Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" (4110 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Jeferious: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

Not all men offer money and not all women offer sex. Some men offer sex some women offer money. Some men have nothing to offer some women offer money and vice versa.
Since you know all these initially, why you come dey ask the stupid question of wetin men dey offer apart from money Why not focus on the individual in question? Why would you generalize?

As for me, I believe that there are women who can offer more than sex. Na to find them be the Koko
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Flamemignon1(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
siofra:

The bolded is very true, on 4chan I see them hating and insulting women with so much venom it's shocking and the funniest part is those incel straight men that support them lol.
Even here on nairaland I'm sure they masquerade as straight men.
The hate of feminity is so real that it's become toxic. Femmephobia is predominant among them. They loathe feminine gay men and feminity in general and yes they garner a lot of support from the manosphere especially men's right activist groups

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by PacAmaru: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

What else do men bring to table aside money?
grin na wetin dey make the relationship work be that u don talk am finish
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Jeferious:
Since you know all these initially, why you come dey ask the stupid question of wetin men dey offer apart from money Why not focus on the individual in question? Why would you generalize?

As for me, I believe that there are women who can offer more than sex. Na to find them be the Koko

If people in this thread were not generalizing I wouldn't have. That's why I asked the question and you saw how stupid it was right? Now you see how stupid it is when people men ask "what do women bring to the table"
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by walkingshadow911: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
her reply implies that is only sex and he should fvck his fellow men if not ok wif dat lolz.

Any able body man needs a woman for nothing aside sex and babies.
every woman knows dis but I don't know why they seldom admit it.maybe cos of inferiority complex

lets learn to appreciate our women...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Legend Can Draw This - Rate My Art Work / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours / What Will Girls Not Do For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.