Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20045 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
©Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in MANY WAYS. Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. Hebrews 1:1-2

Kingsley all you need now is to go and take good care of yourself!

I've given you enough to make you see reasons that you're just following the crowd of religionists antagonizing the one and only WAY!

Of course Satan blinded billions so they think differently about who and what Jesus stands for that's why you're all confused, arguing, insulting, abusing, cursing and even KILLING one another yet you want everyone to agree that you're still worshiping the same God with those you will KILL due to POLITICS and RACISM!

Well Jesus is the one and only WAY to salvation, he has appointed the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's why everything you're reading about Christianity can only be applied to that Organization.
You're so ashamed to mention the name of your church not because you don't attend one but due to the contradictions affecting all of you.

Farewell Mr Bishopkingsley but remember JEHOVAH loves sinners like you that's why he sent Jesus to organize a group to help you see the light but if you choose to remain blind to the TRUTH it's nobody's fault! smiley

Your GB is so wicked that they told you that only them can be born again

That only them God called because I only need to hear the lame reason from you why only them God made born again

They are not more than 8 GB

And JW total on earth won't be more than ten million Bible said uncountable made heaven so tell me since 1914

That your world ended according to JW where is the uncountable number going to come from

This GB have your brain cells that why you can't think properly

But you can see Trinitarian people think for themselves and God reveals to each one the way to do his own ministry work the same way God separated Paul and Barnabas

I only pray for you to believe Jesus as your God Almighty it up to you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This scripture should be able to make you understand trinity

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

The holy spirit is simply the spirit of Jesus
Jesus is still on the earth but not physically rather it is his spirit which is on the earth called the holy spirit

There are many scriptures that back up trinity definition

Remember we are made in the image of God and we ourselves are three in one
Body and soul and spirit

@bold, yes The Holy Spirit is The Word of God
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
johnw47:

Has JW fix another year apart from the 1914 date
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
johnw47:

So, Dem done change their Trinity to 2 doghead.
Have you forgotten Numbers 11:17?
Jehovah shared that holy spirit (your Jesus) to Moses and his 70 Assistants
grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your GB is so wicked that they told you that only them can be born again

That only them God called because I only need to hear the lame reason from you why only them God made born again

They are not more than 8 GB

And JW total on earth won't be more than ten million Bible said uncountable made heaven so tell me since 1914

That your world ended according to JW where is the uncountable number going to come from

This GB have your brain cells that why you can't think properly

But you can see Trinitarian people think for themselves and God reveals to each one the way to do his own ministry work the same way God separated Paul and Barnabas

I only pray for you to believe Jesus as your God Almighty it up to you

Trinitarian DELUSION has robbed your brain, making FALSE claims upandan.
you can see solite3 thinking for them Triune selves in the screenshot.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You say he is not a part of history and I say he is a part of our history
So we have two opposite truth

You said you have seen super man
If he super man could fly in your presence and do other stuffs then normally you would have believed in super man I hope am correct

Now am asking you if you see Jesus and he proves to you that he is not a frictional character

Will you believe in Jesus?

If I see, what is there to believe?

It means I know. It becomes knowledge...but the probability of that happening is next to zero.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
johnw47:

false jw's are evil and insane, that's for sure
satan's mob love to blaspheme God over and over again
and who but insane people would call The Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost" etc.

i'm not trinatarian, i believe there were two persons in the beginning
God and The Word, as the bible/God's word say's

Jesus the Man/flesh came thousands of years later

but IMO trinity is far closer to correct than false jw org. is
for example, The Holy Spirit is not a impersonable power, but is a Person and more than just that
johnw47:

Your "holy spirit" is a person you call Jesus Christ. grin grin
John W fraud Polytheist and LIENUS grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

If I see, what is there to believe?

It means I know. It becomes knowledge...but the probability of that happening is next to zero.

The thing to believe when you see Jesus is will you then believe he is not a frictional character

So when you see Jesus will you accept he is real and not a frictional character
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The thing to believe when you see Jesus is will you then believe he is not a frictional character

So when you see Jesus will you accept he is real and not a frictional character

How does he look like, describe him for me so that I can be sure...tell me what to look out for..does he still have holes in his hand ? And scars on his head from the crown of thorns?

Describe him.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

How does he look like, describe him for me so that I can be sure...tell me what to look out for..does he still have holes in his hand ? And scars on his head from the crown of thorns?

Describe him.

As long as you refuse to answer my question that is the only reason I have seen why you don't want to see an evidence before you can believe

I only thought you wanted evidence before you can believe

But now I have seen you don't need evidence what you want is you don't want to believe even if he is real

You just hate Jesus
So no need to show you Jesus
You are free to hate Jesus
Our God is a loving father he won't force you to believe in him

Our job is to make sure we declare the truth so that you can't say no one told me about Jesus
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Janosky:

Trinitarian DELUSION has robbed your brain, making FALSE claims upandan.

