see that you can be born again and Jehovah show us how you can be born again from the Bible

Bible said Jesus will be the first of many brethren meaning many people will follow Bible did not say Jesus will be the first then next is only GB

Read your Bible and through away the things those liars told you that only them are born again yet they can't do what Peter and Paul can do they the GB have no power because they are not from God

John 14:23 ►
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Jesus said from above if anyone not if only GB
Hope you can see it if any one love Me not love GB
If you love Jesus only then Jesus and Jehovah will come and live with you

MaxInDHouse read this Bible and see that GB have nothing they are liars you can be born again you can be a child of God

If you read the Bible then why don't you believe Jesus when Jesus said anyone did Jesus say only GB here

Now God sent me to tell you the truth are you listening to me

God did not tell me that I can save you or for you to believe me but for you to believe the Bible and believe in Jesus so you can be born again

But God told me to tell you to believe in Jesus and only Jesus can save you

This is totally different from what GB told you don't you see the difference

The reason you read the Bible and did not hear from God is because you have refused to believe in the Bible alone

If I ask you now do you believe only the Bible and only Jesus more than you believe in GB and JW organization you will see that your answer is no

But I only believe the Bible and only believe in Jesus more than what my pastor say and more than my church

Do you see the difference between me and you......
Bible and Jesus comes first before my pastor and church

If my pastor say only him is born again I will slap him because he is saying lies and he has asked us that we should stone him any day he tells us what is not in the Bible

Do you see the person who speaks the truth
We are millions in the church yet every one is born again

The only difference is level of faith which comes on how much you read the Bible and pray if you read the Bible each day and pray each day you will grow more than your pastor or reach his level

I have grown so much and I am now in a higher dimension do you see it but every one is born again once you do the steps Bible said then you will become born again

But before you can do the steps Bible said only God will draw you to himself you can't do it by your own power

I can read my Bible but

YES or NO
Is God is speaking to people individually?

If God speaks to people individually, why do i need to listen to you instead of God? smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

I can read my Bible but

YES or NO
Is God is speaking to people individually?

If God speaks to people individually, why do i need to listen to you instead of God? smiley

If you say what is in line with the Bible me and you will not have problems but you are not saying what Bible is actually saying

God speaks to every creature individually I already told you few ways he does that even through the mouth of animals God can speak through it to you

Bible said nothing can separate us from the love of God
He who gave us Jesus he gave us himself what other things can't he give us

God is everywhere even under the earth God is in your heart knocking at your heart to let him in

MaxInDHouse:

why do i need to listen to you instead of God? :

You need to listen to me because you have been saying the wrong things about God

And how can you listen to God when you have refused to trust only Jesus and the Bible more than others

You can't hear God until you begin to believe Bible and Jesus more than GB
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

And now I am asking you that this fictional character Jesus if you seen him personally will you believe in him

Lol....you are very funny.

How is that possible, only in Hollywood movies.

It is like asking if you see Incredible hulk, will you believe in him?

It's fiction. He is a character in a story. It is not history.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol....you are very funny.

How is that possible, only in Hollywood movies.

It is like asking if you see Incredible hulk, will you believe in him?

It's fiction. He is a character in a story. It is not history.

You say he is not a part of history and I say he is a part of our history
So we have two opposite truth

You said you have seen super man
If he super man could fly in your presence and do other stuffs then normally you would have believed in super man I hope am correct

Now am asking you if you see Jesus and he proves to you that he is not a frictional character

Will you believe in Jesus?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you say what is in line with the Bible me and you will not have problems but you are not saying what Bible is actually saying

God speaks to every creature individually I already told you few ways he does that even through the mouth of animals God can speak through it to you

Bible said nothing can separate us from the love of God
He who gave us Jesus he gave us himself what other things can't he give us

God is everywhere even under the earth God is in your heart knocking at your heart to let him in

You need to listen to me because you have been saying the wrong things about God

And how can you listen to God when you have refused to trust only Jesus and the Bible more than others

You can't hear God until you begin to believe Bible and Jesus more than GB

Helloooooooooooo Mr Kingsley!

