Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (71287 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by kollinz1234(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2021
BritishNaija:

Man you are gradually turning to psycho without even knowing this.
the only psycho here is you. Read you will not read, you are forming civilized: let civilization not lead you to hell. Go and read the Bible which was written thousands of years ago and you will be amazed at the prophecies that are playing out now.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Lightorder:
psycho bawo ? You are dumb one here. You don’t understand the time

Another one, I don't relate with religion extremist.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Leonyluiz(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
So America has been lying all this while, they never defeated the Taliban's.

They didnt lie. They never said they defeated the taliban. They brokered a treaty with them and the gov. But the Afghan people kept saying US was the source of their problem and US should go. Now they have left and they are complaining again. Make them sit down and accept what they called for jare.

4 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2021
HornyTave:

Apart from getting hands on US military equipments, I don't see any other reason of China's interest there.

“the enemy of my enemy is automatically my friend”

that’s what China is doing now..
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by theyblog: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
their presence made them behalf, no one said they defeated them
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Not surprised... This guy's are preparing to show USA shege
Which shege are you talking about? USA allowed this to happen deliberately by withdrawing their troops from the country and the moment they did, taliban swept into action. The Biden administration felt there was no point suppressing the will of the majority so, the voice of the people must prevail. Obama first made a move to withdraw the troops,Biden only perfected it. With US troops still on ground in Afghanistan, dem no born taliban well to gbemu. This is what's going to happen in Nigeria too but it would take a different turn. We are splitting here instead. It will happen sooner than anticipated. The last year's end sars protest made me believe so. With one voice, we can achieve our goals. Politicians are the weakest beings on earth. Once you capture the state actors defending them, they'd flee, same way Afghanistan president did.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Leonyluiz(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Not surprised... This guy's are preparing to show USA shege

Please explain the shege they want to show US oo.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Lightorder: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2021
BritishNaija:

Another one, I don't relate with religion extremist.
learn to mind your lane and business. I relate with them and that is my choice
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2021
kollinz1234:
the only psycho here is you. Read you will not read, you are forming civilized: let civilization not lead you to hell. Go and read the Bible which was written thousands of years ago and you will be amazed at the prophecies that are playing out now.

I can see the fella has a good number of physcho fans, don't attribute everything to your end time logics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by JohnSin97: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Afghanistan has 1.8billion barrels of crude oil reserves.....china playing for it's interests.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Darreytinho10(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2021
According to latest news, Muhammad Buhari is shocked to see Afghanistan being overwhelmed by Afghan fighters grin
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by alizma: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
Now you know better, this should give you insite into the effort of Nigerian government in curtailing the excesses of Boko Haram.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2021
wink2015:
They should not return Afghanistan to the dark days of the OLD TALIBAN.

Afghanistan had moved on to a western style leadership with the coming of the americans.

Now that the west had given up on Afghanistan the Taliban should not OVER DO !

Girl child and women education should be promoted in Afghanistan despite the opposition of the Taliban and their strict islamic way of rulership.
suffering for women loading..I just pity them...I hope some of the folks who aren't neck deep into Islam can Jakpa on time..
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Lightorder:
learn to mind your lane and business. I relate with them and that is my choice

You should have mind your business by not quoting me.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by colossus91(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Diplomatically USA fared better under trump na only Chika be issue
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2021
The Americans are about to be driven out of Afghan territories, soon they will start fleeing like whipped dogs.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by IkemChris(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2021
ojun50:
Wetin concern me...... Buhair never react
He dare not
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Leonyluiz(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
They will accept the taliban not because they think it's good but because the hate America

Its funny how people make statements like this out of sentiments and its even sad that you dont know facts. you just read something on Google and assume you are an expert. The same russia is only coming to finish what it started because it was russia who armed aq fighters against the talibans using chechen mercinaries way before US got there.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by jurjes(f): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

No they are not interested in US equipments

They are greedily fixated on Afghan natural resources.

Afghanistan is so richly blessed with all the natural resources that if not for Islam they would av been among the world's most richest nation.

Their resources are so huge that the list endless - from chromium, copper, gold, iron ore, lead and zinc, lithium, marble, precious and semiprecious stones, sulfur and talc among many other minerals. The energy resources consist of natural gas and petroleum.

And it was rumored that they have a huge deposit of natural uranium - i guess you know what that means.

We haven't even talked of their poppy which they are the world's highest supplier - of course you know how very important and useful poppy is.

Pls what's Poppy?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
BritishNaija:

Man you are gradually turning to psycho without even knowing this.
Oga.he is not.dont be ignorant and gullible.and keep your void belief to yourself.if not if you're beliefless.nonsense. angry
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
The Enemies of my Enemies will always be my Friends!!
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Leonyluiz(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
MightyEmperor:
The Americans are about to be driven out of Afghan territories, soon they will start fleeing like whipped dogs.

They left by choice because that was what the people wanted and they had an agreement with the Taliban to spare their embassy. Read news before posting
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Bugwu: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
It wasn't a full blown war
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by topmaike: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2021
akanbiaa:
Trump wants the war to continue while Biden want it to end by pulling out troops.
trump started pulling out from there before Biden won the election
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nnecky(f): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women don't have the brains for things like this. All we know is sex sex sex

Speak for yourself sex worker stop tagging good women providing for their needs without sleeping around like you sexmaniacs
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Handwriting on the Wall is so Clear.

Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm, it is Just a Matter of Time and it will Manifest in the Physical.

Most Important is that we are living in Clear Biblical times. Scriptures are Fulfilled at Warp Speed.

In these times,
Your knowledge will fail you
Your resources will Fail you
Technology will Fail you
Only those who Submit and Trust GOD in truth and In spirit will rejoice Here on Earth and in Eternity.
goan sidown...
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:

Did you wrote this?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Leonyluiz(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2021
JohnSin97:
Afghanistan has 1.8billion barrels of crude oil reserves.....china playing for it's interests.

Mahn. na only you talk true since morning
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by topmaike: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2021
lomprico:

it's just to spite US.

this same Russia fought the talibans in d past and US were backing Talinans. that was how US trained Osama bin laden and his troops against Russia.

the movie, Rambo II tells a bit of the story.
it is Rambo III
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2021
decatalyst:
The Talibans have come to stay.

The world need to forge ahead and stop imposing democracy.
Terrorists taking power is what is good for the world ba
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by buJu234: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2021
its now clear once again that the Americans can't be trusted.

they are only interested in capitalist gain.. if there is nothing to gain for them.. they leave u to ur fate..

from South Vietnam to Iraq now Afghan..

if am Taiwan & Japan plus south-east Asia nations, I will start making friend with China asap

also EU, Eastern European nations & Ukraine/Georgia (especially) with Russia.

cos the Americans u see today will disappoint you tomorrow going by their past records

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.