Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) (831 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) by Tonyking121: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
“Hey gorgeous.”

“You’re so beautiful.”

“I think you’re so perfect.”

Women HATE it when guys text them these things.

Please don’t ever let me catch you sending texts like that… not unless she’s your 100% committed girlfriend and you’re madly in love (hell, even then, you only wanna compliment her beauty sparingly, when it really means something).

But 99% of the time, you never want to compliment a girl’s looks over text.

Now, you may have been raised to believe that calling a woman “beautiful” is charming and will make her feel good about herself.

But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

The truth is, when you tell a woman “you’re so hot/sexy/gorgeous/etc”... all
you’re really doing is:

1) Reducing her to an object whose only value is in how attractive or “fuckable” you find her (imagine - would you want your female best friend to be treated like a sex object instead of human being? Of course not)

2) Putting her up on a pedestal, where the only thing she can do is look DOWN on you.

3) Making her roll her eyes and lump you in with the last 100+ cat-calling creepy men who thought that saying “hey beautiful” is all it takes to make a beautiful woman swoon…

The ONLY way you should ever compliment a woman over text is on something other than her physical appearance…

For example - a personality trait you like in her, or something she said that you really enjoyed, or something she did that impressed you.

Even if she’s the hottest girl you’ve ever seen… don’t let her know you think that about her.

Talk about anything else BUT her good looks.

Keep her guessing.

Let her wonder why you’re not capitulating to her beauty like every other zillions of guys that bombards her.

For instance, instead of “I think you’re hot”... say “I’m kinda curious about you.”

You’re not fully over-the-top loving her, but she is *kinda* winning you over and making you curious…

See how that will lead her to chase you harder?

Finally, you never want to compliment her for no reason… if you do that, then you’re obviously doing it for the “default” reason every guy compliments her (you wanna Bleep her).

Trust me, super hot girls know they’re hot, and they know guys wanna Bleep them… they get reminded of that every day.

And sure, she enjoys the attention. It boosts her confidence and makes her feel desirable and “in-demand.”

But what she really wants to feel is SPECIAL and UNIQUE… like you see something in her that no one else sees.

So don’t compliment her until she’s done something to earn it.

Reward her for chasing you. Let her know that it’s working… she is winning you over and making you want to know more about her.

And not because of how she looks, but because of something she DID or SAID to impress you.

Till next time,
Chris

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) by MickzyDonald: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
T'will all end in premium tears

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) by LoudlyMouthed: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:
T'will all end in premium tears
Kindly increase the volume pls grin
Re: Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) by Sufferingboy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Woman matter on sunday?

Bro you need flogging.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) by bodybuilder: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fvvck all these things. Pickup lines are overrated. It's not about the words, it's just about the man saying it, is he handsome, rich or famous? Same pick up lines you condemn will be used by a very handsome guy and he will fvck the hell out of that babe. Pick up lines have not importance when you're a high value man.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : The ONLY Way You Should Ever Compliment Women (top Secret) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
The only time I compliment a lady's physical attributes is when I am forking her. angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Romance Saskay / I Need Advise Urgently Cos I Am Losing It. / Women Should Propose Marriage To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.