Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story (27090 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by don4real18(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Olopa will always be Olopa. Forget their grade level.

Very Useless and Corrupt set of Evil People.
Not all are.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by notoriousbabe: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
The FG should reform the Nigeria police.
the federal government itself needs reformation

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Mayng01(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Even the Fg itself needs reformation.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by grandlexuz(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2021
williams85:

If actually it is a fictitious play as you said, why didn't the party involved sued him?
Just answer this.

I have very reliable information that you Wiiliams is a rapists. Raping underage age girls. I will make sure everyone on nairaland gets to know this . Your days are numbered..
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by somehow: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
psucc:
Honestly, no amount of flavour or seasoning that will bring back the taste of a soured soup.

The corruption in the Nigeria Police is systemic. That's why with the change of the IGP, one thinks he will come up with a new idea only to perfect on the mishaps of his predecessor.

The Nigerian police and the government in general is like the Nigerian society, no matter who you replace the leadership with, you get the same outcome.

99% of us Nigerians get behavioral issues.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Emu4life(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
the useless Muslim IGP was quick to summit his name to Interpol at the same time shielding another Muslim criminal from Interpol.

You lack comprehension that's why you won't understand the area the Aba boy was coming.
Are you from same Pigstygringringrin
Why are you using a northern moniker??
The inferiority complex is damn real

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by obiekunie01: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2021
psucc:
Honestly, no amount of flavour or seasoning that will bring back the taste of a soured soup.

WORDS ON MARBLE! cool

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by williams85(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

I have very reliable information that you Wiiliams is a rapists. Raping underage age girls. I will make sure everyone on nairaland gets to know this . Your days are numbered..

I don't engage with mentally deranged kids like you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Thetruth101: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2021
williams85:

I smell jealousy here. David may be arrogant but he is a definition of good investigative journalist .
If you think it's easy, why not try yours...

Have tried to read an alternative view on the same topic?

https://leadership.ng/feeding-on-the-dead-another-look-at-david-hundayins-report/amp/

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Thetruth101: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2021
The problem is majority of Nigerians are stupid.
It is easy to see that this guy is not a professional. See a detailed analysis of his story published by Leadership news paper.

https://leadership.ng/feeding-on-the-dead-another-look-at-david-hundayins-report/amp/

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by obiekunie01: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2021
kingthreat:
[s]Because you are trying to make a name as a journalist, you turn a homicide case into a big conspiracy. Started roping important people to drag more attention to your fictitious imaginations in the name of freedom of speech. Your cup go soon full.

Some journalists are becoming annoying in the name of seeking for attention. That is how one lunatic was implying that Mrs. Ataga's boyfriend is Chidinma's guardian and told her to commit the murder . I deal with facts and facts only.[/s]

Guy take a chill pill and stop talking trash.

use your sense for once. if his allegations are false why are all the people he mentioned scared to sue him for defamation?

Are you aware that Chidimma mentioned same man who happens to be Mrs. Ataga's friend as her guardian in one of her press interview?

Anyway keep wallowing in your delusional anger against truth and claiming you deal with facts when you cant even identify facts even if its sitting on your nose!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by cescky(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

This guy.. Long time you still de..

Tey tey megida nairalander
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by grandlexuz(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2021
williams85:

I don't engage with mentally deranged kids like you...

Aren't you going to sue me? I thought it was the only proof of innocence for defamation. Next time weigh the facts before you conclude. Kid!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Our police force obviously lacks professionalism and necessary transparency.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by TheMan3: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
which FG?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Thetruth101: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

use your sense for once. if his allegations are false why are all the people he mentioned scared to sue him for defamation?

Are you aware that Chidimma mentioned same man who happens to be Mrs. Ataga's friend as her guardian in one of her press interview?

Anyway keep wallowing in your delusional anger against truth and claiming you deal with facts when you cant even identify facts even if its sitting on your nose!

Bro think na, how do you expect them to sue someone outside the country. The process is to bring him back to Nigeria through interpol and have him face legal processes in Nigeria. I guess that is what the IGP already started.

