Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13746 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2011
^kai sir are u wearing grenadeproof bcus grenade go sun land oo grin grin grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by osasp(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2011
nah luv. . .only people wey go vex na people wey she dey actually talk about. . .i thought it was funny that she was getting worked up by people online
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Natasha2(f): 7:45pm On May 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^me insult u kai were show meee , i cant see it , kai i shud stop drinkin garri , grin grin grin grin
no stop taking Ebgo
***idowuogbo singing***
**Every time I wake I go first smoke Egbo
Nain make me high na en dey make me whole
all the good things Egbo do for me I'm happy o
wetin I go do , Egbo na to smoke you o***
grin grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Thirst4Lif: 7:45pm On May 19, 2011
i thought it was funny that she was getting worked up by people online

I agree! Why let people you'll most likely never even meet upset you? Why even give a

d.amn? When you let foolish people saying foolish things upset you, THEY WIN! Don't give

them the satisfaction! Just ignore. I know that's sometimes difficult, but what do they

really matter in your life? Nothing at all! Once you sign off from Nairaland, the argument

is over and your real life begins.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by osasp(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

I agree! Why let people you'll most likely never even meet upset you? Why even give a

d.amn? When you let foolish people saying foolish things upset you, THEY WIN! Don't give

them the satisfaction! Just ignore. I know that's sometimes difficult, but what do they

really matter in your life? Nothing at all! Once you sign off from Nairaland, the argument

is over and your real life begins.
couldnt have said it better myself. . .although im also guilty of the same offence (having heated arguments wiv sum brainless people ive come accross here) but after a while u see it 4 what it really is nd brush it off. . .
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 7:52pm On May 19, 2011
Why is everyone getting this Ish all twisted? Who said I was upset? I just typed  out what was on my mind. I wasn't  tripping.

I just didn't have a FILTER and I think that's why everyone is tripping.
It's aight though. It's all good!  smiley
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Natasha2(f): 7:55pm On May 19, 2011
hmm me don't know why babe loves to lie, she almost died wif vexation and here she is saying she emm . . undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:03pm On May 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm me don't know why babe loves to lie, she almost died wif vexation and here she is saying she emm . .  undecided

lol **smh**Tashy babe, pls what's your problem? --- Go away from here, you know I don't have a problem finishing you undecided--with my catapult.

Babe, I wasn't vexing. Yes, one or two things led me to create the topic (on a normal they, I'll shut the 4uck up and watch), but really I just said what I had to say. If I was vexing, this topic would have been locked.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 19, 2011
@Babe,
I tried to reason with you last night,but you were adamant.
You went on the complaints thread pleading with the moderators to return the thread to the romance section because you are an attention seeking dumb wench.
As I told you before dumb women like you are the reason Nigerian men find it difficult to take women serious.
You are an attention seeking junkie and obviously you are not getting any luv/s-ex.
I suggest you leave grown folks business alone and face your studies squarely.
Stop pretending,because you wanted to start a male versus female war on this forum but the s-hit blew up in your dumb face.
The support you were expecting from the females on NL has failed to materialise,so you are now asking why the hatred towards you?
You deserve what you are getting, and I am even expecting more, for your rude and dumb posts!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On May 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

no stop taking Ebgo
***idowuogbo singing***
**Every time I wake I go first smoke Egbo
Nain make me high na en dey make me whole
all the good things Egbo do for me I'm happy o
wetin I go do , Egbo na to smoke you o***
grin grin
tasha na me u finish so , shocked shocked shocked shocked :oremember ur badosky jnr so i cal d shots o , if i begin dem go wrap u like akara wey jus comot for red oil angry angry angry angry angry angry, but yes kpoli is gud for menstrual pain grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:36pm On May 19, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
I tried to reason with you last night,but you were adamant.
You went on the complaints thread pleading with the moderators to return the thread to the romance section because you are an attention seeking dumb wench.
As I told you before dumb women like you are the reason Nigerian men find it difficult to take women serious.
You are an attention seeking junkie and obviously you are not getting any luv/s-ex.
I suggest you leave grown folks business alone and face your studies squarely.
Stop pretending,because you wanted to start a male versus female war on this forum but the s-hit blew up in your dumb face.
The support you were expecting from the females on NL has failed to materialise,so you are now asking why the hatred towards you?
You deserve what you are getting, and I am even expecting more, for your rude and dumb posts!