I don't engage in strife chat and I like order you are not ready to respect our rules because you run away from questions which will trap you and show you how JW new world translation is fake

When you are ready to do a question and answer segments then we can discuss properly without abuse words in it
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Janosky:

Your "holy spirit" is a person you call Jesus Christ. grin grin
John W fraud Polytheist and LIENUS grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

understanding nothing false jw janosky

no, The Holy Spirit isn't flesh but is The Spirit Person called "The word of God"
who stripped off His divinity to become Man. this Man's Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
the Man in flesh Himself is The Son of God, Spirit is not flesh and bones oh most duh one

poor fraud jw calling everyone things that you are: polytheist and liar

you believe in two god's: almighty god the father and mighty god jesus - u polytheist

and of course you cannot stop lying and accusing and getting it wrong in your most every post, just like your daddy the devil, funny

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Has JW fix another year apart from the 1914 date

there have been many, jw facts dot com will show some to you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Janosky:

So, Dem done change their Trinity to 2 doghead.
Have you forgotten Numbers 11:17?
Jehovah shared that holy spirit (your Jesus) to Moses and his 70 Assistants
grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

oh duh getting it wrong in your every post, understanding nothing, false jw janosky

in the beginning there was God and The Word, who you love to repeatidly call dogheads

truly heap big fraud you will have your reward:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2021
not all there, fraud jw janosky

you post your delusion lies and blasphemies, laughing like the fool
and then run away:

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2021
kingsley, does fraud jw janosky think you are solite3
who said goodbye to this forum many moons ago

they are a paranoid mob, fraud janosky used to post as: OneJ

Janosky:
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2021
johnw47:

there have been many, jw facts dot com will show some to you

Have you seen any new date been updated there
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

As long as you refuse to answer my question that is the only reason I have seen why you don't want to see an evidence before you can believe

I only thought you wanted evidence before you can believe

But now I have seen you don't need evidence what you want is you don't want to believe even if he is real

You just hate Jesus
So no need to show you Jesus
You are free to hate Jesus
Our God is a loving father he won't force you to believe in him

Our job is to make sure we declare the truth so that you can't say no one told me about Jesus

What was your question?

Hate Jesus?
I don't hate story book character or villain in comic books. I just read to entertain myself.
It like saying I hate Thanos or green goblin. Does it make any sense?

Jesus is just a story book character...nothing more.

You are just ignorant and wasting your time.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

What was your question?

Hate Jesus?
I don't hate story book character or villain in comic books. I just read to entertain myself.
It like saying I hate Thanos or green goblin. Does it make any sense?

Jesus is just a story book character...nothing more.

You are just ignorant and wasting your time.

God bless you may the mercy of God shine on you and may you have peace

But any time you want to know and see Jesus you can always approach me and I will gladly show you the way to him

Until then no need to argue about what real....
Peace upon you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
johnw47:
kingsley, does fraud jw janosky think you are solite3
who said goodbye to this forum many moons ago

they are a paranoid mob, fraud janosky used to post as: OneJ

Please johnw47 you need to have patience with this people be kind unto one another this is a commandment from God

johnw47 be gentle with them that is the only way to bring them to the kingdom of God

Remember we all where once in sin and did not have the knowledge of Christ it was God who brought you to him so likewise be gentle to Janosky and others

Our ministry in life is reconciliation ministry bringing people to know God gently so johnw47 let work in this light

Please johnw47 be kind from hence forth I know it hard to do so develop it
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God bless you may the mercy of God shine on you and may you have peace

But any time you want to know and see Jesus you can always approach me and I will gladly show you the way to him

Until then no need to argue about what real....
Peace upon you

Leave idolatry alone...

Worship your creator. It is not difficult.

Just follow his laws...
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Leave idolatry alone...

Worship your creator. It is not difficult.

Just follow his laws...

Moses prayed to God, who told Moses, 'Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole; and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he seeth it, shall live. ' (Numbers 21:4–9) This did not remove the source of the people's suffering; it enabled them to survive it.

I see you love old testament
Now when God told Moses to make an image like this was it not almost the same thing like idolatry too
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Moses prayed to God, who told Moses, 'Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole; and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he seeth it, shall live. ' (Numbers 21:4–9) This did not remove the source of the people's suffering; it enabled them to survive it.

I see you love old testament
Now when God told Moses to make an image like this was it not almost the same thing like idolatry too

Lol...that is not the creator.

That is the same serpent lord that was in Eden..Ninghizsida.