On Chidinma,
1. What evidence do you have that the guardian Chidima mentioned is Mrs Agatha's friend
2. Even if he is Mrs Agatha's friend, how does that equate the arrangement of killing her husband

It is your type that still believes in a flat earth theory

Think Bro
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nkitara: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Emu4life:
What the topic potrays is different from what this Aba bred Okoro understoodgrin
Eyaa, laughing even with only one like that's to show you mumuish and your sense of humour is .
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by obiekunie01: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Thetruth101:

Bro think na, how do you expect them to sue someone outside the country. The process is to bring him back to Nigeria through interpol and have him face legal processes in Nigeria. I guess that is what the IGP already started.

On Chidinma,
1. What evidence do you have that the guardian Chidima mentioned is Mrs Agatha's friend
2. Even if he is Mrs Agatha's friend, how does that equate the arrangement of killing her husband

It is your type that still believes in a flat earth theory

Think Bro

Dont worry yourself on that. Time will reveal all things hidden.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by mastertek: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Only if you know we are not only divided by trybes, but also by political.

Those southerner you are talking about we gladly offer you to northern cabal to be slaughter, if your existing is endanger to their political position

Unrated900:
Nigeria is been ruled by the Hausas
They knew they are really benefiting from the Nigeria
If not they would have split the country.
This is a lesson for yoruba and igbo leaders
When next power touch your hand
Let Hausas be left behind because they are evil.
They have nothing in the north
This is why they do not want us to split
They only have farm
Yorubas and igbo wake up from your slumber
Let’s support MNK
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

1. Can you swear with your entire existense that Hundeyin is telling the truth? If you can't, it's you blabbing trash.
2. The lawyers of the accused sued him.
https://www.nairaland.com/6552253/senator-akpabio-sues-david-hundeyin
3. When and where? Please give me some proof.
4. Where are your facts? Right now inasmuch as I feel you are homosexual with the way you talk, I cannot indicate my thoughts in public untill I have solid proof.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by AmuRubber(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Zetty177x:
This Twitter ban was against only me. To be very honest no(TBVH). .. Everyone is still on Twitter but me! I will never forgive Buhari and Lai Mohammed. Wetin I do una? I don't even know how to use VPN..can anyone help? What's the best VPN? Or wetin call? Is it user friendly? Lai Mohammed warned against us using it that he will arrest defaulters. I miss Twitter seriously

From Google Play Store, download and install Puffin Incognito Browser and you will access Twitter from there.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Lewisdinho(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2021
I was born to like and share this kind of thread grin
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by obiekunie01: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
kingthreat:

[s] 1. Can you swear with your entire existense that Hundeyin is telling the truth? If you can't, it's you blabbing trash.
2. The lawyers of the accused sued him.
https://www.nairaland.com/6552253/senator-akpabio-sues-david-hundeyin
3. When and where? Please give me some proof.
4. Where are your facts? Right now inasmuch as I feel you are homosexual with the way you talk, I cannot indicate my thoughts in public untill I have solid proof. [/s]

you have your five minute fame. run along.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by kingthreat(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

you have your five minute fame. run along.

So this is all your brains that were on a spark on your last comment could come up with this time around?
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Edyice: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2021
Northerners are crippling the country with their corrupt mind and I can wonder why they only allow their personal person in the uniform line ..

The country needs to separate with immediate effect
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by iamfromlagos(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2021
gigante:

The God of Ini umoren and all the other Innocent Nigerians killed everyday and covered up by evil politicians will punish you and your generation.
A very BIG AMEN!
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2021
After the whole Ini’s case, I was convinced Nigerian police are your worst enemy...majority! So even Abba Kyari’s issue never surprised me. These people help out criminals once they are being tipped with sum of millions.
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by PAWG(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2021
This guy is a clout chaser besides, we’ve changed IGPs

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by PAWG(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Because you are trying to make a name as a journalist, you turn a homicide case into a big conspiracy. Started roping important people to drag more attention to your fictitious imaginations in the name of freedom of speech. Your cup go soon full.

Some journalists are becoming annoying in the name of seeking for attention. That is how one lunatic was implying that Mrs. Ataga's boyfriend is Chidinma's guardian and told her to commit the murder. I deal with facts and facts only.

You’ve spoken my mind and many won’t like you here for this

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by PAWG(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by calcal: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2021
The zoo will make Interpol to be a yeye organization with their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo / Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.