Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (215106 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
Shit who cares...undecided

Just do the tin. If a boi comes good, if he doesn't. Screw it and move on. All na child
na lie
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by patriciafro: 4:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Greetings from Bartlet Schaefer, I am From the USA but living in Canada for now because of my work. I am here to share my experience to the world, I want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr. Prophet Elvis Osemudiamen for all the marvelous works he has done for me, I know this is the best way to appreciate him for his work he has done for me. My Lover Katie Willert left me for no reason with my two kids away, i was so unhappy because there is no reasonable reason for leaving me and the most thing she has ever done she took away my precious two gifts away. I tried all the best I could to get her back but nothing work out, until one faithful day I met an website http://drprophetelvisosemudiamen.webs.com on a news paper I visited the websites and read everything completely and it was talking about great DR. Prophet ELvis Osemudiamen on how he has helped many people out there to get thier love one back, I immediately contacted the email, we both talked on email and he called me and also speak to me on phone, he told me that he does not charge for his Love Spell but I will be the one to provide the money needed to buy the materials to do the work, I did what he asked me to do because I really need My lover back and also my kids, after 24hrs he called me that he has finished the works. that in the next 48hours my wife is going to come back with my kids, I kindly wait patiently, all thanks to Gods of Dr, My Wife came back to me with the kids and we now both understand each other and love each other well and this is now going to two months now, we are not having any misunderstanding anymore and the love goes stronger every day. I want to say a very big thanks to prophet because if not for him, to God forbid bad thing I must have been an empty vessel by now. DR email is perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com and my email is bartletschaefer@gmail.com while his websites is http://drprophetelvisosemudiamen.webs.com
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Garrylinser9: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
[b] Hello every body my name is Garry Linder. from USA Thanks to Dr. Trust for helping me get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband Garry without no child. We have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us. so my friend at my work place linked me with this great spell caster Dr. Trust who helped me to get pregnant.... now am a happy mother of a baby boy, and i am also pregnant now to have another baby. thanks to you Dr. Trust... i am shearing this testimony to tell Dr. Trust thanks!!!! for what he did for me and my husband by getting pregnant with is powerful spell. and assist in saving my marriage and also bring joy and happiness to my family.I want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did. Because the solution of your problem is right there with Dr. trust so email him so that he can help you. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact Dr. Trust for help. he can also help you with you own problem today..there is no harm in trying. Email him Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call him +2348156885231.[/b]

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Garrylinser9: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
[b]Hello every body my name is Garry Linder. from USA Thanks to Dr. Trust for helping me to get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband Garry without no child. We have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us. so my friend at my work place linked me with this great spell caster Dr. Trust who helped me to get pregnant.... now am a happy mother of a baby boy, and i am also pregnant now to have another baby. thanks to you Dr. Trust... i am shearing this testimony to tell Dr. Trust thanks!!!! for what he did for me and my husband by getting pregnant with is powerful spell. and assist in saving my marriage and also bring joy and happiness to my family.I want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did. Because the solution of your problem is right there with Dr. trust so email him so that he can help you. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact Dr. Trust for help. he can also help you with you own problem today..there is no harm in trying. Email him Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call him +2348156885231. [/b]

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Garrylinser9: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2015
[b]Hello every body my name is Garry Linder. from USA Thanks to Dr. Trust for helping me to get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband Garry without no child. We have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us. so my friend at my work place linked me with this great spell caster Dr. Trust who helped me to get pregnant.... now am a happy mother of a baby boy, and i am also pregnant now to have another baby. thanks to you Dr. Trust... i am shearing this testimony to tell Dr. Trust thanks!!!! for what he did for me and my husband by getting pregnant with is powerful spell. and assist in saving my marriage and also bring joy and happiness to my family.I want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did. Because the solution of your problem is right there with Dr. trust so email him so that he can help you. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact Dr. Trust for help. he can also help you with you own problem today..there is no harm in trying. Email him Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call him +2348156885231.[/b]
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Pedrosusan: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2015
I am PEDRO SUSAN i am from Portugal, i am here to share this great testimony on how Dr Aleka of (supernaturalsolutioncenter@yahoo.co.uk) helped me solve my infertility problem and get pregnant and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have know where else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr Aleka who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr Aleka and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform some spell and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with me husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine should contact Dr Aleka on his email: supernaturalsolutioncenter@yahoo.co.uk or view through his website and Contact his there: http://supernaturalsoluti.wix.com/dr-aleka..

