Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death (35896 Views)

How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure / Ex-commissioner Escapes Assassination, Husband’s Fingers Chopped Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Dedemworld: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:

Confirm the unprofessional acts of your security operatives and stop being a hypocrite

With professional act of IPOB/Unknown Gunmen shey??
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Almaigaa: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:
It is getting down and those who were quiet while innocent citizens were victims are gradually getting the heats

The East is gradually turning to Afghanistan. That's why many Igbos are relocating from the East to the North, due to the insecurity.

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by naijadrivablog: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
But his ANSG number plates should have told them he is a government official.

Falzthebahdguy sang, "this your story no de add up..."
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by ayzTIGER: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mac12:
My cousin could not escape, they sent him to an early grave. They killed my cousin last week, according to them was a mistakened identity. R.I.P Opoto nwannem
I'm sorry about your loss. Where did this happen and which force was responsible
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by elmodee7(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
The naval personal were doing their job. No matter how highly place you feel you are u must obey the law. He should have known better no to have approached a check point on high speed. The governor should relieve him of his duties.

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by oyeb15: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
The bullet would have calm the power that is intoxicating him.

How dare you speed to a checkpoint. He put the lives of the officers there at risk.

An officer is red if the car approaching you is at speed or tinted, and you can't see the two hands of the driver on the steering wheel.

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by obyrich(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
bizzibodi:

ESN need to go to that check point & clear it.
Not right. The governor should handle this.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Yankee101: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Approaching checkpoint at high speed cos you're a big man?

Or wetin happen?

If them wan kill you na spray, not one warning shot as they said, and it looks like. Everyone knows the average naija big man thinks he's above the law and acts as such
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by elmodee7(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mac12:
My cousin could not escape, they sent him to an early grave. They killed my cousin last week, according to them was a mistakened identity. R.I.P Opoto nwannem

Your supreme leader god king lord and savior albino hunchback MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU killed your cousin. The process started when he unleashed his monster ESN terrorists and unknown gunmen. Did you expect the federal to sit and do nothing.

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nigeria navy, wants to kill my Igala brother,
Yafor, Odoba kor
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by icejoel(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ford Escape, narrow
uduokirika1:
Enemali, Anambra Commissioner for Lands escapes death, as Naval officer allegedly shoots at him

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-commissioner-for-lands-escapes-death/
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by luluman: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:

Confirm the unprofessional acts of your security operatives and stop being a hypocrite
Better shut up. How many of such act from government forces have you condemned?
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Dailyparrot: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Probably because he's driving Ford Escape
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by after4: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
OK, I didn't see it. But this goes to say that some killings in the east a by the security agents and they are unprovoked. What if the bullet had killed that man?

airsaylongcome:

It's in the report, in case you didn't read it to the end
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Steinmann: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
If a commissioner is not safe at the hands of these hatred filled gun totting scoundrels, ......who else will be safe.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by bigfather(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't wanna sound insultive nor disrespectful, but, please how do you manage to inter-balance stupidity and foolishness all the time?

Eeewwwwwweeeeee
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by SammyDiabuah(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
How did bullet from the left back come out from the right front? Mystic
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by uduokirika1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
SammyDiabuah:
How did bullet from the left back come out from the right front? Mystic
Depends on the position of the shooter
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by jamjo: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:
Going by this story, what are Naval officials doing on the road in the first place ??. Are they not supposed to be guarding our waterways and Oil facilities against pirates ??.

Only in Southeast Nigeria that Navel officials go work on the roads instead of waterways
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Tyriq: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Their superior called them and advised them to be extra careful grin

No need for further action. It has been resolved
U can imagine..instead of initiating a proper investigation
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Fortuneadeniyi3: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
God forgive me “Bonaventure” :.what kind of name is that?? cheesy
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by samwillyco1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I always tell my friends to be mindful of how they wear black dresses these days because the federal security forces in the Southeast are on a mission best known to them. That was how they killed one guy at news parts flyover at Nkpor late in the evening about 2months ago because he was wearing black on black, he was shot in the head and they drove off thinking people didn't see them.

