Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (215450 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by boldnburiful: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Join our upcoming intensive organic skincare class starting on the 19th of September, 2016.
The class is prepared to teach you how to craft a lotion from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below.
You will be taught with well detailed notes, pictures and videos.
Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!!
Come and learn the secret of cream making/mixing from a professional!!!

SAY YES TO A FLAWLESS SKIN!
YES TO GOOD BUSINESS!!
NO TO HARSH CHEMICALS!!!

A QUICK GLANCE AT WHAT YOU WILL BE TAUGHT:
*Explaining different terminologies in organic
skin care and identifying skin types
*Identifying the difference between a cream
and lotion
* How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch
*Formulation of different lotions and creams
such as whitening cream, lemon cream, carrot
cream, papaya cream etc.
* Formulation of different body butters and
moisturizers
* Body wash for a radiant skin
*Hand lotion
*Baby soap
*Baby cream
*Pink lips balms
*Anti- aging serum
*Sunscreen cream
*Sunburn remover.
*Stretch mark cream
*Complexion scrub
*Face cleanser
*Breast firming mask and oil
*Hair growth cream, oil and tonic
*Night cream for younger and glowing skin
* Dark knuckle/armpit cream
*Under eye cream to remove dark circles
*How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer
* How to make your own natural Face primer
* Exfoliating Face mask
*Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots
and Pimples etc
Videos inclusive. Admin is always available for
all your questions.
COMPLIMENTARY COURSES
*How to make different organic oils from
scratch.
*How to make apple cider vinegar at home
* How to make rose water
* How to make some essential oils at home
Training fee N5000
√50% discount (N2500 )for the first 5 to call or
send a WhatsApp message.

Advanced Pro mixing class also available.
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by osarodon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by jemy1111: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'm Helen United States and i want to used these great chance to share my testimony and thank great DR. OLU on this site who help me to fall pregnant after 5 year me and my partner was married,i had my first pregnancy and 6 month time i had a miscarriage and since then will have been trying to get a baby.then will desire to go to the family hospital and the doctor said every thing was okay with me and my partner. i went home and start thinking about my life, i became a laughing stock to my inlaws who wanted my husband to divorce me and marry another woman. one faithful day i was searching through the internet for a result when i saw a lot of testimony about DR. OLU and i said to myself let me give a try and when i contacted him,he said that my pregnancy issue is not a physical one,but a spiritual case,he told me to buy some items and i bought them and after the purification and the cleanse of the pregnancy spell, behold i was pregnant after 8weeks when i had sex with my husband as instricted by DR. OLU. if you know that you want to be a mother so desperate kindly contact him via email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 als add him on whatsapp for your healing and solution.
Website Page: https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1..com

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by freshbear(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
gohome:
Dr Chris Steele's Online Fertility Calculator
I am often asked by patients "how can I get pregnant, how can I conceive, what's the best way to get pregnant?" I have helped a lot of women to get pregnant over the years - by giving them advice. This simple fertility calculator will help you pin point your most fertile time of the month.

Please note: This calculator only really works if you have regular periods. if your periods are irregular, then I am afraid you will have to use more complicated
techniques, like fertility testing kits.

[size=15pt]FOR A BOY[/size]

Refrain from intercourse completely 4 to 5 days before ovulation( The date the calculator gives you). Females are born when intercourse happens before an egg has been released(ovulation). The females are the stronger but slower sperm. They will just hang out and wait several days for the egg to arrive. Meanwhile all the males have died.

On the day of ovulation ( the date the calculator gives you) have intercourse. The deeper the penetration the better, thus putting the sperm that much closer to the prize. The science behind this is that the male sperm will beat the female sperm if racing to an egg that is ready to be fertilized. The reason for the deep penetration is to put them on the right path and closer to the egg.

Read more: How to Get Pregnant With a Boy | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5241251_pregnant-boy.html#ixzz1Mj0cJRFL

go to this site to use the calculator

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/fertility-calculator.aspx
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by jemy1111: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2017
I'm JAMES Helen from United States and i want to used these great chance to share my testimony and thank great DR. OLU on this site who help me to fall pregnant after 5 year me and my partner was married,i had my first pregnancy and 6 month time i had a miscarriage and since then will have been trying to get a baby.then will desire to go to the family hospital and the doctor said every thing was okay with me and my partner. i went home and start thinking about my life, i became a laughing stock to my inlaws who wanted my husband to divorce me and marry another woman. one faithful day i was searching through the internet for a result when i saw a lot of testimony about DR. OLU and i said to myself let me give a try and when i contacted him,he said that my pregnancy issue is not a physical one,but a spiritual case,he told me to buy some items and i bought them and after the purification and the cleanse of the pregnancy spell, behold i was pregnant after 8weeks when i had sex with my husband as instricted by DR. OLU. if you know that you want to be a mother so desperate kindly contact him via email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 also add him on whatsapp for your healing and solution.
Website Page: https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1..com

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by salesforce: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Are u God
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Casemiro(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2021
seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.