Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" (4076 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by siofra(f): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Here on nairaland, men usually ask this question, well I've found a perfect answer to your senseless question, if you don't like it eat shit. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by thesicilian: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is what you call savage?

18 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Pierocash(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
You too go date women .

28 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by dacblogger: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lolz... grin grin
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by mariahAngel(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Women actually do bring a lot (in a relationship) more than most men would want to admit.
What women bring cannot be quantified.
A man is not whole without a woman and that is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Our redpiller food don arrive

Where are all of you

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by dacblogger: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Women actually do bring a lot (in a relationship) more than most men would want to admit.
DNT mind them...they can't survive without us. grin grin
We are the very air they breathe

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by siofra(f): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
thesicilian:
This is what you call savage?

I didn't call it savage sir, I called it perfect.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by siofra(f): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

What of gay men?
I'm pretty sure they don't need women.

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Explain what a woman bring to the table

You are here writing motivational speech

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by mariahAngel(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:

What of gay men?
I'm pretty sure they don't need women.

They do.
They even have more women friends.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by mariahAngel(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:

Omode lo n se e! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hoes will always be hoes
Smh

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Omode lo n se e! undecided
¿¿..
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by ameristu: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:

She should also date her fellow women. grin

10 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by TarOrfeeek: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Go date Men.

That's a covert way of saying - go fcck anus.

Or more realistic way of - Women bring puccy.

Women by themselves, especially the many without brain cells - regard themselves as sex objects.

They scream rape and harassment when LVM try to get it with them. For HVM it's 50 Shades of Grey all the time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Cholls(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
My brother are they afraid to say Pussy

5 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by pansophist(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Esteem. Validation. Honour. Womb. Ego boost. Respect. Support. Sex. And more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by bjprodint1: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:

Confirm!
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by neonly: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:
Hoes will always be hoes
Smh

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Limassol(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
pansophist:
Esteem. Validation. Honour. Womb. Ego boost. Respect. Support. Sex. And more.

validation and honour? Could you explain that?
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
Palazee:
Hoes will always be hoes
Smh
[/s]

Aspire to be the kind of man that commands respect by his choice of words.
Stupidity is inexcusable!

5 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Aspire to be the kind of man that commands respect by his choice of words.
Stupidity is inexcusable!
Go tell that to your ancestors

11 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by siofra(f): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:
Go tell that to your ancestors

And this is the weak ass comeback you could give SMH undecided

Nairaland men sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by jmoore(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Only a dumb brain will say it is a perfect answer.

It's not even close to savage.

The reply only indicates SEX is the only thing. It's pathetic how some girls reduced themselves to sexual objects.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Flamemignon1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

They do.
They even have more women friends.
I think you mean feminine gay men because most masculine gay men really don't need women. I should know, it's my community, there are even queer clubs where trans women are not allowed in talkless of a cisgender woman, infact, any reminder or mimicry of feminity, you are kicked out so feminine gay men, drag queens, transwomen and others that exudes feminity are not allowed in. Most of those clubs are owned by masculine gay men

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:

And this is the weak ass comeback you could give SMH undecided

Nairaland men sha grin
Oh you want us to be exchanging abusive words

Just tell me my gain and i will be glad to oblige

5 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I think you mean feminine gay men because most masculine gay men really don't need women. I should know, it's my community, there are even queer clubs where trans women are not allowed in talkless of a cisgender woman. Most of those clubs are owned by masculine gay men
So they even have masculine and feminine gay men

Wonder shall never end

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by mariahAngel(f): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I think you mean feminine gay men because most masculine gay men really don't need women. I should know, it's my community, there are even queer clubs where trans women are not allowed in talkless of a cisgender woman, infact, any reminder or mimicry of feminity, you are kicked out so feminine gay men, drag queens, transwomen and others that exudes feminity are not allowed in. Most of those clubs are owned by masculine gay men

Why is that so?
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by bolagabriella: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:

Not all woman can be a substantial amount of money to the table. But most important things that every good woman should bring to the table is support, peace, comfort, heartfelt prayers, faith etc. A woman is the foundation of every good marriage after God.

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:

What else do men bring to table aside money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Making A Mistake? Need Some Advice / My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] / Luo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.