Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? (887 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Dumbheads?? / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Hypocrites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

ur stupidity made u to put on the pics that was deleted for private reasons.

I know you are fantasizing the dick, but only dogs can
can afford to put their dick inside your grumpy old weakling
pussy .
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

lol.....cheesy

internet Nevers forget.

so you have to play nice.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by GeneralPula: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

E don tire me. I no too de comment here again.

There are three of them

1. The Redpill society

They insult everyone that disagree with them and call them names like sissy, beta male, simps with just the aim that you'll be shamed into agreeing with their stance.

You'll find them in the romance section. Just post any thread asking for advice about your relationship and the next thing is 'simp', 'simp' and 'simp'. Or their best advice 'dump her and forget about her, women are not worth the effort'

2. The tribalist

These ones call you a tribalist for everything you say about the present government. If buhari took his bath and you comment 'that's good', you are automatically a fulani man. If otherwise you are either igbo or Yoruba.

Everything to these set of people is based on the tribal line. You are either with them or against them. They forget that one can see something good or bad in one's tribe or other tribe.
You'll find them in the politics section. Since topics from there hit Frontpage a lot, you'll see them constantly.

3. The Rude ones

These ones can't give any meaningful opinions without insulting you first. I just don't know what their problem is but they must insult you.

We are all these set of people, sadly. Our culture hasn't taught us how to deal with slow learners or how to accommodate people.

We move too fast and that's why we insult when we feel others should be smarter than they are.

5 Feminists since you mentioned redpill..
6 That Nairaland fake fanatic pastor..
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

pussy .

You’re doing an amazing job of showing up turtles. They can only breath out their ass, you can have a whole conversation.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

pussy .

An ostrich’s eyes are bigger than it’s brain… so you’re not the only one dumbass!
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

You’re doing an amazing job of showing up turtles. They can only breath out their ass, you can have a whole conversation.

It so obvious that you don't have a life outside
Naira land cry.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

It so obvious that you don't have a life outside Naira land cry.
You’re an example of why animals eat their young
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by OGWILLS123: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:

You’re an example of why animals eat their young
Your brain is low go and charge it sad.

you have started saying some meaningless word
that was not part of the banter cheesy.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Your brain is low go and charge it sad.

you have started saying some meaningless word
that was not part of the banter cheesy.

ur IQ is beyond low capacitor that's why you can't comprehend the message..
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rubbiish

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by Rubbiish(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
fati2001:
Rubbiish

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by fati2001(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
iLege.ndd angry.

The picture you uploaded looks nice, but Mynd44 and Lalasticlala will ban you for breaking rule 10.

Mynd44, kindly delete all the posts he has made for the last 24 hours — they contain explicit images without permission.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? by PenGriffey: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
iLegendd angry.
I don’t believe ilegendd will do this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. / Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? / Please Advise A Brother Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.