Ok. But really, can't any of you get your point(s) across without the need of insulting?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by CzarChris(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

tasha na me u finish so ,  shocked shocked shocked shocked :oremember your badosky jnr so  i cal d shots o , if i begin dem go wrap u like akara wey jus comot for red oil  angry angry angry angry angry angry, but yes kpoli is gud for menstrual pain  grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
  shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed WTF
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by CzarChris(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

Ok. But really, can't any of you get your point(s) across without the need of  insulting? 
Dog poo!!! tongue you ain't seen nain yet, expect more. angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:46pm On May 19, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Dog poo!!! tongue you ain't seen nain yet, expect more. angry

Ok. I'll be waiting. I see I really hit a nerve.  wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Natasha2(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2011
Babe you can always count on me when it comes to war with words wink *employ me, employ me, employ me** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by tpia5: 8:52pm On May 19, 2011
nothing wrong with someone pointing out the barbaric behaviour in question.

if you dont know it's barbaric, then you're learning that now.

@ the ones raised under bridges who curse their mamas all the time.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 8:53pm On May 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

Babe you can always count on me when it comes to war with words  wink *employ me, employ me, employ me** grin grin grin grin grin

lol--- large fool! I know this is what you like. I'm sure if you were the OP, this thread would be a lot more "interesting".

Employ you ~~ asin?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2011
@Babe,
Why can't you just apologise?
I am begining to think you are a masochistic lady.
You are enjoying this punishment ain't you?
Or maybe this is how you get your rocks off.
Goodluck to you.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 9:09pm On May 19, 2011
The women deserted BABE

Smh

Babe the other role suited you better
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 9:16pm On May 19, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
Why can't you just apologise?
I am begining to think you are a masochistic lady.
You are enjoying this punishment ain't you?
Or maybe this is how you get your rocks off.
Goodluck to you.

Mr. RichMond--what freaking punishment? what damn apology? Is this Afghanistan?  I don't owe anybody any apology yo. Wait, apologize for what again? Apologize? After all these insults? HABA! I must be a fool to apologize! Walahi!  

Because y'all are bashing me doesn't mean I've fidgeted and lost my control. I still know what the 4uck I'm talking about and the intent of this thread. So--- undecided smiley

LoL @ me being masochistic. That's a joke.

I see, you've cooled off a bit by the way--good good!  
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 9:17pm On May 19, 2011
190:

The women deserted BABE

Smh

Babe the other role suited you better

LMAO---- Sorry what role?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 19, 2011
@Babe,
I give up on you, because you are just impossible.
Good night.See you around.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 9:52pm On May 19, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,
I give up on you, because you are just impossible.
Good night.See you around.

I'm not impossible.

Night Night, babe wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2011
@BABE!
I've borrowed you 30mins now so how much interest should I be expecting and when are you paying me back? tongue
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:01pm On May 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@BABE!
I've borrowed you 30mins now so how much interest should I be expecting and when are you paying me back?  tongue

30 mins ke? It took you 30 mins to read that mini-article?  **smh** O slow gan sha.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ladygaga(f): 10:14pm On May 19, 2011
so this little post can vex some guys like this ehn,

@babe thanks so much, u are a darling
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2011
@BABE!
E wo nor ijakpa ni e. angry angry angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:22pm On May 19, 2011
ladygaga:

so this little post can vex some guys like this ehn,

@babe thanks  so much, u are a darling

You're welcome.

LR, so you understand Yoruba? Ijapa doesn't have a k-- tongue
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2011
Yah I do. Correction noted. BTW when are you paying me back? tongue
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ladygaga(f): 10:27pm On May 19, 2011
effing nl retarded men( cos i only find ur silly and brainless kinds her, girl perms hair u complain, she braids you complain, she wears wig you complain, she lets her hair down,she cuts it, she dyes it, she she packs it in a bun  you complain

she wears makeup u complain she doesnt u complain, she wears leggings, wears denim,wears heels, wear bathroom slippers you complain

plss and plss    you dont need to come here and start pouring spit and popping ur big eyeballs ehn

again plssssss if udont like nigerian girls and women  go and start dating girls from other countries  or good still  if u dont anything good in them, quietly go and pack sand and form ur own ladies
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 10:28pm On May 19, 2011
Boda LR, what payment? do you want?

Hmmm-- I know a good payment, read the whole thread. wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by ladygaga(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2011
feel free to attack, am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.