Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story (27088 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by paulolee(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
k
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Kailalomo(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
In [color=#000099][/color] 3D
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by NazareneMonk: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
angry
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by lexy2014: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
The FG should reform the Nigeria police.

Who will reform d FG so that it can reform d Nigerian police?

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Unrated900(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Nigeria is been ruled by the Hausas
They knew they are really benefiting from the Nigeria
If not they would have split the country.
This is a lesson for yoruba and igbo leaders
When next power touch your hand
Let Hausas be left behind because they are evil.
They have nothing in the north
This is why they do not want us to split
They only have farm
Yorubas and igbo wake up from your slumber
Let’s support MNK

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by RedEnergy: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
A criminal can't reform another criminal

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin So Nigeria Police are soured soup.

psucc:
Honestly, no amount of flavour or seasoning that will bring back the taste of a soured soup.

The corruption in the Nigeria Police is systemic. That's why with the change of the IGP, one thinks he will come up with a new idea only to perfect on the mishaps of his predecessor.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by FarahAideed: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

99 percent of NIGERIANs even need to be reformed because it's from there the police recruit people in the first place

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by sylve11: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Lol.

Something is coded in the black man's DNA that pushes them to go the wrong way even if the right way is presented to them with sweet potato as breakfast. grin cool
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by chiiraq802(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2021
RedEnergy:
A criminal can't reform another criminal

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2021
When you are caught pls confess the IGP just like what hushpuppi did to abba kyari

Anyway KENYA IS NOW PRODUCING ELECTRONIC MACHINES
This is a big challenges for oil producing countries even as the oil will be left alone to rot because a lot of countries are moving into electronics systems of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMs0eNU0A
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Zetty177x: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2021
This Twitter ban was against only me. To be very honest no(TBVH). .. Everyone is still on Twitter but me! I will never forgive Buhari and Lai Mohammed. Wetin I do una? I don't even know how to use VPN..can anyone help? What's the best VPN? Or wetin call? Is it user friendly? Lai Mohammed warned against us using it that he will arrest defaulters. I miss Twitter seriously

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2021
24kmagic:
The slogan is steal, but don't get caught.
Exactly. And once you get caught you are a thief.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by techWriter1: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2021
The FG should reformers the Nigeria officers.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by descartes400: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Because you are trying to make a name as a journalist, you turn a homicide case into a big conspiracy. Started roping important people to drag more attention to your fictitious imaginations in the name of freedom of speech. Your cup go soon full.

Some journalists are becoming annoying in the name of seeking for attention. That is how one lunatic was implying that Mrs. Ataga's boyfriend is Chidinma's guardian and told her to commit the murder. I deal with facts and facts only.

He thinks because he is a journalist, anything he mouths off should be taken hook, line and sinker without questioning. His facts are the only facts that should matter. He is arrogant. I don't take such people serious! Investigative journalist ma black @$$

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Danjikanbauchi: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Emu4life:
What the topic potrays is different from what this Aba bred Okoro understoodgrin
the useless Muslim IGP was quick to summit his name to Interpol at the same time shielding another Muslim criminal from Interpol.

You lack comprehension that's why you won't understand the area the Aba boy was coming.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by sniperr007(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Reform what.

With the same people in leadership and with Nigerian structure.

Na same thing
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by williams85(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
descartes400:

He thinks because he is a journalist, anything he mouths off should be taken hook, line and sinker without questioning. His facts are the only facts that should matter. He is arrogant. I don't take such people serious! Investigative journalist ma black @$$
I smell jealousy here. David may be arrogant but he is a definition of good investigative journalist .
If you think it's easy, why not try yours...

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by gigante: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Because you are trying to make a name as a journalist, you turn a homicide case into a big conspiracy. Started roping important people to drag more attention to your fictitious imaginations in the name of freedom of speech. Your cup go soon full.

Some journalists are becoming annoying in the name of seeking for attention. That is how one lunatic was implying that Mrs. Ataga's boyfriend is Chidinma's guardian and told her to commit the murder. I deal with facts and facts only.

The God of Ini umoren and all the other Innocent Nigerians killed everyday and covered up by evil politicians will punish you and your generation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2021
gigante:

The God of Ini umoren and all the other Innocent Nigerians killed everyday and covered up by evil politicians will punish me, the fool being the moniker gigante and my generation.

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by pman06(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Na wah for this cointry o
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Princedapace(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Oga, FG itself is terrible.

No single agency is clean in Nigeria.

It is better other counties take over Nigeria and rule us.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by grandlexuz(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2021
gigante:

The God of Ini umoren and all the other Innocent Nigerians killed everyday and covered up by evil politicians will punish you and your generation.

Shataap
All this over sentimental, over zealous, over religious people with no regards for facts. The journalist of a guy wrote a fictitious play and called it journalism to the applause of dummies like you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by olisefom: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Everything in this country has corruption embedded in it.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by naturefellow(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
which FG? Buhari's, Lai Mohammed's and Feni Adesina's FG?

Sango's lightning strike all of them undecided
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by williams85(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

Shataap
All this over sentimental, over zealous, over religious people with no regards for facts. The journalist of a guy wrote a fictitious play and called it journalism to the applause of dummies like you..
If actually it is a fictitious play as you said, why didn't the party involved sued him?
Just answer this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by TemmyT002(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

It is highly impossible
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by younglleo: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
Reform police? Or reform Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.