Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death (36098 Views)

How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure / Ex-commissioner Escapes Assassination, Husband’s Fingers Chopped Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Rexnegro(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na WA o
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by BESTScientist1: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Femeto: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:
Enemali, Anambra Commissioner for Lands escapes death, as Naval officer allegedly shoots at him

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-commissioner-for-lands-escapes-death/
The Bullet bad gan.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by ignis: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lucky Jim.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by NaijaCover(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bad News Everywhere
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by NacoAba: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Had it mean he died, they will say it's unknown gun men or ESN. Na waoh. Biafra the only solution
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by kense88: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:

Confirm the unprofessional acts of your security operatives and stop being a hypocrite
You don't reply idiots, ok. Just ignore them, it will still get to them
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Buksaylor: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:
Enemali, Anambra Commissioner for Lands escapes death, as Naval officer allegedly shoots at him

Kill them all...
The agenda...
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Princedapace(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Had they succeeded in killing this commissioner the police will quickly point IPOB. These federal security forces in South East are nothing but terrorists and jihadists

I sincerely hate the fact that FG has monopoly of the security of nations within Nigeria. This is all wrong. There can be easy etnic cleansening use the FG security funded by tax payers and resources of those they are even killing.

How governors allowed this security system to go on for this long is a mess.

4 Likes

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
post=104858496:

Wow! shocked shocked
This is God @ work!
We thank God for his life.

The officers should be arrested and interrogated immediately.

Their superior called them and advised them to be extra careful grin

No need for further action. It has been resolved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by loveth360(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Had they succeeded in killing this commissioner the police will quickly point IPOB. These federal security forces in South East are nothing but terrorists and jihadists
Nigeria police and army are terrorist.

They would have accuse Ipob of killing the man if the bullet killed him.

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by okonyia(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank God. If not for God, who knows what they would have targed it. Maybe they will say he is IPOB member or in known gun man. May God continue to safe us
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by bigcasava1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
uduokirika1:

what we have are useless governor's who has invited jihadits to kill there own
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by loveth360(f): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Navy?

On the road?

What am I getting wrong?

Assuming the mission was successful, we'd have heard the news of how alleged ESN members shot an Anambra commissioner...SMH!
That's why i don't believe lies and propaganda by Nigeria government against ESN.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
officers of doom
na sack dem go sack them
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by after4: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Like you were one of the terrorist who shot at the man and wants to put it on ipob or ESN to have known this

airsaylongcome:

Their superior called them and advised them to be extra careful grin

No need for further action. It has been resolved
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by loveth360(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
okonyia:
Thank God. If not for God, who knows what they would have targed it. Maybe they will say he is IPOB member or in known gun man. May God continue to safe us
Nooo they will say ipob killed the Commissioner.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by otokx(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why shoot a car with government plate number?
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by bizzibodi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
obyrich:
I think I read something like this last week about this same navy check point at Awkuzu where it was alleged they shot 3 brothers, killed one and left 2 with bullet injuries.
The state government should as a matter of urgency investigate those at the check point before they create chaos in the state.

Who knows the next victim?
ESN need to go to that check point & clear it.

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by loveth360(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
bizzibodi:

ESN need to go to that check point & clear it.
That's not the work of ESN but i wish UGM will pay them a visit.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good for him. That shot brought senses to his head. Next time if he sees a check point ahead he will calm down and not sped up
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by airsaylongcome: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
after4:
Like you were one of the terrorist who shot at the man and wants to put it on ipob or ESN to have known this

It's in the report, in case you didn't read it to the end

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by seyz91(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Britality!
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't wanna sound insultive nor disrespectful, but, please how do you manage to inter-balance stupidity and foolishness all the time?
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by AuroraB(f): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
otokx:
Why shoot a car with government plate number?
The should have shot at the one without government plate number shocked shocked shocked
This lone incident lends credence to what the Easterners have been trying to say all along.
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by nikz(f): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
But the back shot was facing the driver so how is this a warning shot? If he had died story would have changed...... Father we thank you for saving him
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death by Mac12(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
My cousin could not escape, they sent him to an early grave. They killed my cousin last week, according to them was a mistakened identity. R.I.P Opoto nwannem

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.