Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Your Reaction Is Needed On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reaction Is Needed On This (464 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction Is Needed On This by benqo01(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2021
How will you react to this, was the man right or wrong?

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Kriss216: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
BirtherOfKings:

No try am with me, I will make u purge everyday for a week until u confess what u are hiding kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Rubbish talk!

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2021
benqo01:
No try am with me, I will make u purge everyday for a week until u confess what u are hiding kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Kriss216: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2021
benqo01:
Was the man right or wrong to bring his Nigerian wife to America

During those ghosted years, will the Nigerian wife swear she didn't give another man her kpekus to devour?

She gave her kpekus for free while the husband gave his gbola for the Green card.

The Nigerian wife should apologize and adore that man all the days of her life, if she's sensible.

3 Likes

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Was the man right or wrong to bring his Nigerian wife to America

During those ghosted years, will the Nigerian wife swear she didn't give another man her kpekus to devour?

She gave her kpekus for free while the husband gave his gbola for the Green card.

The Nigerian wife should apologize and adore that man all the days of her life, if she's sensible.

You are sick in the head. Your hate for women will consume you.

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Kriss216: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Carchoice:

You are sick in the head. Your hate for women will consume you.
I forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:

I forgive you

Why not die on the cross for my sins?
Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Kriss216: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Carchoice:

No, your sins will haunt you.

2 Likes

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:

No, your sins will haunt you.

Like women are haunting you.
Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Kriss216: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Carchoice:

Like women are haunting you.
Nigerian women are least of my problems now.

2 Likes

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
What the fĂșck??
Which kind of story be this one??
Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by pansophist(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fiction.

Getting a non-immigrant residency within four months? The US that I know of or another US? Even if its true, how will he explain his child? Adopted him? If yes, from where, whom?

Usually in the visa application form, he would have to fill if he is married/a father etc. Let's assume he denied them and claimed single just to enter the US, then how can you bring a family later that you claimed didn't exist?
Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Carchoice:

Re: Your Reaction Is Needed On This by siofra(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Nigerian women are least of my problems now.

Say it, post it, announce it, write it down one billion times till you believe it grin

Werey dey disguise angry

(1) (Reply)

Please He Needs Your Advise / . / Download Marriage And Relationship Talk And Audio Teaching, You To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.