Like this, I no dey go out once it's 6:30-7pm these days, dead men don't count

Is not false, I am more afraid of NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES in the south east than CRIMINALS in the same areas because CRIMINALS will not kill you if you didn't misbehave, but you see those KILLERS POSTED IN THE SOUTH EAST AS SECURITY PERSONNELS, they will kill without any reason, extort, harass, intimidate without people and the so called SOUTH EAST ELITES will not say anything, but thanks God the MUSIC is getting to their DOOR STEP one after another.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by samwillyco1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
I am more afraid of NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES in the south east than CRIMINALS in the same areas because CRIMINALS will not kill you if you didn't misbehave, but you see those KILLERS POSTED IN THE SOUTH EAST AS SECURITY PERSONNELS, they will kill without any reason, extort, harass, intimidate without people and the so called SOUTH EAST ELITES will not say anything, but thanks God the MUSIC is getting to their DOOR STEP one after another.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Idiko1: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
When you need them for action, they will not show up.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by olaide88: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:
Enemali, Anambra Commissioner for Lands escapes death, as Naval officer allegedly shoots at him who noticed the driver side was shot at from the back according to the picture, but the bullet exited from passenger side.

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by proeast(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is ridiculous and alarming!
The responses are even more tragic!!

"When the commissioner called and narrated what happened, the native source appologized....."

"The commissioner said he will speak at the appropriate time..."

Like seriously? An assassination attempt was made at a commissioner by agents of state who are too foolish, too stupid and too irresponsible yet these are the reactions we are getting?? No anger whatsoever??

This commissioner is not even reconciling the fact that he would have been in the morgue now, stone dead! From the look of things he will just wait for Sunday so he can donate a cow for Thanksgiving in church.

Irresponsible fools everywhere!
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
samwillyco1:

Is not false, I am more afraid of NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES in the south east than CRIMINALS in the same areas because CRIMINALS will not kill you if you didn't misbehave, but you see those KILLERS POSTED IN THE SOUTH EAST AS SECURITY PERSONNELS, they will kill without any reason, extort, harass, intimidate without people and the so called SOUTH EAST ELITES will not say anything, but thanks God the MUSIC is getting to their DOOR STEP one after another.
Baba, anybody wey no reside for will not understand what people are passing through in the hands of those uniformed jihadists backed by the FG. They kill at will and nothing will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by samwillyco1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba, anybody wey no reside for will not understand what people are passing through in the hands of those uniformed jihadists backed by the FG. They kill at will and nothing will happen

Exactly, they will even say it publicly that I will kill you and nothing will happen. NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES are KILLERS and CRIMINALS in the SOUTH EAST REGION but GOD will PUNISH all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Kylce042(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:
Enemali, Anambra Commissioner for Lands escapes death, as Naval officer allegedly shoots at him

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by dozai: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
post=104858496:

Wow! shocked shocked
This is God @ work!
We thank God for his life.

The officers should be arrested and interrogated immediately.
Because it happened to a government official. If he were to be dead your mouth for don dey leak like person wey ewedu give diarrhea where u go dey shout upandan that he was killed by ESN. It was still @ that junction that 3 brother with their cousin was shot @ with one dead on the spot. It was still the same spot that they killed a young man riding a bike. His sin was that he overtook their car.
@ the end someday, somehow, evil that is being committed on S.East residents will end.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Kylce042(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:

Towards the end of this article I’m trying so much to understand what the naval officer is saying. That the shot wasn’t targeting him even with the obvious bullet holes? Warning shots are fired up n not pointing towards the target. I thank God for the guy.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by dozai: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kylce042:

Towards the end of this article I’m trying so much to understand what the naval officer is saying. That the shot wasn’t targeting him even with the obvious bullet holes? Warning shots are fired up n not pointing towards the target. I thank God for the guy.
Fun part is where the idiat said that he apologized to the commissioner. If the man were to be dead nko. The narrative would have changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betsy, Ikpeazu's Daughter Inducted As A Medical Doctor (Photos) / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.