Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing (53318 Views)

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers / Bandits Kill 9, Kidnap Zakariya Markus (Ex-CBN Director), 34 Others / Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 9jaRealist: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Keep moaning bitch. Your f.ather is as crude as a caveman including your muscular m.other with hairy arms.

Your CHILDISH insults is merely further proof of your limited intellect and CRUDE family background… grin
>
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by eburuu: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
ityP:

Except your brother is the driver of the bus that was burnt down. He is the only Yoruba in that bus and he wasn't hurt. Like I said, so many Yoruba Muslims live in rukuba road. No one hurts them even during crisis. They prefer to stay here than in angwan rogo
not a driver he went ther for yearly celbration of islam cal
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
freegaza:

You are probably ignorant of Islam go and learn about Islam and the different sects before you come and argue with me on whether Muslims will go to Bauchi. They go as far as SENEGAL to honor their Sheikhs
You're dull boy. You dey tell me wey don live with Alfa's and Alhajis say am ignorant of Islam grin in this time and age, except people wey wan go get degree in an Islamic university, there is nothing a person practising Islam in the South West will go and learn in Senegal.

Evidence have proven you're a very ignorant person. I told you the people killed were not Yorubas, you started a foolish argument. After you have been proven wrong, you wan start another senseless argument grin

The way you reason sef, you can't be more than 17 years, I go leave you to dey do your rubbish grin

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 9jaRealist: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
proclinician:
Good. You don't know if they are killers or not so shit your fvcking mouth. Na all of una hypocrites be de problems we get for this country. Shut your fvcking mouth before thunder go descend on u now.

Yes, unlike you PRIMITIVES, I do not kill nor condone the killing of people who I don’t know are killers…SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

Your CHILDISH insults is merely further proof of your limited intellect and CRUDE family background… grin
>
Look who is talking about intellect. Intelligence lacks in your family genes.
Go fvck yourself again.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by proclinician: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

Yes, unlike you PRIMITIVES, I do not kill nor condone the killing of people who I don’t know are killers…SMH
>

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 9jaRealist: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Look who is talking about intellect. Intelligence lacks in your family genes.
Go fvck yourself again.

Abegi, don’t murder the English language… grin
Stick to the BARBARIC homicides that your CRUDE PRIMITIVE raised you to commit.

>

1 Like

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by berryPee(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
My brother all the killings of non muslims are part of their game plan to exterminate their perceived opposition to their religion....
mushystuff:
I hope the security agencies have not gone raiding innocent homes and communities just to effect possibly baseless arrests as usual?
I wonder why they are always efficient in attacking/arresting Christians in their homes when their Islamic interests are threatened but with the uncountable deaths recorded in Southern Kaduna, Oyo and the East clearly perpetrated by fulani terrorist herdsmen, we will never hear of any mass arrests like this!
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, don’t murder the English language… grin
Stick to the BARBARIC homicides that your CRUDE PRIMITIVE raised you to commit.

>
I will murder your m.others pussy instead.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 9jaRealist: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
All forms of senseless killings should be condemned.

I am not one of those useless animals that will criticize Fulani when they kill people but rejoice when innocent Fulani are being killed.

These people were unharmed, just returning from a religion function.

May the Almighty Allah destroy all those going about killing innocent people in this Country, irrespective of their tribe, religion or social status.

I AM DONE TALKING

All my reactions and submissions on Fulani issues are based on what my personal friend, a very good brother told me. He is brother Sebastian, a Tiv man from Benue State. Earlier, before I met him, I narrowly escaped death in Plateau State riot during Obasanjo era. It was Grace that saved me. When it was clear we could not get to Airport, I asked my friend to abandon his vehicle and let us run to a Church for safety, he said it was more dangerous as the Church is a major target. He picked courage and drove back to Jos. It was not easy. We were lucky all the communities we had passed are Plateau communities, predominantly Christians. We got back to the hotel, he said I cannot stay again at the hotel. I moved to barracks. I have not witnessed such thing locally in Nigeria before.

It started on Friday before Jumat Service. It was after Jumat Service that the real action began. The Berom (I don't know the actual spelling ) youths that I met , I pleaded with them to give peace a chance. They abused me. They called Yorubas cowards for allowing Fulanis to take over Ilorin. They said so many things. They were very bitter. They felt cheated.

