Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story (27086 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by BigBrother54321: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Exactly ‘mentally deranged kid’ that’s how your friend David sounded with that bull crap of conspiratorial rubbish!!! Has he retracted or apologized till now

Interpol is an international organization with HQ in France. Its hard to use them to witch hunt anyone. Let him take up his case with them abi its only to bully Nigerian Police he knows.

You call it investigative journalism, I call it a figment of his very abysmal imagination! No part of it was true! None. If thats what you call investigative journalism or how you think its done then I feel sorry for you two.

I know you write as well and you all are looking for a big story to break out but if you lot continue like this, you’ll end up in jail for a long time. Besides that there are people who like to take matters into their hands & settle it for themselves. Better be very careful. A word is enough for the wise.

williams85:

I don't engage with mentally deranged kids like you...
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by hstar: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Terrible
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by BigBrother54321: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Because he’s not been sued means he is right!? Are you a human being with actual brains

obiekunie01:

Guy take a chill pill and stop talking trash.

use your sense for once. if his allegations are false why are all the people he mentioned scared to sue him for defamation?

Are you aware that Chidimma mentioned same man who happens to be Mrs. Ataga's friend as her guardian in one of her press interview?

Anyway keep wallowing in your delusional anger against truth and claiming you deal with facts when you cant even identify facts even if its sitting on your nose!
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2021
E no proper
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Pumpumking: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
After the whole Ini’s case, I was convinced Nigerian police are your worst enemy...majority! So even Abba Kyari’s issue never surprised me. These people help out criminals once they are being tipped with sum of millions.

hello describe yor sef again please. am lookin for babe cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by donnie(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
The FG should reform the Nigeria police.

A terrorist infested FG?
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by UfanMd: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Nigeria in a state of pericomastationomicapos!!!!

Wetin I just type sef?

Anyway no one knows the definition of the present day Nigeria...things are not normal
na u sabi wetin u typed
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by linearity: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Bros, you can’t shine shit!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Bnladan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
kurinum, karama
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Because you are trying to make a name as a journalist, you turn a homicide case into a big conspiracy. Started roping important people to drag more attention to your fictitious imaginations in the name of freedom of speech. Your cup go soon full.

Some journalists are becoming annoying in the name of seeking for attention. That is how one lunatic was implying that Mrs. Ataga's boyfriend is Chidinma's guardian and told her to commit the murder. I deal with facts and facts only.
you are a perfect example of an animal.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by madridguy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
I dey oooo baba

cescky:

This guy.. Long time you still de..

Tey tey megida nairalander
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

hello describe yor sef again please. am lookin for babe cheesy
grin You guys be cracking me up! Wrong babe, I don marry o cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by kingthreat(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bodmum:
you are a perfect example of an animal.

Wanted to respond in the same vein to you, then I read your signature.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Maybe after the FG must have reformed itself first.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Pumpumking: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Sweet hat. It don't matter if u marry. I like women so I juss wanna like u. anyways was the best time to call u? cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Pumpumking: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

eermm sweet hat..did i mention i drive 2019 range rover & I travell to london paris, newyork, america, germany, spain, japan, hawaii, ghana,texas, sounth africa, egypt, honking, china, malasia, frankfort, abuja, badagry, united kingdom, italy & i nomaly eat in expensive resturants with my footballer friends who drive bentley.....juss in case u ask!

..anyways was your lovely beautiful nomba again sweet hat. u looklike beyansi. so was your nomba please & wot time is best to call u pleasealthou i have moiney moiney is not evertin. so was yor lovely besutiful nomba? wink
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

eermm sweet hat..did i mention i drive 2019 range rover & I travell to london paris, newyork, america, germany, spain, japan, hawaii, ghana,texas, sounth africa, egypt, honking, china, malasia, frankfort, abuja, badagry, united kingdom, italy & i nomaly eat in expensive resturants with my footballer friends who drive bentley.....juss in case u ask!

..anyways was your lovely beautiful nomba again sweet hat. u looklike beyansi. so was your nomba please & wot time is best to call u pleasealthou i have moiney moiney is not evertin. so was yor lovely besutiful nomba? wink
Are you Chief Yuzedo of Banana Island? If you are, thanks for the laughs
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by RentAghost: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Emu4life:
What the topic potrays is different from what this Aba bred Okoro understoodgrin
actually no, it isn't different, your understanding on the other hand is suspect
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Zetty177x: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
AmuRubber:

From Google Play Store, download and install Puffin Incognito Browser and you will access Twitter from there.

Is this safe?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by AmuRubber(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Zetty177x:

Is this safe?
Yes, it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo / Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.