Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Wife Steals From Me Always. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Steals From Me Always. (535 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / My Wife Steals From Me Always. / My Wife Steals Money From Me Always. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Steals From Me Always. by 4tomandchi: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
I and my wife have been married for 9 years now, we have 3 children Peace (7) Mark (5) and Zion (3). Our marriage has been relatively peaceful like most marriages but not devoid of little differences couples face once in a while. We live modestly and by the grace of God I provide for my family at least their basic needs.

But one thing that is becoming a real issue for me is my wife's habit of stealing money from my pocket, initially when I noticed my money was missing and confronted her she blantantlly denied it and claimed maybe I lost it outside.

Know fully well that that is not the case I decided to test I heed money under my box and she still located it when I noticed that my money was missing and confronted her with fact she denied at first but later admitted to taking it.

When I asked yesterday that what are the 3 things in life she will never? The first on her list was "I will never steal, excluding from my husband".

Her reply has kept me wondering if she will ever stop stealing, I can't leave any money in my pocket peacefully again she doesn't care whether the money is mine or not.

Please what can I do to help my wife I need your suggestions?
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Cunnilingus(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
I really don't understand the sort of marriage most of you have. I try as much as possible to provide my wife with basic things. She usually takes from the money I keep and I don't find it wrong and she will inform me she took it to either buy something with the exception of bulk money that she is already aware of that's meant for something. Your wife is and extension of you and should know all your dealings and be free with you unless she is really the selfish type. My wife knows when am broke and works with me till there is more. Oga fix your marriage. If it unfixable, DIVORCE simple

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Bluntguy: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Seems you are the stingy type.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Sirqt5(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by SportsHD: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
If she had enough in the first place, she wouldn't steal.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by pyyxxaro: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Get her arrested , she’s a low way robber embarassed
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sirqt5:
Fake story https://www.nairaland.com/6703475/wife-steals-me-always
Op needs to be flogged with barbed wire and made to work on a construction project for a month... Without pay

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by chatinent: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Abeg, who get 2by2 plank here?

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Shellsploit: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Op needs to be flogged with barbed wire and made to work on a construction project for a month... Without pay

Flogged with barbed wire cheesy
Abeg which fugure of speech be this?

Ishilove sef
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by siofra(f): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
SportsHD:
If she had enough in the first place, she wouldn't steal.

True, OP is a very stingy man.
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Promiseibritam: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Is she working? I'm sure she's not. She's just a house wife. Get her a job and she will stop all those things.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House / Help A Depressed Guy! / I Am Having Sleepless Nights With My Lovely Wife  Since Our Three Children’s ‘di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.