Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" (4109 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Femmymcox(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don't get what is unquantifiable yet you didn't mention one and it wY more than what men do.

Well, I do know there's no balance to this, what I do understand is the mutual benefit does skewed to a side.
mariahAngel:
Women actually do bring a lot (in a relationship) more than most men would want to admit.
What women bring cannot be quantified.
A man is not whole without a woman and that is the truth.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Femmymcox(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Validationas how? Enlighten me pls
pansophist:
Esteem. Validation. Honour. Womb. Ego boost. Respect. Support. Sex. And more.

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Femmymcox(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Well said.
bolagabriella:

Not all woman can be a substantial amount of money to the table. But most important things that every good woman should bring to the table is support, peace, comfort, heartfelt prayers, faith etc. A woman is the foundation of every good marriage after God.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by benqo01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol that isn't a savage reply.......the reply was dumb,she couldn't even counter with something tangible that calls for lots of concerns...

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Flamemignon1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Why is that so?
Most of them are dealing with internalized homophobia. They think it's stupid for gay men to be feminine since the whole basis of homosexuality is manhood forgetting that the community is a multifaceted community with different varieties of gay men so it's linked ti self hate and appealing to heteronormative views of what a man should be, the others are high on opium of toxic masculinity and thinks feminity should never be associated with homosexuality since ancient queer history was based on high end masculinity, Infact, I had one of these self hating machismo gay man who was in the military say to me that men should have their own planet and anyone who isn't the ideal definition of a man should be killed( he was referencing feminine gay men saying they give the gay community a bad name), Some are trying to push the belief that all homosexuals should be attracted to the aggressive man, the leather bad boy, the bear, all of which are masculine affiliations of the community.
Don't let the feminine gay men you might know fool you, masculine gay men are more misogynistic than even straight men and their's are even worst because they have nothing to loose, i've witnessed their misogyny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Flamemignon1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:
So they even have masculine and feminine gay men

Wonder shall never end
It's completely obvious you don't know a single one of them so that world is completely new to you. The internet is free

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Jeferious: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
earthsync:

What else do men bring to table aside money?
Nothing else. But how about your folks also bring money to the table? At least use that one equalize
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Nonexisting1: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Here is a better scenario. Vaginarians usually brings nothing useful to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jeferious:
Nothing else. But how about your folks also bring money to the table? At least use that one equalize

yen yen yen you don't even have an argument

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by siofra(f): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Most of them are dealing with internalized homophobia. They think it's stupid for gay men to be feminine since the whole basis of homosexuality is manhood forgetting that the community is a multifaceted community with different varieties of gay men so it's linked ti self hate and appealing to heteronormative views of what a man should be, the others are high on opium of toxic masculinity and thinks feminity should never be associated with homosexuality since ancient queer history was based on high end masculinity, Infact, I had one of these self hating machismo gay man who was in the military say to me that men should have their own planet and anyone who isn't the ideal definition of a man should be killed( he was referencing feminine gay men saying they give the gay community a bad name), Some are trying to push the belief that all homosexuals should be attracted to the aggressive man, the leather bad boy, the bear, all of which are masculine affiliations of the community.
Don't let the feminine gay men you might know fool you, masculine gay men are more misogynistic than even straight men and their's are even worst because they have nothing to loose, i've witnessed their misogyny

The bolded is very true, on 4chan I see them hating and insulting women with so much venom it's shocking and the funniest part is those incel straight men that support them lol.
Even here on nairaland I'm sure they masquerade as straight men.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by inumidun2010(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Women actually do bring a lot (in a relationship) more than most men would want to admit.

What about JESUS CHRIST?... Was he not WHOLE??

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by KiNg0G: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Apart from a smelly stinky hôle between their legs what else
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
pansophist:
Esteem. Validation. Honour. Womb. Ego boost. Respect. Support. Sex. And more.

The Power of Love... making the strongest of alfas cap since 19-gbiridim.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Flamemignon1:

It's completely obvious you don't know a single one of them so that world is completely new to you. The internet is free
Ok oo
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
earthsync:

I have agreed

Now tell me what a woman brings to the table
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by muller101(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
They only present sex equipment.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by franklingud(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
We all need each other to survive.

Men and women.

God made it that way.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by pansophist(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The Power of Love... making the strongest of alfas cap since 19-gbiridim.

grin grin

This geh just de follow me up and down sha.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by pansophist(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Limassol:
validation and honour? Could you explain that?

When you're with a beautiful respectable woman, people take you more seriously. It also speaks about your value in the sense that you must worth something for her to roll with you. And it goes both ways.

Cc. femmymcox

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
The reply though...
Anyways have you ask men, what they want women to bring?
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Magnoliaa(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
pansophist:

grin grin

This geh just de follow me up and down sha.
I see your comments everywhere. And they are always ... I don't know. You and that RisenPhoenix guy. There's always something about them that unsettles and gets on the nerve of my spirit feminist witch... and it snaps and thirsts... until I give it expression in my comments.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:
I have agreed

Now tell me what a woman brings to the table
If you think the only thing a woman can bring to the table in a relationship is her body then I don't know what to make of you.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by skywalker240(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
You agreed that your kind brings nothing to the table.

What Savage about it?
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

If you think the only thing a woman can bring to the table in a relationship is her body then I don't know what to make of you.
i don't say anything about women bringing their body

I only wanted to know what you women brings to the table since you refused to tell me why wouldn't i believe that it is only sex you bring

Lol

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Jeferious: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

yen yen yen you don't even have an argument
you wey get argument...wetin do your own money? Is it that you're perpetually broke, perpetually parasitic abi perpetually stingy? Which one? Since men only offer money in relationship, offer money too so that the equation go balance.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 16, 2021
siofra:
Here on nairaland, men usually ask this question, well I've found a perfect answer to your senseless question, if you don't like it eat shit. angry

it's actually a dumb answer, because usually, the ones who ask the question ALREADY believe they bring nothing to the table, which justifies in their minds, that women are meant to be used and dumped

the answer does not in anyway raise the value of women in the questioner's eyes, because if girls are not sought for relationships, they'll be sought for sexual gratification and no sane girl wants to be sought just for pleasure
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Kingcalls: 3:33am On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

This thing that they say women brain b like pikin brain no be lie embarassed
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Palazee:
i don't say anything about women bringing their body

I only wanted to know what you women brings to the table since you refused to tell me why wouldn't i believe that it is only sex you bring

Lol

They bring you food na undecided men bring nothing women bring nothing!!
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Jeferious:
you wey get argument...wetin do your own money? Is it that you're perpetually broke, perpetually parasitic abi perpetually stingy? Which one? Since men only offer money in relationship, offer money too so that the equation go balance.

Not all men offer money and not all women offer sex. Some men offer sex some women offer money. Some men have nothing to offer some women offer money and vice versa.
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by earthsync(f): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

This thing that they say women brain b like pikin brain no be lie embarassed
You wey brain dey fully developed what do you have to offer that isn't money
Re: Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" by Palazee(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2021
earthsync:

They bring you food na undecided men bring nothing women bring nothing!!
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi Everyone! Please Say Something About This Picture. / What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? / In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.