Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please He Needs Your Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please He Needs Your Advise (463 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please He Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning nairalanders,

A friend of mine is in need of advise, he has been in a strong relationship with a lady for the past 3yrs which is likely to lead to marriage though they are both in their late 20s. The guy is a graduate while the girl is currently serving which they are planning to get married by next year as soon as she's through with her service due to the pressure from the girls family. But the issue is the guy is not financially stable enough for marriage, he has tried explaining things to her but the girl keeps Insisting she won't let him go but kept on encouraging him that when she's through with her service she will get a job and income will be coming from the both side to run the family.
On the guys side he knows time is not on the girls side and he truly wants to marry the girl but he's scared due to his predicament.
Please guys what do you advise him to do, should he go ahead with the marriage?

they are both from the east.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by extol1(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2021
please who is pressurizing the lady to get married
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2021
extol1:
please who is pressurizing the lady to get married
her family
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by yuping(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2021
See your friend see suffer, when they donate and sponsor your wedding which is just for one day, then reality go set in. Poverty go begin creap in, family and friends will abandons them leaving them to fend for themselves, tone go change from call me for anything to stop bothering me I also have a family.
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by zyzxx(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2021
If you don't have money, think 10 times before you get married

or if your parent are not demanding and it is about you and her only, then suspend any child bearing until you are stable.
two of you can still survive since your are now

remember not to do beyond your power abeg

your peace depends on the kind of person your woman is, if she no too like money
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
zyzxx:
If you don't have money, think 10 times before you get married

or if your parent are not demanding and it is about you and her only, then suspend any child bearing until you are stable.
two of you can still survive since your are now

remember not to do beyond your power abeg

your peace depends on the kind of person your woman is, if she no too like money
She isn't a demanding type
What is the essence of the marriage if they suspend bearing child
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by zyzxx(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dwayne22:

She isn't a demanding type
What is the essence of the marriage if they suspend bearing child
for the main time, one or two years is not bad...
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise by zed7: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's not easy to get an ideal partner, so people are reluctant to let go of what they have found irrespective of the challenges.

However, it is not easy running a marriage without money. Women are not created to be providers, that love and respect will quickly fly out the window when you can't provide adequately for her.

(1) (Reply)

A Warning To Wizkid / Face Book, instagramme & Whatsssup officially Close downl!! / How Do We Get The Spark Back In The Bedroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.