This present crisis, the Mornach said the soldiers claimed they were not ordered to stop invaders from killing his people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6691362/not-ordered-stop-attacks-soldiers

From experience, it is impossible for Soldiers to be in a community on assignment and claimed they were not ordered to stop invaders from killing the community people. The implication is that they are in the community to prevent the people from defending themselves against invasion and invaders. This is what led General Danjuma to advise ethnic groups to defend themselves few years ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 9jaRealist: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I will murder your m.others pussy instead.

CHILDISH, UNCOUTH, LIMITED - and MISOGYNISTIC…
Your CRUDE upbringing by a PRIMITIVE and intellectually-stunted family did you no favors!
grin grin grin
>
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by aisha2008(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
mushystuff:
I hope the security agencies have not gone raiding innocent homes and communities just to effect possibly baseless arrests as usual?
I wonder why they are always efficient in attacking/arresting Christians in their homes when their Islamic interests are threatened but with the uncountable deaths recorded in Southern Kaduna, Oyo and the East clearly perpetrated by fulani terrorist herdsmen, we will never hear of any mass arrests like this!
so you agreed that it was Christian killed them
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

CHILDISH, UNCOUTH, LIMITED - and MISOGYNISTIC…
Your CRUDE upbringing by a PRIMITIVE and intellectually-stunted family did you no favors!
grin grin grin
>
Your financially stunted family did you no favours either.
You think repeating same words makes you intelligent?
A farm tool is more valuable than you.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by smileyoo: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
if only this bubu govt is fair and impartial as regards to the enforcement of law and order in this contraption, the fulanis would have stopped their killing orgies of nigerians across the nation and there will be no need for any form of reprisal attacks by aggrieved citizens who lost their loved ones to their senseless killings.
bubu's impartial handling of security issues across the nation is actually the main problem presently in Nigeria.
bubu's parochial attitude is hitting up the polity.
if bubu and his gang of foreign fulanis think that they can intimidate the indigenous people of Nigeria and take over their land, in this modern era, they must be hallucinating.
# every nigerian lives matters !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by hansomb: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Fulanis are evil. Heartless murderers
so is your tribe and you know it.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by perdollar(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
The world terror has been reduced by 26, still s little compare to d billions still tormenting d world.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Adamsy2536(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
If it were Christians that were killed in a muslim dominated environment you would have heard them making noise and even insulting the entire religion of islam and all muslims calling them terrorist and all sort gutter names, but they are now silent because it was TERRORIST Christians that murdered muslims.
Nigeria is our one and only country both muslims and Christians must strive and work towards the development of our beloved country.
I look forward to the day that Nigerians will unite and speak with one voice and elect good leaders irrespective of religion and tribalism.
We are still optimistic that Nigeria will be great one day.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by freegaza(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're dull boy. You dey tell me wey don live with Alfa's and Alhajis say am ignorant of Islam grin in this time and age, except people wey wan go get degree in an Islamic university, there is nothing a person practising Islam in the South West will go and learn in Senegal.

Evidence have proven you're a very ignorant person. I told you the people killed were not Yorubas, you started a foolish argument. After you have been proven wrong, you wan start another senseless argument grin

The way you reason sef, you can't be more than 17 years, I go leave you to dey do your rubbish grin

You are very ignorant go and learn about Tijjaniyya movement. Google is your friend
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Must you be naughty and insultive for reacting to other's remarks?
Simdyofficial:
this is what your Mohammed told you to be doing anytime you kill abi.

Continue...terrorist religion of piss

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
WaffenSS:

But many villages in Riyom and bassa have been deserted because you people can't face the Fulanis, nor can you even attack their known settlements.

Instead you cowardly ambush unarmed people and yet you're here gloating.

Most likely miango will be attacked again and there's nothing you dog eaters can do except wail.

Cowards.

Thanks brother. I am very happy to come across your posting. Social media is very good. It gives a lot of information. You said most likely miango will be attacked again and there's nothing the dog eater (Plateau Indigenous people ) can do. I got to know they eat dog just last month. I went to see a friend of mine from Adamawa and saw people doing roasted meat at the joint, I thought it was a roasted chicken by Benue people, he said no, that is dog. I said, are they from Ondo State ? He said no, Plateau people. That was few weeks ago.