Does God speak to people individually or He is using some as mouthpiece?

Just answer YES or NO then you can expatiate! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Helloooooooooooo Mr Kingsley!

Does God speak to people individually or He is using some as mouthpiece?

Just answer YES or NO then you can expatiate! cheesy

God speaks to people individually

God can use other people as a mouth piece

But when God speaks to you through other people's mouth and what they say to you is not in line with the Bible then they are from the devil and not from God

If those people say to you only Jesus can save you then God is really speaking through them

If they say to you that you should believe the Bible more than them then God is really speaking through them

If they say to you that Jehovah said any one who believes in Jesus can be born again then Jehovah is really speaking through them

So watch what every one who says Jehovah is speaking through their mouth

Watch the things they are saying if it is what Jehovah commanded us to say
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God speaks to people individually

God can use other people as a mouth piece

Try to be specific now!

These two statements are contradicting!

Which one do you believe?

After this i'll believe you're just a liar if you're not specific with your response! Matthew 5:47 smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Try to be specific now!

These two statements are contradicting!

Which one do you believe?

After this i'll believe you're just a liar if you're not specific with your response! Matthew 5:47 smiley

Note to get to God is only thru Jesus but for God to get to you he can use billions of ways

I told you there are many ways God speaks to people and you ask me this two ways if he uses this two ways and I tell you yes

But it feels like you are telling me no
Does that mean you don't believe God when God has over a billion ways to speak to anyone

Are you saying God is handicap that he only has one Way when God is actually all powerful, when nothing can actually stop God he who makes a way where there should be no way

He who spoke and the earth hangs on nothing he who is endless limitless he who has no end

I want you to say with your mouth that God does not have many ways to speak to people that his hands are tied to only few people because they lie to you that only them are born again

I want you to tell me that there are things which can stop God from speaking to you because God is afraid of those things to hurt him

Can you see yourself and see the way you think

Let me repeat it God has over a billion ways to speak to people the common ways which is constant and so easy is through the Bible

But you are free to say to Kingsley please show me the ways from the Bible so I can bring at least 10 ways out from the Bible that is if actually you want to believe only the Bible and Jesus
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God has over a billion ways to speak to anyone

©“I am the "WAY" and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

©Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways. Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. Hebrews 1:1-2

Mr Kingsley, God only speak to people today through only one channel and the name of that channel is "JESUS"
That's what i beleive! smiley

Jesus commissioned a group and only through that group people throughout the earth can get information from Jesus.
This group are ONE in line of thought {John 17:22} and whatever decision they make on this planet God in the heavens has stamped it {Matthew 16:19} so Mr Kingsley you can now see that you know nothing about Jesus of Nazareth when you condemned Jesus by saying God can speak to people through billions of WAYS! smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

©“I am the "WAY" and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

©Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways. Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. Hebrews 1:1-2

Mr Kingsley, God only speak to people today through only one channel and the name of that channel is "JESUS"
That's what i beleive! smiley

Jesus commissioned a group and only through that group people throughout the earth can get information from Jesus.
This group are ONE in line of thought {John 17:22} and whatever decision they make on this planet God in the heavens has stamped it {Matthew 16:19} so Mr Kingsley you can now see that you know nothing about Jesus of Nazareth when you condemned Jesus by saying God can speak to people through billions of WAYS! smiley smiley

Question
When angel Gabriel brought message to people from God was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking to people then

Question
When God opened the mouth of an animal to speak to a prophet was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking to the man then

Question
When God said through the lips of children and infants God have ordained or sent a message of praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger,
was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking to people

Question
When Jesus said "I tell you that if these [people] should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out."was it not through stones that God wanted to use to praise him self

In the old testament any one God uses to send messages point to God as the one to look at

New testaments any one God sends Point to Jesus as the one to look at

Question
Bible said even the heaven speaks about the things of God was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking this things

Psalm 19:1 ►
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

New Living Translation
The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.

