Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing (53321 Views)

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers / Bandits Kill 9, Kidnap Zakariya Markus (Ex-CBN Director), 34 Others / Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Pakinola20: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
In as much as I condemn killings.
The FG should also help with the names of people killed by killer herdsmen especially a week ago in plateau that triggered this retaliation!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by oyeb15: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
This must stop
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by RentAghost: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Fvck em all! I repeat fvck em all!

You're not going to humanize them by giving them names, as far as I'm concerned they are fooolanis and at best mannequins and ragdolls!

Until the names of the thousands who have died at the hands of fooolanis under this government is etched into collective memory more ragdolls need to be dismembered
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by macrodata(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2021
sinkhole:
Plenty of things are not connecting here!
These,obviously non-yorubas, left Bauchi after religious program and head for Ondo! Why?
On trying to go to Ondo through Jos, they decided to pass through a known anti-muslim/anti-fulani region of Jos! Why?
Did their brothers in Bauchi not advice them on where and how to move in Jos?
Worse, the 5 Hummer Buses I was told was passing a procession group on their way to go bury their dead which Fulani killed in Bassa LGA.

Have you noticed 2 names on the list - Salihu Hunter & Alhaji Rugga? How are these guys not militia groups laidis?
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by RentAghost: 12:39am On Aug 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

Absolutely.

But I'll enjoy the payback more.

It's already started, why do you think the curfew was imposed?

Fulanis will extract a ton of flesh because of the small pound you people took.

Your IDP camps should be gearing up to receive more refugees.
when buhari leaves, you will find out that me amongst millions of indigenous Nigerians remember you and your fagg0t fooolanis! Please show your bravery then by remaining in the country when the military no longer protects you, show us exactly how tough you are then! We all know y'all planning to perpetuate yasselves and retain power for fear of what is to come, then I will revel in the glory of putting the myth of your bravery to the cleaners. Not now that the military is an appendage of yours from the officers to the rank and file, then you will discover that you fools don't have the numbers to take on the rest of the country and it is not exclusively about jos and southern kaduna. Your cup of injustices has overflowed and damned into a great lake our collective psyche is drinking from till payback day

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by RentAghost: 12:46am On Aug 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

And in your tiny mind who do you think will take over, an irigwe or a berom?

The next president is still coming from the north. Even if he doesn't, it's only because the north says so. Wike is trying to sell Tambuwal, Atiku is looming large..... face it, minority. We call the shots.

Besides, the fulanis don't even need any form of support because they're well armed, well in number, and know the bushes.
when the military is out of your control, do your wardance with your superior munitions to towns and villages and attack in broad day light, we just want to throw you welcoming parties and sing kumbaya with you undecided
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by RentAghost: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2021
BahaushenArewa:
��� this is surely a debt that they people of Plateau State will surely be paid back in the same coins.
after your fooolanis pay the debts that you have been accruing for six years under buhari! Don't rush, it will get to your mother and sisters turns too, shebi Nigeria is your property? We are waiting for you bastards to come and collect it when buhari's tenure is over and you can't count on the military to protect you.
Cowardly bastards attacking women and children in the night who flee when challenged with the military covering their retreat

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2021
adebenson155:

I be yoruba o..

but we get saboteur too much.

kai
True.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by RentAghost: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE that some people are celebrating the MURDERS of INNOCENT people…
Only PRIMITIVES think it’s proper to avenge the murder of INNOCENT people with the murder of more INNOCENT people

>
Bleep you and fvck your entire generations! No human was killed, all that happened was that ragdolls and human effigies were hacked and dismembered in sporty fun, I have never seen a Fulani human before, they only have ragdolls and effigies undecided
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by preciousmetals: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Good news, nobody have Monopoly over violent
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by preciousmetals: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Only God knows what this Fulanis will face in Nigeria in the near future, their primitive behavior have put entire tribe in trouble but they have never realized yet

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Iliya1520: 1:50am On Aug 16, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Go tell that to the families of the innocent farmers and others killed by fulani jihadists.
My parents are already late so it's your miserable parents who will get killed by fulani jihadists.
Take note you clown.
If you parents are late, it does not matter that all your family are late, at least you may have some body around from your family. Will u like this to happen on them?
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Iliya1520:

If you parents are late, it does not matter that all your family are late, at least you may have some body around from your family. Will u like this to happen on them?
Don't ask me dumb questions.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by dragunov: 2:45am On Aug 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

I can assure you fulanis are just getting started, and with the murder of those 33 souls, the muslim community is united in their condemnation of you all, and will openly support whatever hell the fulanis unleash on those barbarians.