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by LINCOLNVICTORY: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
''SEEING IS BELIEVING'' The most powerful international female Spiritual healer or spell caster, LICENSED from West Africa That helped me get pregnant, you can also witness the real spiritual powers yourself if you need help through Her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com. Dr. Eva is a gifted powerful herbalist practitioner, fortune teller, marriage consultant and a psychic using her natural power to help people. Dr. Eva has been registered with international traditional healers since 1970 with more than 42 years of experience. She works on different spell cast services, She is an international powerful spiritual healer who can help every one all over the world regardless of location, color or race. 'Results are %100 Guaranteed and will vary from person to person' No matter what problems other healers failed to achieve, the manner in which she helped me can't make me stop talking about her, my marriage was almost gone cause i could not give birth but through the powerful help of DR. EVA, (a woman that understand how her co women feels) i was able to get pregnant and i deliver safely a baby bouncing boy, if you need help contact her now through her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell Here is my blogger http://lincornvictory..com/

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by unuane1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
nice
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
really
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by patriciafro: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello Greetings to everyone, I am Mrs. Lizzy Babss From California, after Five years of marriage, My Husband divorces me off no reason, I cried all through and try all the possible best I could to make everything work out for good and to get him back but to no avail, I was confused and frustrated until I crossed a site of Dr. Sandra, I read everything completely on the site, it was talking about Love spells and reunion marriage spells and different types of spells, I was more confused on what to do because I don't believe on spell casters mostly on Love spells, though I decided to give a try out, I contacted DR SANDRA and explained everything completely to her on what I am passing through to my own greatest surprise, Dr. Sandra told me that my husband is going to call me back to come home after three days she has finished casted the spell. I have believed on her and so surprising really my husband calls me back home and ask for forgiveness and he promised to Love me only and forever be with me only. All great thanks to Dr. Sandra for her marvelous spell work, contact her today by her email sandrasolutionhome@outlook.com and also by her websites: http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by dan1111: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
''SEEING IS BELIEVING'' The most powerful international female Spiritual healer or spell caster, LICENSED from West Africa That helped me get pregnant, you can also witness the real spiritual powers yourself if you need help through Her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com. Dr. Eva is a gifted powerful herbalist practitioner, fortune teller, marriage consultant and a psychic using her natural power to help people. Dr. Eva has been registered with international traditional healers since 1970 with more than 42 years of experience. She works on different spell cast services, She is an international powerful spiritual healer who can help every one all over the world regardless of location, color or race. 'Results are %100 Guaranteed and will vary from person to person' No matter what problems other healers failed to achieve, the manner in which she helped me can't make me stop talking about her, my marriage was almost gone cause i could not give birth but through the powerful help of DR. EVA, (a woman that understand how her co women feels) i was able to get pregnant and i deliver safely a baby bouncing boy, if you need help contact her now through her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell Here is my blogger http://lincornvictory..com/

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by mondaynelson20: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello I am moral,I am out here to spread this good news to the
entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my
husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when
i met a friend that introduced me to DR. OBOITE the great messenger to
the oracle of DR. OBOITE healing home,I narrated my problem to DR. OBOITE
about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed
to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come
to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any
side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24
hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry
for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband
called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in
a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing
director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to
the entire world to contact DR. OBOITE on his personal email address and
get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to
solve..Contact him direct on: droboitespellcaster@yahoo.com and your
problem will be solve. or contact:+2348167554235.
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Pedrosusan: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
I am PEDRO SUSAN i am from Portugal, i am here to share this great testimony on how Dr Aleka of (supernaturalsolutioncenter@yahoo.co.uk or supernaturalsolutioncenter@gmail.com) helped me solve my infertility problem and get pregnant and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have know where else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr Aleka who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr Aleka and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform some spell and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with me husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine should contact Dr Aleka on his email: supernaturalsolutioncenter@yahoo.co.uk or supernaturalsolutioncenter@gmail.com or view through his website and Contact him there: http://supernaturalsoluti.wix.com/dr-aleka

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by slyniki: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by shanialaw: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2015
I'm Shania by name, i want to
give a big thanks to my friends on this site
that help me through this great man
called DR Worrior. In fact am short of words i don't know what to say anymore because this is a big shock to me and my husband, we find it difficult after 5years of marriage to
conceive but know avail until i met this
great man Dr Worrior who brought
happiness into my family, i am really
grateful to him cause to see a genuine
great man online is very hard, all we
contacted before ate our money and
nothing came out but today i am very
happy with my husband, am 3months
pregnant for my husband, my contacting
him was not a regression to me and my
husband. try Dr Worrior whatever it take's
you i promise you are going to see a good
result, do not hide your situation for him I
can say Dr Worrior is capable to solve any
kind of problem you have, contact him
and be free forever. email him privately:
drworriorafrica@gmail.com or call
+2348112276982

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.