You said there's nothing the dog eater can do. The soldiers claimed they were not ordered to stop invaders during the first encounter. You know there's nothing they can do.

When they attack back, you will claim they are killing innocent Fulanis. This is always the excuse given by the government and the Fulanis. Yet the government cannot produce the Fulani terrorists. In the case of Benue, the FG said the only solution to stop the killing is for the Benue people to release their ancestral lands for RUGA to the Fulanis. Which means the FG will never arrest the killers of Benue people.

The FG want the same thing replicated in South West beginning from Okeogun, Oyo State. The Yorubas are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 9jaRealist: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Your financially stunted family did you no favours either.
You think repeating same words makes you intelligent?
A farm tool is more valuable than you.

Don’t you and CRUDE PRIMITIVE family have RAPING AND KILLING to do today? grin
You are obviously excited by the “attention” of anonymous folks on the Internet. SMH

>
*<pressing IGNORE button>
>
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Mummiesboy: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why are their names in writing motherfucker blocker or what so ever? How many of the Erikwes killed that you have clearly written their names? Back off you scumbag and your terrorist Fulani brothers. Bleep that dick sucker called Bihari.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

Don’t you and CRUDE PRIMITIVE family have RAPING AND KILLING to do today? grin
You are obviously thrilled by the “attention” of anonymous folks on the Internet. SMH

>
*<pressing IGNORE button>
>
I have raping to do which is why am asking of your mother.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Mummiesboy: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arespect10:
Oh Subhanallah may Allah bring peace in our land...
Those Pigs who keep celebration over the death of Fulanis in JOS need to know and understand that

FULANIS doesn't forgiveMumu every human don't forgive too
MASTERCHIEF0847 post=104822290:

I have raping to do which is why am asking of your mother.

FULANIS doesn't forget

They'll retaliate
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by kayusely70(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
smileyoo:
if only this bubu govt is fair and impartial as regards to the enforcement of law and order in this contraption, the fulanis would have stopped their killing orgies of nigerians across the nation and there will be no need for any form of reprisal attacks by aggrieved citizens who lost their loved ones to their senseless killings.
bubu's impartial handling of security issues across the nation is actually the main problem presently in Nigeria.
bubu's parochial attitude is hitting up the polity.
if bubu and his gang of foreign fulanis think that they can intimidate the indigenous people of Nigeria and take over their land, in this modern era, they must be hallucinating.
# every nigerian lives matters !
You've spoken very well!
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Mummiesboy: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Mummiesboy post=104822474][/quote]Mumu
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

What drivel are you babbling on about?
What has murdering INNOCENT folks have to do with the ineptness of said soldiers?

So (for example) if doctors say they received no orders to treat gunshot victims…
It means that PRIMITIVES should go out and barbarically murder INNOCENT beings?!

While I have no personal knowledge of the alleged “no orders”…
It is NOT mutually-exclusive to condemn BOTH the soldiers and these MURDERERS
>

Show me your post condemning both soldiers and Fulani murderers last week or shove your sanctimonious rants deep in your backside!!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Mummiesboy post=104822474][/quote]
Mumu ...no single tribe has monopoly of violence. Anyone can be unforgiving as well it's not rocket science.
All that myth about fulani being unforgiving and brutal won't hold water in this age.
If you murder my family do you expect me to offer you roses?
Even Dan Fodio was laid, leave matter abeg.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Mummiesboy: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Mummiesboy post=104822474][/qYour soul soon to the devil "Isha Allah" as terrorist like you used to say alhuman shetanuote]
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by EmekaA125(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bimpe29:
Allahumo ighifirillahum War'amhum Aameen.
Sallahum allahu allila waalakum.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Toktee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
oshozondii:

https://humanglemedia.com/exclusive-list-of-26-travellers-killed-in-jos-north-as-34-others-still-missing/
Useless governor... 72persons were buried in Benue state in a day,this people were killed by this salvages unto this day none of the terrorists is arrested.

MURIC was silence, concern Muslims forum were silence, here's CAN rushing to condemned and even quoting the bible to save face.

What the fucck is wrong with us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.