English Standard Version
The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

Jehovah brought the old testament to the Israel people through angels with meet God's prophets and said he will make a new covenants with the people of Israel

and Jesus our God Almighty brought the new covenant with the people of Israel..... From there Jesus has assigned different men to carry the good news to all nations
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

our Africa heritage is better of than this TRINITY doghead
smiley

false jw the mad man, loves to call: The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit
"trinity doghead"

truly you will have your reward:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:33am On Sep 30, 2021
johnw47:

false jw the mad man, loves to call: The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit
"trinity doghead"

truly you will have your reward:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

He has lost faith in JW because in JW there is no move of God presence that why he thinks trinity people is as the same powerless as JW people that is the reason he said traditional way of life is better than the ways God created

The problem with him is he has not tested the real God all through his life if he has then he won't ever say Devils way was better
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

He has lost faith in JW because in JW there is no move of God presence that why he thinks trinity people is as the same powerless as JW people that is the reason he said traditional way of life is better than the ways God created

The problem with him is he has not tested the real God all through his life if he has then he won't ever say Devils way was better

false jw's are evil and insane, that's for sure
satan's mob love to blaspheme God over and over again
and who but insane people would call The Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost" etc.

i'm not trinatarian, i believe there were two persons in the beginning
God and The Word, as the bible/God's word say's

Jesus the Man/flesh came thousands of years later

but IMO trinity is far closer to correct than false jw org. is
for example, The Holy Spirit is not a impersonable power, but is a Person and more than just that
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2021
©Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in MANY WAYS. Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. Hebrews 1:1-2

Kingsley all you need now is to go and take good care of yourself!

I've given you enough to make you see reasons that you're just following the crowd of religionists antagonizing the one and only WAY!

Of course Satan blinded billions so they think differently about who and what Jesus stands for that's why you're all confused, arguing, insulting, abusing, cursing and even KILLING one another yet you want everyone to agree that you're still worshiping the same God with those you will KILL due to POLITICS and RACISM!

Well Jesus is the one and only WAY to salvation, he has appointed the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's why everything you're reading about Christianity can only be applied to that Organization.
You're so ashamed to mention the name of your church not because you don't attend one but due to the contradictions affecting all of you.

Farewell Mr Bishopkingsley but remember JEHOVAH loves sinners like you that's why he sent Jesus to organize a group to help you see the light but if you choose to remain blind to the TRUTH it's nobody's fault! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Question
When angel Gabriel brought message to people from God was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking to people then
Question
When God opened the mouth of an animal to speak to a prophet was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking to the man then
Question
When God said through the lips of children and infants God have ordained or sent a message of praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger,
was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking to people
Question
When Jesus said "I tell you that if these [people] should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out."was it not through stones that God wanted to use to praise him self
In the old testament any one God uses to send messages point to God as the one to look at
New testaments any one God sends Point to Jesus as the one to look at
Question
Bible said even the heaven speaks about the things of God was it by means of the prophet or Jesus through whom God was speaking this things
Psalm 19:1 ►
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
New Living Translation
The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.
English Standard Version
The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.
Jehovah brought the old testament to the Israel people through angels with meet God's prophets and said he will make a new covenants with the people of Israel
and Jesus our God Almighty brought the new covenant with the people of Israel..... From there Jesus has assigned different men to carry the good news to all nations
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2021
johnw47:

false jw's are evil and insane, that's for sure
satan's mob love to blaspheme God over and over again
and who but insane people would call The Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost" etc.

i'm not trinatarian, i believe there were two persons in the beginning
God and The Word, as the bible/God's word say's

Jesus the Man/flesh came thousands of years later

but IMO trinity is far closer to correct than false jw org. is
for example, The Holy Spirit is not a impersonable power, but is a Person and more than just that

This scripture should be able to make you understand trinity

The holy spirit is simply the spirit of Jesus
Jesus is still on the earth but not physically rather it is his spirit which is on the earth called the holy spirit

There are many scriptures that back up trinity definition

Remember we are made in the image of God and we ourselves are three in one
Body and soul and spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.