Read the original Hebrew Bible..

The bible contains story of different gods as the jews where moving accross the desert, these gods were also with them.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...that is not the creator.

That is the same serpent lord that was in Eden..Ninghizsida.

Read the original Hebrew Bible..

The bible contains story of different gods as the jews where moving accross the desert, these gods were also with them.

Which Bible do you use
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by johnw47: 1:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Have you seen any new date been updated there

i try not to spend a lot of time online
i have other things i like to do

u have a look, it's a interesting read

jwfacts.com
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by sonmvayina(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Which Bible do you use

Read the original Hebrew Bible..learn Hebrew.
www.chabad.org
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

Read the original Hebrew Bible..learn Hebrew.
www.chabad.org

You should be ashamed because Moses story with the serpent is in that your Bible

Why Did G‑d Choose a Serpent to Heal the Israelites?
By Yisroel Cotlar
I assume you are referring to the following incident related in the Torah:

In the fortieth year of their desert sojourn, the Jews complained regarding the manna, which was the staple of their diet. G‑d regarded this as a “slap in the face,” a demonstration of their lack of appreciation, and dispatched venomous serpents to attack the Israelite encampment. Moses prayed to G‑d on the Jews’ behalf, and G‑d instructed him to make a serpent and place it on a pole. Whoever looked up at this copper serpent was healed (Numbers 21:5–9).

The obvious questions which this story raises: a) Why a snake? b) If a snake has positive healing powers, why did the snake entice Adam and Eve to turn away from G‑d’s commandment? One would certainly not expect the snake to be a source of blessing and healing! What does the serpent represent?

We must begin by emphasizing that it was not the snake itself that brought the cure. In the words of the Talmud: “Could a snake [on a pole] cause death [by not looking at it] or give life [by looking at it]? Rather, when Israel would look upward and subject their hearts to their Father in Heaven, they would be cured; but if not, they would waste away.”

In other words, their healing consisted of comprehending that a Jew’s life transcends the natural order. When looking upward, towards the spiritual worlds, they repented and reaffirmed their trust in G‑d and His healing power, and were cured.

With this in mind, we can understand why the snake was chosen, as this only made things even more supernatural. A venomous snake is a source of harm and destruction. Spiritually, too, the snake brought incredible harm to this world when it enticed Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge. Yet here was the image of the harmer that actually healed! Or as the biblical commentator Nachmanides puts it, “A miracle within a miracle.”

This demonstrated how ultimately G‑d is in control over everything, and that He has the ability to bring beneficence or destruction to the world employing any of the creatures he created.

[If we look carefully, we discover that this same method of healing is used elsewhere. Moses used a bitter stick to sweeten bitter waters (Exodus 15:25 and Targum Yonatan there). And it was salt that Elisha used to purify the harmful water (II Kings chapter 2).]

Incidentally, Moses’ copper snake was eventually deified by certain Jews, as they mistakenly believed that it possessed divine healing powers. This led the righteous King Hezekiah of Judah (6th century BCE) to destroy this snake (II Kings 18:4).

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
nans24:

And yet, one of your GB admitted in court when asked if they are the means by which God communicates to people on earth, that it would be presumptuous to say so.

That hypnotic freemasonic trans that they've used to brainwash you witnesses will soon pull off. grin

Hope you are not planning on sending your kids to University? U better not try it if not Ur GB go drop you like spit. cheesy

Hebrews 1:1-2, my JW brother is very correct.
Nans bigoted mumu WAILER.

My JW brother has spoken the truth about Hebrews 1:1-2, therefore your claim of brainwashed rests squarely inside your brain awash with FALSE claims.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
nans24:

grin You think I am lying

Oya wait, let me show you an email from one of your elders/c.o that gives talk in that 3 day program you guys usually attend before covid came.

Alot of your members are one leg in one leg out.

The email you're cooking inside your head awash with FALSE claims.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nancy2020:
you don't even have sense. When someone deprive you from education does it not occur to you which side they belong to.
Get outta here jare!
You are educated yet you worship one bag of cement. grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nancy2020:

Yes Jehovah is Savior if you understand that Jehovah is Jesus in human form.
The New Covenant
31 o“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD.

From this you can see Jehovah made a new covenants a new Bible for those who will be the children of Jesus who is our everlasting father.
But since you hate him just like Peter and Paul said in the last days the spirit of Antichrist will enter many to hate and deny Jesus as the Savior.

John 8:38
"I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence"

Nancy is a LIENUS copying his fellow 3 deities devotees grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Janosky:

Get outta here jare!
You are educated yet you worship one bag of cement. grin grin grin grin

She has said they honour Mary not worship

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.