Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest (1180 Views)

A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices / Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2021
Title: If Tech interviews were brutally honest

This is one video that took quite a while to make.

I have done my best to shine on an issue which many others have failed to address. Too often do our tech media people let company executives get off with cheap questions when asking them about products.

So what should a proper tech interview look like?�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDfrEdBgCDU

If you liked the video, please do like and subscribe. If you didn't, well maybe the next one should convince you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by Randerl: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Buy a laptop, buy a digital Camera... Buy a console, a PS5...

Great Job... Many manufacturers think phone is all about designs. And these days we have Naija/African iliterate Tech Reviewers alongside their Marketers creating confusion on Social Media thereby misinforming/misleading users in the industry.

4 Likes

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by iTroll: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Barely 2 mins in and you don shade transsion, na wa o �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Randerl:

Great Job... Many manufacturers think phone is all about designs. And these days we have Naija/African iliterate Tech Reviewers alongside their Marketers creating confusion on Social Media thereby misinforming/misleading users in the industry.

It's what people want sha. Especially the mirror selfie crew.

2 Likes

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
iTroll:
Barely 2 mins in and you don shade transsion, na wa o �

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me? You sure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
How many phones do you see that have 10 cameras? It's only us grin

We have massive batteries that can keep you going for days grin

Thunder purnish Transsion marketers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin

If you don't like our phat X

You will definitely like our Fat 11 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:
How many phones do you see that have 10 cameras? It's only us grin

We have massive batteries that can keep you going for days grin

Thunder purnish Transsion marketers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Randerl:

Transsion marketers will always say

Nigerians don't need type C USB, it's waste of time

Gaming on a phone is absolute uselessness in Nigeria get a PS 5

Nigerians don't need Gcam get a Sony camera

Nigerians don't need video editing apps on mobile phone, get a laptop

Nigerians don't need NFC they're not yet mature for it

Nigerians don't need Android update it's not necessary

Nigerians don't need anything that is not related to their scrap device,

But when their employers add these features on their device's, watch how they advertise it like they were the first company in the whole wide world to first adopt that feature..

Can't forget CAMON 16 PREMIER G90T and Infinix note 7 G70 advert in a hurry grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by KrazyDave16(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

But when their employers add these features on their device's, watch how they advertise it like they were the first company in the whole wide world to first adopt that feature..

Can't forget CAMON 16 PREMIER G90T and Infinix note 7 G70 advert in a hurry grin
Many of em don't know the full deets on USB-C and why their grades matter, talk less of NFC or phone security but will spew nonsense on top what they advertising.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Many of em don't know the full deets on USB-C and why their grades matter, talk less of NFC or phone security but will spew nonsense on top what they advertising.

Brainless kids that goes with the crowd comrade. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by KrazyDave16(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Even the iSheeps here got more sense than they do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Even the iSheeps here got more sense than they do
True in extreme honesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

So I saw this quote and it hit hard because even though the writer is a non-Nigerian, he's right.

I remember someone from Nigeria asking me for advise a year ago. I checked your country's smartphone market and it sucks. You don't even have any options in specs. You literally buy the same phone but from different brands at very high prices...you can't adapt to change. You aren't progressive.

So sad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
KrazyDave16:

I was reading through one thread this afternoon and I saw somewhere Pixel 5, Mi 11 Ultra, Huawei P50 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max were being mentioned.

Someone was mentioning big Phat X and Common 17 Pro. shocked

E shock me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

So I saw this quote and it hit hard because even though the writer is a non-Nigerian, he's right.

So sad.
Now am justified when I say that the avarage majority of Tech educated Nigerians are indeed actually Tech Illiterates.

Sad, so sad comrade.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Now am justified when I say that the avarage majority of Tech educated Nigerians are indeed actually Tech Illiterates.

Sad, so sad comrade.

You're very justified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

I was reading through one thread this afternoon and I saw somewhere Pixel 5, Mi 11 Ultra, Huawei P50 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max were being mentioned.

E shock me.
What do you expect,

Sometimes back a thread was created on list of best gaming devices

Some idiots were saying the list was invalid because there was no POVA

I hold my head, my phone nearly fell from my hands when I read it.

Imagine comparing POVA with the likes of

Asus ROG

Lenovo Legion

Motorola Razlr

Xiaomi Blackshark3

Red Magic

Omoo i started fearing Transsion marketers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by Randerl: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

yhup, well said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

What do you expect,

Sometimes back a thread was created on list of best gaming devices

Some idiots were saying the list was invalid because there was no POVA

I hold my head, my phone nearly fell from my hands when I read it.

Imagine comparing POVA with the likes of

Asus ROG

Lenovo Legion

Motorola Razlr

Xiaomi Blackshark3

Red Magic

Omoo i started fearing Transsion marketers

Sometimes I'd like to think that they're trolling. In all honesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by KrazyDave16(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

E shock me.
The whole thing is sad and tiring...

Hell, when I did a video interview for a remote job last month, First thing the interviewer asked me was 'what device you using?'

Told him and he was impressed after he looked it up.

Needless to say, if I had mentioned Nigerian's fav brand... You get the idea

1 Like

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
KrazyDave16:

The whole thing is sad and tiring...

Hell, when I did a video interview for a remote job last month, First thing the interviewer asked me was 'what device you using?'

Told him and he was impressed after he looked it up.

Needless to say, if I had mentioned Nigerian's fav brand... You get the idea

You no suppose fall hand normally na.

In the end, birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

1 Like

Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by Foreigna2: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Transsion marketers peddle their inferior products because they are hungry and they are illiterates. If they don't push their inferior products to unfortunate people, they won't get paid..
You will NEVER see an ex-Transsion marketer recommend Transsion products to their family members.
Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by atheistandproud(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Foreigna2:
Transsion marketers peddle their inferior products because they are hungry and they are illiterates. If they don't push their inferior products to unfortunate people, they won't get paid..
You will NEVER see an ex-Transsion marketer recommend Transsion products to their family members.

Of course not.

Drug dealers never sell to family members
Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

Sometimes I'd like to think that they're trolling. In all honesty.
I think majority of them actually don't know what they're marketing but the most disgusting thing is that they are not willing to make research on their ignorance and learn about their devices they market to tech illiterates and enthusiast alike
Re: If Tech Interviews Were Brutally Honest by skywalker240(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Foreigna2:
Yeah you're extremely right on this

I was a die hard fan of Transsion device's back in the days of Tecno n3 p3 (the p3 was able to run FIFA 2012 few glitches here and there though) but they were forgiving for their freindly prices

I always get the latest of their devices when they're released and I also recommended their devices to alot of freinds who knows little about smartphones, money spent on Transsion devices those years would have made me a multi millionaire if I channelled them into better investment

Transsion changed the moment they felt they have gained the trust of majority of Africans

Am never going to use my money on Transsion devices or advice anybody to again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Tecno Pova 2 / Choose Between: Brushing your Mouth, your GSM and Wallet. / Make Sure Ur Mms Is Activated.send Ur Phone No Proflecwene@yahoo.com For Mtn & Celtel Subscriber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.