Kindly ask the people of rukuba road how they slept last night when fulanis started avenging this crime.

Bassa and Riyom are in for it.

There is nothing like Muslim community here. Its Fulani vs everybody, regardless of religion. Your divide and rule tactics is no longer viable. Fulanis have attacked and killed innocent Muslims of other ethnic groups. People's eyes are open now. People are more enlightened to the wiles of you devils. Its not Muslims vs Christians. Its Fulani vs the indigenous people.

The only seeming advantage you savages have is the backing of the central government and security agencies. Remove that and you guys are suya. Its just a matter if time because power is transient. Buhari will leave. The Fulani oligarchs will loose their influence. Nigeria will break. Let's see what Fulani will do then. You murderous apes!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Gabkosh: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2021
Since the victims are foolanis. It doesn't concern me.

Heard they were coming to ondo state.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Ykc2(m): 3:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Sirjamo:
All forms of senseless killings should be condemned.

I am not one of those useless animals that will criticize Fulani when they kill people but rejoice when innocent Fulani are being killed.

These people were unharmed, just returning from a religion function.

May the Almighty Allah destroy all those going about killing innocent people in this Country, irrespective of their tribe, religion or social status.

I AM DONE TALKING
fulani bandits killed many people in that village and the day villagers decides to bury thier deads is the day Fulani will drive on convoy to pass through the village is it to mock mourners?na amadioha go soda your yash

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by opribo(m): 5:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Bubu cannot commit all these atrocities and go scot free.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Perkins2018: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2021
eburuu:
my cousin an half brother is part of them we confirm that my half brother is dead among them but my cousin is not were to be fund mahamadu jamiu

None of them is Yoruba. these are fulanis coming to terrorize ondo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Perkins2018: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2021
eburuu:
not a driver he went ther for yearly celbration of islam cal

Your brother is not Yoruba.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by rummmy: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
They are now travellers because they have been killed....nonsense.
North distroying itself..because they accommodated the killer fulani strangers.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by cheruv: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2021
pinkguy:
lol so fulani are this weak when they fight face to face hahahahaha lol the ladies in one of the bus were take into the bush and fxuk hard they are our sex slave now please fulani pls try to eat balance diets most of the people that they stab have low blood coming out
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ọtụ nwaanyị ahụ, ọ tọkwara ụtọ? wink
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2021
sinkhole:
Plenty of things are not connecting here!
These,obviously non-yorubas, left Bauchi after religious program and head for Ondo! Why?
On trying to go to Ondo through Jos, they decided to pass through a known anti-muslim/anti-fulani region of Jos! Why?
Did their brothers in Bauchi not advice them on where and how to move in Jos?
my brother ask them very well!.. from bauchi to ondo state, passing through Rukuba road? lies, liar's!! from bauchi, there are two major roads to use.either u use Muslim dominated bauchi raod or, Christian dominated gada biu road.so, passing through Rukuba road to ondo state from bauchi state,is the lie of the century.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
*SATURDAY ATTACK IN PLATEAU STATE, MATTERS ARISING*

1. Government footing the bill of all affected, including victims of Sunday's attacks
2. Government to send high power delegation to the sheik and Bauchi State Government to condolences
3. Plateau State will send delegate to Ondo state to commensurate with them.
4. Federal Government sent Police Special Forces to Rukuba road.
5. Within 24 hours, presidency sent in condolence message, Muslim groups react, police commissioner gave ethnic and religious update.
6. Sunday attacks and killings of Christians on the Plateau haven't received any attention yet. They called it repraisal, but none of the Sunday attackers have been apprehended despite the curfew.
7. Why is Government and the Media silent over the killings of worshippers on Sunday?

*My Query*
a. Arrest made in Rukuba road attack, while Irigwe killers, no arrest.
b. No special deployment to irigwe land since spate of killings and burning of houses took place there.
c. No National concern to irigwe People by the presidency. But over 20 have been arrested in connection to Rukuba road incident.
d. Lalong seems not to be more emotional about irigwe killings but having sleepless nights over Rukuba road attack.
e. Curfew has been reviewed twice within 24 hours, but Bassa killing received mild attention.
f. When will killers of Christians be arrested? When will Federal Government deploy special forces to Bauchi road as it is in Rukuba Road?

These are pertinent issues and questions that need global concern.

We must leave emotions aside and think critically.
Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by Caregiver053: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Northern Christians especially of Plateau and Kaduna are rumourmongers and are murderers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.